Silver Alert CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #33

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
FD said it to both HF and JFd.

To HF, he said that he would take them to Greece.

With JFd, he said that he would take them to a ski resort where everyone wore ski masks.

I am still Amazed that FD Admitted to saying this to HF, Under Oath. He Clearly does not see anything wrong with that statement. I wonder what NP has to say about that.

IMO, these were Not the only occasions that he made This Threat.

IMO.
@CTGrammy, thanks for solving the JD/JF name dilemma in such a clever and appropriate way. Changing my key code NOW to JFd. The 'd' is PERFECTION as its a perfect reminder of the small stature and small heart of the person involved! Thank you.

I keep coming back to these posts about FD threatening to take the children.

At a very basic level you have to wonder WHO DOES THIS? and WHY?

Obviously FD does this and it was done to terrify JFd on a daily basis and is truly a classic DV ploy used by bullies. But to use the same ploy on FIL is taking this terrorist tactic into new territory IMO. FIL controls the Farber kingdom and everything in it, YET we see FD threatening him via the idea of removing the children.

Just curious if FD 'sister' would think this is 'NICE' as she said outside court that FD is the nicest person she knows.

Well, not sure about 'sister' but I don't think its nice at all and this kind of behaviour puts FD into the bully/THU G realm.

But did FD threaten to take the children because its the only item of value that he had to play with? What might have been going on with FIL to prompt such an ill advised thread?

I do wonder if FD in 2009/2010 when the economy was in rough shape and bank loans not available for speculative building, might have been asking for ever increasing amounts of money and the FIL being a businessman didn't want to do that for his SIL. Was this the source of conflict? I can see the FIL not wanting to be business partners with FD. Did FD take this as a slight and then turned around and issued his threat?

Or did the FD threat about the children originate because FIL saw issues in the marriage that made him feel uncomfortable in terms of his daughter?

MOO

FD said it to both HF and JFd.

To HF, he said that he would take them to Greece.

With JFd, he said that he would take them to a ski resort where everyone wore ski masks.

I am still Amazed that FD Admitted to saying this to HF, Under Oath. He Clearly does not see anything wrong with that statement. I wonder what NP has to say about that.

IMO, these were Not the only occasions that he made This Threat.

IMO.
@CTGrammy, thanks for solving the JD/JF name dilemma in such a clever and appropriate way. Changing my key code NOW to JFd. The 'd' is PERFECTION as its a perfect reminder of the small stature and small heart of the person involved! Thank you.

Obviously FD does this and it was done to terrify JFd on a daily basis and is truly a classic DV ploy used by bullies. But to use the same ploy on FIL is taking this terrorist tactic into new territory IMO. FIL controls the Farber kingdom and everything in it, YET we see FD threatening him via the idea of removing the children.

Just curious if FD 'sister' would think this is 'NICE' as she said outside court that FD is the nicest person she knows.

Well, not sure about 'sister' but I don't think its nice at all and this kind of behaviour puts FD into the bully/[T H U G ] realm.

But did FD threaten to take the children because its the only item of value that he had to play with? What might have been going on with FIL to prompt such an ill advised threat?

I do wonder if FD in 2009/2010, when the economy was in rough shape and bank loans not available for speculative building, might FD have been asking for ever increasing amounts of money or longer terms or no loans but capital investment and the FIL being a businessman didn't want to do that for his SIL. Was this the source of conflict? Seems possible.

I can see the FIL not wanting to be business partners with FD and also not wanting to give him equity. Did FD take this as a slight and then turned around and issued his threat? I also wonder if the reason FD decided on his 'opposite day' tactic of converting loans into equity if this tactic was simply done because it was what he wanted in the first place but the FIL for valid business reasons didn't want to do it? IDK but it kinda makes sense that a revenge oriented motivated individual like FD would simply do what he wanted to do all along but simply wait until after the death of FIL to do it?

Seems like what a coward would do too and then it would be on GF to chase his *advertiser censored* down to get the loans repaid and that is precisely what happened in Civil Court it seems.

I do wonder if FD never thought GF would chase him like a fox in a hunt where the foxes are tragically chased by horses and hounds until their poor pitiful little hearts simply EXPLODE! I do get the sense from listening to Atty BM talk about GF harassing FD outside court yesterday that FD grossly underestimated the focus and determination of GF to his great detriment!

Or did the FD threat about the children originate because FIL saw issues in the marriage that made him feel uncomfortable in terms of his daughter? FD wouldn't like anyone telling him how to run his marriage and so the threat was issued about the children?

Did JFd know that FD had threatened her father? Did GF know that FD threatened her husband?

MOO

There is, without a doubt, money laundering going on
I am now quite interested in the huge potential of the candy market in the UAE. Not really. But I am quite interested in boxes of stuff moving into and out of the EU into the UAE and back again and even possibly making their way to the US and back again. Global trade is such a fascinating topic and so potentially lucrative.

So many valuable, highly prized and rare products make their way through the ports in the UAE on their way to other parts of the world. Absolutely see potential for products unique to China/SE Asia and Afghanistan in particular making their way through UAE to places in the West. Wonder if any of the 'candy' made its way to CT?

A lot of potential there for any number of things I would think. So lucrative in fact that wiring $500,000 would be no issue IMO.

MOO

Ah, so this money was supposed to be for 123 Hunter Drive purchase and renovation (see Exhibit 4).

Hmm. Ok so let's trace where this money went, from the little we do know.

Summary: FORE/FD bought this house before JD left and filed for divorce. While MT was working for Fore. This house was just 10 minutes away from 4JC and a more "modest" home, not in the McMansion style of JC in the least. This is not a typical Fore property or project in the least. FD sold this house to his "employee" GV just 2 weeks before JD filed for divorce and left. MT then moved into 4JC fall of 2017. GV then sold this house at a $50K loss on 1/2/2018. (All info available in public records.)

Let's dig into the details:
So first, IT loaned FD the $500K to buy and renovate this house on 4/13/16. FD/Fore purchased it on 4/18/16 for $260K. The affair with MT was in full swing, and MT was working for FORE. JD presumably did not know about MT at this point. IT funneled the $ through HFs account it appears.

On 5/31/17, FD "sold" this property to his employee GV, for $650K. MT "loaned" GV $70K in this purchase. Did FD pay IT back when the house "sold"? Hmm.
What was GV planning to do with this house? Did he live there? Was it an "investment" for him? Was it "payment in kind" for his work at Fore? And oh yeah, what was the master bath shower like there after the renovation? (Spoiler alert, you can see it online in the real estate sites. It's nice but not as nice as the one at 4JC).

This sale to GV/"shady" 5th amendment loan from MT, was just 2 weeks before JD left and filed for divorce. Hmmm.

Employee GV sold the house, at a loss for $595K, 6 months later on Jan 2, 2018, 5 months after JD left and filed for divorce. MT had moved in and made herself at home at 4JC at that point. And, there was for sure a MUCH nicer master shower at 4JC than at 123 Hunter Drive.
Did GV repay MTs "loan" when the house sold? Did FD repay IT when the house sold this time? Did he ever pay IT back? Hmmm.

JD must have had some issue with this property and the transactions around it, because this loan and property sale came up in the divorce case and both GV and the loan officer SM were called as witnesses. SM took the 5th in that case.

Why was there so much urgency for FD to take a loan from his buddy IT in Greece to get hold of this amazing property in spring of 2016? How much profit did this project bring to Fore? Does this purchase/renovation seem like a solid business decision that added to FDs profile as a high-end builder that can speak to CEOs and specializes in luxury properties? How many ft2 were increased in this renovation, what were the upgrades? Permits for electrical were taken out, that must have been a nice upgrade. Paint and finishes were updated. Ka-ching! This was certainly an excellent business decision and must have brought in the green for Fore. Did 123 Hunter Drive win any HOBI awards? Was there a reason that FD didn't ask or use $ loaned from HF for this property? Yet he ran the loan from IT through HFs bank????

Clearly this entire transaction and project stands out like a sore thumb in the usual operations, projects and inventories of Fore (shady as they already are). Clearly FD had to jump through unusual hoops to carry this project off. And then, it disappeared from the radar once MT took the throne at 4 JC.

Did JD share any suspicions/concerns about this transaction/property with her father? What had FD shared with HF about what this funnel loan from IT was going to be used for? Is HF turning over in his grave at the property address of 123 Hunter Drive in the Promissory Note between IT and FD in exhibit 4?
Thanks for bringing this transaction back in for discussion as seeing the numbers again was super helpful.

Initially I thought this transaction was to hide assets from JFd as part of the divorce. But I wonder now if it was more diabolical than that? Could FD have taken the money from JFd and used it to purchase the property? She would have needed that money if her plan was to leave and maybe she didn't have ready cash available as a backup? Maybe the reason FD did this was to use all their liquid assets and make them inaccessible to JFd? If so, and she needed the cash it would have made her quite angry IMO.

Just a thought....

MOO

Well, not sure about 'sister' but I don't think its nice at all and this kind of behaviour puts FD into the bully/[T H U G ] realm.

But did FD threaten to take the children because its the only item of value that he had to play with? What might have been going on with FIL to prompt such an ill advised threat?

I do wonder if FD in 2009/2010, when the economy was in rough shape and bank loans not available for speculative building, might FD have been asking for ever increasing amounts of money or longer terms or no loans but capital investment and the FIL being a businessman didn't want to do that for his SIL. Was this the source of conflict? Seems possible.

I can see the FIL not wanting to be business partners with FD and also not wanting to give him equity. Did FD take this as a slight and then turned around and issued his threat? I also wonder if the reason FD decided on his 'opposite day' tactic of converting loans into equity if this tactic was simply done because it was what he wanted in the first place but the FIL for valid business reasons didn't want to do it? IDK but it kinda makes sense that a revenge oriented motivated individual like FD would simply do what he wanted to do all along but simply wait until after the death of FIL to do it?

Seems like what a coward would do too and then it would be on GF to chase his *advertiser censored* down to get the loans repaid and that is precisely what happened in Civil Court it seems.

I do wonder if FD never thought GF would chase him like a fox in a hunt where the foxes are tragically chased by horses and hounds until their poor pitiful little hearts simply EXPLODE! I do get the sense from listening to Atty BM talk about GF harassing FD outside court yesterday that FD grossly underestimated the focus and determination of GF to his great detriment!

Or did the FD threat about the children originate because FIL saw issues in the marriage that made him feel uncomfortable in terms of his daughter? FD wouldn't like anyone telling him how to run his marriage and so the threat was issued about the children?

Did JFd know that FD had threatened her father? Did GF know that FD threatened her husband?

MOO

I can see HF replying, 'Go ahead, take the children, I am Not GIVING You Any Money' and then walk out of the room. Leaving a petite prince, quaking in his elevated boots.

Priceless. I would love to be a fly on That wall when a petite prince has been told that the Loans would continue to be 'status quo' or Nothing at all.

We All Know that HF did Not Trust FD. The Loan Documents Spelled Out that FD had to repay HF In Person, In Manhattan, Every Single Month. No wire transfers, no mailing a check, no currier post, no bitcoin, etc. IN PERSON, In Manhattan, says it All, IMO.

I can see a petite prince having an issue with this scenario and after dealing with it for 6 years, the petite prince may have thought it was time that he stopped jumping through all the circus hoops for the person that was 'like a father' to him.

IMO.

Thanks for bringing this transaction back in for discussion as seeing the numbers again was super helpful.

Initially I thought this transaction was to hide assets from JFd as part of the divorce. But I wonder now if it was more diabolical than that? Could FD have taken the money from JFd and used it to purchase the property? She would have needed that money if her plan was to leave and maybe she didn't have ready cash available as a backup? Maybe the reason FD did this was to use all their liquid assets and make them inaccessible to JFd? If so, and she needed the cash it would have made her quite angry IMO.

Just a thought....

MOO
Personally, given the timing etc I have always thought that this would be a good place for FD to stash MT for shower quickies conveniently 10 mins away, where MT and daughter could live [almost] as “one big family” that FD proposed.
When I first read that FD had proposed that they all live together, I counted up the bedrooms in 4 JC (6, according to real estate listings, but 7.5+ baths, plenty of showers) and wondered who was going to bunk together. I count 6 kids, a wife, a lover, and FD. Either someone was supposed to sleep in the library, weight room, kids playroom, Fore offices, JD’s writing turret, heated garage, elevator, etc. or it was going to be tight quarters. (I know, I know...”BUILT FOR THE MODERN FAMILY, THIS HOME FEATURES A LAYOUT THAT PROMOTES TOGETHERNESS WHILE RESERVING PRIVATE SPACES FOR PEACEFUL STUDY AND REFLECTION.” N.b.: likely penned by MT).

Where did MT live when she first came to CT? Isn’t that one of the “incriminating” questions that Weinstein asked in the deposition?

Weinstein surely knows (via GF, and JD before she disappeared) why GV and SM were called as witnesses in the divorce case and what was up with 123 Hunter Drive. I will be highly surprised if this is an innocuous Fore business venture (if there is such a thing). Exactly in which way this fits in to the twisted story remains to be seen (but is surely already clearly delineated).
MOO.

265.00 12/04/2019 C LIST OF EXHIBITS (JD-CL-28/JD-CL-28a)
Document.gif
newred.gif

http://civilinquiry.jud.ct.gov/DocumentInquiry/DocumentInquiry.aspx?DocumentNo=18269473
Just did a quick calculation of the cost of the guest house (and other things???) FD for the Farbers. Does $765,827 (left out the change) seem high for a guest house built in 2008 (date???) seem high for a 1500 sq ft property?

Friday, December 6th:
*Pretrial Hearing (@ 10am ET) – CT – Jennifer Rebecca Farber Dulos (50) (May 24, 2019, New Canaan) – Only for *Michelle C. Tronconis (44) (Dulos’ GF) arrested & charged (6/1/19) & arraigned (6/3/19) with tampering with or fabricating physical evidence & hindering prosecution. Plead not guilty. $500K bond. Posted bond (6/3/19).
Bond conditions on any bond release. Must be posted at courthouse, passport must be surrendered & must submit to GPS monitoring.
*Charged (9/5/19) & arraigned (10/4/19) with tampering with evidence involving the borrowed car from work colleague. Plead not guilty. $100K bond. Posted bond (9/5/19).
Bond conditions are same as above.
Court info from 6/3/19 to 10/4/19 reference post #456 here:
Silver Alert - CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #30

10/25/19 Update: Defense attorney Bowman says they’re in the process of reviewing discovery. Asks for a Dec 6th court date. Continuance granted. Judge also noted Troconis has been in compliance of her bond release conditions. She has also moved out of Farmington house she shared with Dulos.
11/25/19 Update: In a motion filed Monday, defense attorney Andrew Bowman said his client wants to travel to JFK Airport Dec. 13 to meet her daughter who is flying in from Argentina, and will then return to Connecticut. The motion states the prosecution does not object to the motion, noting Troconis has complied with the conditions of her release.
*Fotis Dulos (51) – Next pretrial hearing on 12/9 & 1/7/20. Supreme Court to hear gag order on 12/12.

Michelle Troconis will be allowed to leave the state for the second time since being charged in the Jennifer Dulos disappearance.
A judge has granted Troconis permission to pick up her daughter, who has been staying with her father in Argentina, at John F. Kennedy Airport in New York on Dec. 13.
Troconis, who wears an electronic monitoring device and is not allowed to leave Connecticut without a judge’s permission, will be back in court Friday for a pretrial hearing.
The motion stated the prosecution did not object to the request, noting Troconis has complied with the conditions of her release.
A judge approved the request without requiring a hearing.
Jennifer Dulos case: Judge allows Troconis to pick up daughter at NY airport

Well, not sure about 'sister' but I don't think its nice at all and this kind of behaviour puts FD into the bully/THU G realm.

But did FD threaten to take the children because its the only item of value that he had to play with? What might have been going on with FIL to prompt such an ill advised thread?

I do wonder if FD in 2009/2010 when the economy was in rough shape and bank loans not available for speculative building, might have been asking for ever increasing amounts of money and the FIL being a businessman didn't want to do that for his SIL. Was this the source of conflict? I can see the FIL not wanting to be business partners with FD. Did FD take this as a slight and then turned around and issued his threat?

Or did the FD threat about the children originate because FIL saw issues in the marriage that made him feel uncomfortable in terms of his daughter?

MOO
I wonder if HF was concerned about 'many things' in his SIL's business AND marriage so
he may have hired a PI to tail Fd and learned all about his extra marital escapades. Because
FIL controlled the money trail while he was alive, he threatened Fd with buck up and clean up your act or the money trail stops for Fore and therefore Fd. Fd was cornered and the only wampum he had to negotiate with were the kids so he did.
Maybe FIL did not discuss this w/ his daughter as he knew she was already insecure about the
marriage and overwrought with childcare, etc.
He wanted to protect his daughter and hopefully co-erce Fd into being a responsible
husband and father.
moo

Just did a quick calculation of the cost of the guest house (and other things???) FD for the Farbers. Does $765,827 (left out the change) seem high for a guest house built in 2008 (date???) seem high for a 1500 sq ft property?
maybe, if it's GOLD PLATED.

Well shucks, that's only $510. per sq. ft. Okie dokie, un huh, sure sure.

Last edited:
Michelle Troconis will be allowed to leave the state for the second time since being charged in the Jennifer Dulos disappearance.
A judge has granted Troconis permission to pick up her daughter, who has been staying with her father in Argentina, at John F. Kennedy Airport in New York on Dec. 13.
Troconis, who wears an electronic monitoring device and is not allowed to leave Connecticut without a judge’s permission, will be back in court Friday for a pretrial hearing.
The motion stated the prosecution did not object to the request, noting Troconis has complied with the conditions of her release.
A judge approved the request without requiring a hearing.
Jennifer Dulos case: Judge allows Troconis to pick up daughter at NY airport
MT’s daughter should be allowed to stay where she is safe and not brought into a world of horrors MT assisted in creating. It’s like this is a trick to keep MT from being arrested for the main crime until after the holidays- like some kind of deal was worked out that has no consideration for the dead victim and her family. And no consideration for all the citizens of CT that are witnessing how the courts really operate.

NOT surprising. Who is paying for him? CT taxpayers?
The way that NP is stuck in the past before there were Federal and state laws to protect the rights of women and the habit he has of blatantly degrading women plus telling the public outrageous lies about victims should make him ineligible for any state of federal payments to represent indigent clients. mOO

@LissetteNunezTV
Michelle Troconis just walked inside Stamford Superior Court. She has a hearing scheduled at 10am. Troconis is facing a number of charges in connection to Jennifer Dulos’ disappearance. I’ll be tweeting live updates .

Lissette Nuñez on Twitter

There's something very poignant about watching the entire families walking into court with these two depraved individuals...my heart breaks for GF and the children on days like today.

Maybe not in Pound Ridge, although generally speaking, yes, I think it does sound high. And I am still struggling with the notion that the Farbers didn’t pay for all of it. I know that 100% of the contractors who worked on that guest house were paid in full. The only person who might not have gotten paid was FD, for his “services”. So those invoices are at best, bogus, and HF knew it. And...FD expected to live there, whenever he wanted, once HF was gone. Why should they have paid him. By the way, if he wasn’t paid in full, why didn’t he have a lien on the property? Prior to the time GF sold the place, Jennifer had already left and they were well into a nasty divorce. Why didn’t FD place a lien on it? Because the Farbers didn’t owe him anything, or at least he couldn’t prove that they did, that’s why.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jamiestews06