Silver Alert CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #32

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like the foreclosure wheel simply continues to 'spin' with this response from Atty Weinstein.

Atty Weinstein is saying that FD provided notice that he would no longer pay on the 4Jx mortgage and then when at a later date FD was offered the opportunity to 'catch up' the missed payments he then declined to do so.

So, looks to be absolutely intentional strategy by FD and MT to simply live the good life "RENT AND MORTGAGE FREE" at 4Jx and for FD to play an ongoing game of "Catch me if you can"!

Pure insanity and absolute abuse of process by FD.

MOO
DBM

Last edited:
This...
“Every time we turn our heads the other way when we see the law flouted, when we tolerate what we know to be wrong, when we close our eyes and ears to the corrupt because we are too busy or too frightened, when we fail to speak up and speak out, we strike a blow against freedom and decency and justice.”
-Robert F. Kennedy

A fresh grave could be flatter now with rains and all since May. Maybe even a few inches of leaves would really finish off covering disturbed earth. After all, neighbors spotted FD walking back paths with a shovel in hand. Wonder if LE could send in new cadaver dogs?
If there is a grave, there should be quite a depression now.... IMO

What amazes me is that FD either did not know that Dr. GF Could buy the mortgage loan or he thought she would just continue paying the mortgage, regardless.

Did he actually think that she would just sit back and say 'oh well, I guess I have to pay the mortgage on 4JC and let FD, his paramour, and her daughter live there for Free'?

I have, in no uncertain terms, been Extremely Ecstatic and Over the Moon with Dr. GF's strategy in Buying the Mortgage Loan.

Dr. GF, Absolutely Knows How To Play The Game.

CHECK MATE Will Happen for Dr. GF, JF, and the 5 Beautiful Children.
Yes, he is really out of his league when dealing with the her and her team! IMO

According to some quick google research it takes 1 man with a helper 4-5 hours to dig a 6' grave and cadaver dogs can smell up to 15' below the surface.

I just can't decide whether his original intent was to move her to a predetermined location or leave her be discovered at the site of the attack.

A fresh grave could be flatter now with rains and all since May. Maybe even a few inches of leaves would really finish off covering disturbed earth. After all, neighbors spotted FD walking back paths with a shovel in hand. Wonder if LE could send in new cadaver dogs?

Good point, disturbed soil will settle eventually and either flatten if it was over-filled or leave a depression if it was flat to begin with...

If it's a public park can they search any time without needing a warrant? Since it is a public space I wonder if hypothetically a volunteer team could also hike the area with trained cadaver dogs.

Kind of an interesting side note since we're talking about the fall leaves: snow can counter-intuitively also reveal hidden graves with snow drifts when viewed at the right angle with the right lighting.

Edited for spelling/grammar.

Last edited:
I believe this Order from the Judge to be good news for Atty Weinstein and GF on the 4Jx foreclosure action as he is one step closer to being able to take possession of 4Jx so it might be sold. Any atty's please feel free to chime in with assistance on this as I am on shaky ground here, but will give a try at an explanation.

If you recall FD and MT lived at 4Jx and FD stopped paying anything towards the mortgage in 2018.

Atty Weinstein has been working hard to 'evict' [aka kicking FD [REDACTED] to the curb] so that the house might be sold. Foreclosure is a multipart process with the goal being that the Plaintiff would take possession of 4Jx.

Today the Judge ruled in favor of the Plaintiff and issued a Motion of Default - Failure to Plead (essentially disagreeing with the the last motion of defense filed by Atty Habib on behalf of FD and made the same determination for the trade creditor Glaxo A/C). FD also owes taxes to the City of Farmington on the property so this represents a prior claim and this is not disputed by the Plaintiff/Atty Weinstein.

I believe there are other procedural steps that Atty Weinstein will have to undertake prior to actually being able to take possession of 4Jx so it can be possessed and then sold but this Order puts him one step closer to completing the process of foreclosure so far as I can tell.

I am not 100% certain but this is where I believe the foreclosure action is at present (any atty's here please chime in with assistance!):

§ 47a-26c. Advancement of pleadings.

Failure to plead. “All pleadings, including motions, shall advance at least one step within each successive period of three days from the preceding pleading or motion. If the defendant fails to plead within any such period, the complainant may file a motion for judgment for failure to plead, served upon the defendant in the manner provided in the rules adopted by the judges of the Superior Court for the service of pleadings. If the defendant fails to plead within three days after receipt of such motion by the clerk, the court shall forthwith enter judgment that the complainant recover possession or occupancy with costs.” [BBM]

Here is the Amended Complaint for those that are interested and it explains the details of the case.

http://civilinquiry.jud.ct.gov/DocumentInquiry/DocumentInquiry.aspx?DocumentNo=17947294

Here is info about Judgments and Foreclosure/Eviction in the State of CT:
https://www.jud.ct.gov/lawlib/Notebooks/Pathfinders/DefaultJudgment.pdf
Thanks @afitzy that’s what I thought the Order meant ..

FARBER V. DULOS
258.00 11/20/2019 P TRIAL MANAGEMENT REPORT
Document.gif
newred.gif

DEAN v FORE GROUP,ETC
137.00 11/20/2019 P TRIAL MANAGEMENT REPORT
Document.gif
newred.gif

Last edited:
You're the best @afitzy! Thank you for all that you do. So glad to see you on the Stephanie Parze thread.
Thanks! Will keep on doing it, time permitting!

The Stephanie Parze case was emailed to me by someone and I spent 2 min reading about it AND WAS HORRIFIED that the POI in the case was released by a Judge in NJ! Simply no words for that release by the Judge given prior history, marks around his neck that seemed recent and child *advertiser censored* found on his phone.

But the missing victim seems to have a wonderful family and today I believe they orchestrated a 200 person group of locals to search for the body. So tragic and IMO frankly hasn't been getting enough visibility outside of the local area in NJ. Praying for this family as the situation is tragic IMO.

FARBER V. DULOS
Document.gif
newred.gif

DEAN v FORE GROUP,ETC
Document.gif
newred.gif
Looks like the parties are moving forward towards the 12/3 trial date which is encouraging.

The above document lists the issues at hand with this Civil Case (loans made by FD FIL) along with the proposed witness list for the trial. No surprises here for folks that have been following along here.

Reading through the simple summary of the history of the FD relationship with his FIL, what becomes clear at the most basic level is the sheer generosity of FIL to FD as the FIL lent over $10 million to FD from the period beginning in 2004 until his death in 2017. FIL stepped up financially in a very big way IMO to support an unproven venture with zero direct construction experience during a time in the economy when financial options for a venture like FORE had few/no/limited options IMO.

Flash forward many years and FD simply pulls an 'opposite day' and decides to not repay nearly $2.5 million following the death of his FIL and JF's departure with the children from 4Jx. FD seems to feel an entitlement to the funds generously LENT to him by his FIL and I do very much wonder where this sense of entitlement comes from?

Between not paying the mortgage (or equivalent rent) on 4Jx to house himself and his mistress and her daughter and then defaulting on an obligation to repay his FIL, yet again it seems FD is so very clearly showing the world precisely who and what he is in terms of his character and integrity.

Simply no words for any of this.

MOO

Regarding the EE 2001 Toyota Tacoma referenced in AW2 here is a link to specs for vehicle. IDK if EE had the 4x4 or 4x2 model but we do know he had the extended cab due to the FD request to 'swap out the rear seat' using FD Porsche Cayenne seat. I am still not seeing how the Porsche seats fits into the 'door and a 1/2' version of the Tacoma and I wonder if EE had the 4 door version instead?

Here is a photo of the 4x4 version with 1.5 doors:

upload_2019-11-20_20-29-42.png

https://www.cars.com/research/toyota-tacoma-2001/specs/usb10tot092a0/

Last edited:
EE 2001 Toyota Tacoma - Rear seat options - 1.5 door version vs. 2 door version:

1.5 door version:

upload_2019-11-20_20-43-1.png

2 door version:
upload_2019-11-20_20-44-9.png

I can see a Porsche seat possibly fitting into the 2 door version but cannot see it fitting in the 1.5 door version.

FARBER V. DULOS
Document.gif
newred.gif

DEAN v FORE GROUP,ETC
Document.gif
newred.gif

So does this mean that Weinstein is abandoning his attempt to get any answers out of MT? It says "none" under pending motions, etc. and I don't see her name on the witness list. Maybe I'm missing something, time is running out isn't it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mhmkay..