Silver Alert CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #31

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, this is hilarious.

Criminals representing criminals. Perfect.

Attaching the jpg you posted (because yours won't show up on this post) so it's here, as well. :D
Whole situation is IMO pathetic while also being hilarious as can you imagine the work it took for FD to find the following:

1. KM - ongoing contentious divorce on/off situation, his STBX allegation that FD was conspiring with her STBX to KILL her and/or get the couple back together by offering them 'space' at 4Jx or a trip of a lifetime to Greece and then the allegations of spousal rape with a $5,000 bond and what seems to be likely coverup of the spousal rape charge by the South Windsor PD as the local paper had to get FOIA filing to get the information.

2. BM - ongoing contentious divorce, breech of peace arrest and threatening West Hartford arrests, June 25, 2015

3. @kimch33kim masterful sleuthing on MH. Drugs, minors, hanging out a schools?

Simply cannot make this stuff up. Gotta love the standards maintained by the CT Bar.

MOO

What does statutorily sealed mean in reference to one of the charges?

State Statute (Connecticut) on sealing of records
Conn. Practice Book § 11-20A
”*** (c) Upon written motion of any party, or upon its own motion, the judicial authority may order that files, affidavits, documents, or other materials on file or lodged with the court or in connection with a court proceeding be sealed or their disclosure limited only if the judicial authority concludes that such order is necessary to preserve an interest which is determined to override the public's interest in viewing such materials. The judicial authority shall first consider reasonable alternatives to any such order and any such order shall be no broader than necessary to protect such overriding interest. An agreement of the parties to seal or limit the disclosure of documents on file with the court or filed in connection with a court proceeding shall not constitute a sufficient basis for the issuance of such an order. ****”

State Statute (Connecticut) on sealing of records
Conn. Practice Book § 11-20A
”*** (c) Upon written motion of any party, or upon its own motion, the judicial authority may order that files, affidavits, documents, or other materials on file or lodged with the court or in connection with a court proceeding be sealed or their disclosure limited only if the judicial authority concludes that such order is necessary to preserve an interest which is determined to override the public's interest in viewing such materials. The judicial authority shall first consider reasonable alternatives to any such order and any such order shall be no broader than necessary to protect such overriding interest. An agreement of the parties to seal or limit the disclosure of documents on file with the court or filed in connection with a court proceeding shall not constitute a sufficient basis for the issuance of such an order. ****”

What possible "interest" needs to be "preserved overriding the public's interest" in this case. A diversion program for the defendant or the person to whom he is accused of selling drugs???? I really wish the judiciary would speak common sense...:oops::p

MOO...Edited to fix basic communication errors...it's late...

Last edited:
What possible "interest" needs to be "preserved overriding the public's interest" in this case. A diversion program for the defendant or the person to whom he is accused of selling drugs???? I really wish the judiciary would speak common sense...:oops::p

MOO...Edited to fix basic communication errors...it's late...
Allegedly he was arrested near school or day care so wonder if it was a minor involved that he was soliciting and that means by law it would be sealed? Just a guess but I can't see it sealed to protect Habib necessarily.

I do wonder what drug was being solicited as the charges said that it specifically excluded marijuana. AND the arrest was on Halloween! Can you imagine some school doing a Halloween parade of some sort and there is this guy selling drugs? I wonder if he was caught in COSTUME TOO? Parents are already paranoid about letting children go trick or treating and now predators come to the venues where children are supposed to be safe???!!!

Perhaps we should send an express note to DA or his sidekick at the HC and perhaps he/they can do an article on this Habib Halloween arrest situation and see if he can get some pictures and also update us all on the KM situation. Funny how the HC can't even follow the case characters consistently! MOO

Last edited:
Allegedly he was arrested near school or day care so wonder if it was a minor involved that he was soliciting and that means by law it would be sealed? Just a guess but I can't see it sealed to protect Habib necessarily. I do wonder what drug was being solicited as the charged said that it specifically excluded marijuana. AND the arrest was on Halloween! Can you imagine some school doing a Halloween parade of some sort and there is this guy selling drugs? I wonder if he was caught in COSTUME TOO? Parents are already paranoid about letting children go trick or treating and now predators come to the venues where children are supposed to be safe???!!!

Perhaps we should send an express note to DA or his sidekick at the HC and perhaps he/they can do an article on this Habib Halloween arrest situation and see if he can get some pictures and also update us all on the KM situation. Funny how the HC can't even follow the case characters consistently! MOO

Birds of a feather, flock together. I wonder if they’ll be flying south for the winter? I hear Miami is fine this time of year. And full of young female wannabe something. These old buzzards will have a great time in Florida.

Allegedly he was arrested near school or day care so wonder if it was a minor involved that he was soliciting and that means by law it would be sealed? Just a guess but I can't see it sealed to protect Habib necessarily.

I do wonder what drug was being solicited as the charges said that it specifically excluded marijuana. AND the arrest was on Halloween! Can you imagine some school doing a Halloween parade of some sort and there is this guy selling drugs? I wonder if he was caught in COSTUME TOO? Parents are already paranoid about letting children go trick or treating and now predators come to the venues where children are supposed to be safe???!!!

Hopefully they read this then and get the arrest warrant and details for us to see. On the “unsealed” file. I think HABIB May have requested to seal the other one which he could do if he created a drug rehab deal with them. (Someone else with ct drug arrest knowledge told me so please don’t quote me)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cassie1678