Silver Alert CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #31

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fotis Dulos made his last court appearance of this year on Wednesday, but a judge didn’t address any of the pending motions in his two cases tied to the disappearance of his estranged wife Jennifer Farber Dulos.

For the first time his case was placed on the regular arraignment docket and not held in a separate courtroom.
His regular attorney Norm Pattis didn’t attend the Wednesday hearing and Judge John Blawie wasn’t on the bench (must be why FD wasnt
commended for charging his bracelet,IMO)

Instead Judge Gary White handled the brief appearance, which came between accepting a plea for drunk driving and a continuance of a larceny case. Blawie has said last month at Dulos’ last court appearance that he would take up Pattis’ motion to dismiss the initial tampering with evidence and hindering prosecution charges from his first arrest in June.
After brief court appearance, Fotis Dulos says all he wants us to do is see his children. His estranged wife is still missing.

Was going to post about the previous indication that the tampering charges would be discussed today. Does this mean NP and Attorney Smith aren't available or the issue is moot?

No, just think the Court is kicking the motions down the pike until next year or perhaps they might surprise us and schedule a special hearing. My guess is as @dlharris2712 said above that the court has put up the, "Gone Hunting" sign or "Happy Holidays to All" sign and will be back in January.

MOO
Was going to post about the previous indication that the tampering charges would be discussed today. Does this mean NP and Attorney Smith aren't available or the issue is moot?

At this point...I think the CT justice system has "checked out"...it is unbelievable! moo

And lawyers wonder why people hate them? Here’s a great example of what’s wrong in our legal system.
Why postpone the inevitable. Conduct the hearing. Make a decision. Sign the Order. Move along, please.
What’s it going to take to move these cases along? FD will be dead before he’s tried for any crime.

No, just think the Court is kicking the motions down the pike until next year or perhaps they might surprise us and schedule a special hearing. My guess is as @dlharris2712 said above that the court has put up the, "Gone Hunting" sign or "Happy Holidays to All" sign and will be back in January.

MOO

Why do we have to work all year long, but the court system doesn’t? I’d like to take the next two months off, too. In the meantime, it wouldn’t shock me one bit if the Ct court system’s infinite wisdom gives FD visitation right with his children. I hope we wake up one day and find that these two losers have been arrested overnight.

MOO
BBM.
I am hoping they surprise us with an arrest for murder before the search warrants are unsealed.
MOO.

Why do we have to work all year long, but the court system doesn’t? I’d like to take the next two months off, too. In the meantime, it wouldn’t shock me one bit if the Ct court system’s infinite wisdom gives FD visitation right with his children. I hope we wake up one day and find that these two losers have been arrested overnight.

BBM.
From your lips to God's ears.
I already feel this is long overdue.
Just keep telling myself that they have volumes of evidence to wade through.
MOO.

MOO
Happy Holidays Everyone ,

We don’t care that a killer (s) walks free,
We don’t care that a 83 year old woman has spent millions seeking answers ,
We don’t care that ankle bracelets don’t work, people cross state borders, have contact , give interviews.

Signed every Judge in CT

If you need us we are at Mar-a-Lago, golfing with Norm .

Moo

And lawyers wonder why people hate them? Here’s a great example of what’s wrong in our legal system.
Why postpone the inevitable. Conduct the hearing. Make a decision. Sign the Order. Move along, please.
What’s it going to take to move these cases along? FD will be dead before he’s tried for any crime.
EXACTLY . It’s infuriating!

Can't help but wonder.
The presentation of the case to the CT Supreme Court is scheduled for December 5th. I wonder if the abbreviated court appearance is related to the forthcoming gag order argument. Maybe NP, SA Colangelo, and Judge Blawie don't want to be in the same courtroom until this is settled. Grasping at straws...????

The presentation of the case to the CT Supreme Court is scheduled for December 5th. I wonder if the abbreviated court appearance is related to the forthcoming gag order argument. Maybe NP, SA Colangelo, and Judge Blawie don't want to be in the same courtroom until this is settled. Grasping at straws...????
Judge Blawie wouldn’t even support his own gag order following the Greek press mess. So I don’t think it’s the gag order issue that is holding it up. Could just be ongoing investigation or perhaps the arrests for AW3 and 4 might happen next month?

Could also reflect the lost momentum in Civil cases recently and fact that Judge Noble moves as a snails pace on issuing orders and is not penalizing FD on discovery or Atty Bowmans [REDACTED] nonsense on MT deposition which remains unresolved. At this point it’s looking like a farce in Civil Court. Thought the Judge had the situation in control but sadly that doesn’t seem to be the case IMO.

MOO

I do hope Atty Weinstein gives some thought to appealing this decision. Just not sure what is going on with Judge Noble in Civil Court and why Atty. P. appears to be receiving preferential treatment? Perhaps Judge Noble doesn't want to deal with Atty. P. ongoing appeals but truly that doesn't seem to be a valid concern IMO given the goldmine of information that Atty. P. could be relative to key issues being searched out by Atty Weinstein in the Civil Case.
MOO
An important rule of the Code of Judicial Conduct is that a judge should avoid the appearance of impropriety. Did anyone get the gist of His Honor Noble's "order" on the motion for reconsideration? Obfuscation? Speaking in tongues? He's ignored Weinstein's argument that he ruled on an issue not pleaded. Instead he reiterates that ruling with the addition of some babble. How does this "attenuation" he speaks of apply to evidence that hasn't been provided to the plaintiff? Has the judge seen it?

In my opinion, this time must be a living h&%# for them. They don't know which way this will turn out, they don't know all the evidence stacked against them, and they are probably full of hope they will get off. But meanwhile, they have to stress and worry and on top of that scramble to financially exist all the while paying lawyers incredible fees. This waiting may be hard for us, but think of how it is for them. You can almost relish the thought IMO.

Last edited:
In my opinion, this time must be a living h&%# for them. They don't know which way this will turn out, they don't know all the evidence stacked against them, and they are probably full of hope they will get off. But meanwhile, they have to stress and worry and on top of that scramble to financially exist all the while paying lawyers incredible fees. This waiting may be hard for us, but think of how it is for them. You can almost relish the thought IMO.

Not sure if it's true but one reporter said on Twitter that he was told the defense would be the ones requesting the continuance.... Why though? I don't see how dragging it out benefits them at all. Esp with Pattis saying that they were ready to go to trial as far back as August or September. Unless it all goes back to the gag order like Tink said

MOO

Last edited:
The "holidays" start earlier every year.....

This concerns me....holiday shut down. If they shut down just what schedule the the company monitoring the bracelet, who at the court house will take care of any bracelet violations? Good time for FD to split to Greece! Lack of people paying attention to felons, possible felons etc.

Sorry if the print is small when you read, it’s small at my end...but having issues since new Apple update....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member