Silver Alert CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #33

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Agree 100%. The Greek Grifters are enablers. They are fuel for FD. I have witnessed this sort of thing first hand. When someone like FD is not condemned for their crimes against humanity and instead lauded, the boldness is multiplied. 10 feet tall and bullet-proof. That is how they feel. JMO.
MOO I can’t help but compare fd and his sister to another recent case of PF and his mother. I pray judges will see right through FD’s act and see the monster that he is and protect those innocent children from him.

Quotes from the above OP article:

Rochlin said Fotis should have unsupervised visitation rights [BBM]. He added that any re-introduction of Fotis to his kids would be handled with sensitivity.

“Certainly, we would be open to consulting a child psychologist,” he said. “Exposing them to their father, someone who makes up half of who they are. I can't imagine that that, in any way, should be prohibited simply because it would be a difficult thing for the children.”[BBM]

Rochlin told FOX61 that as part of an order, he may also seek access to the children on behalf of Fotis' sister Rena Dulos. She is the aunt of the children who has also not been allowed to see them. [BBM]

RE: Unsupervised Visitation Rights

Question: Why and on What Basis is this Request even worthy of Court time and expense?

Fd only very briefly had unsupervised visitation rights at the beginning of the divorce actin and this was quickly removed by Judge Heller/Family Court for cause. The file on this topic is long and deep and so the request for unsupervised visitation seems delusional at best and simply a waste of the courts time to discuss given the well documented history in place that resulted in fully supervised visitation that was in place at time of JFd disappearance.

Fd prior to JFd disappearance had strictly supervised visitation, strict visitation schedule, and supervised phone calls and communication with his children. All these protocols were put in place after consultation with multiple experts, including psychologists for the children. I was going to add that these protocols were done with the approval of the GAL but given the history of GAL Meehan in this case (and both sides of attys calling for his removal simultaneously), I'm not sure what value if any GAL Meehan provides to the overall situation, particularly given his role in allegedly sharing a copy of the draft psych report with Fd former atty (which was against Court rules).

I realise the wild and wooly world of Pattisville is a strange one but is Pattisville now seeking to 'reinvent history' by making a claim for unsupervised visitation? Are we seeing divine intervention happen in real life and Fd has been struck and reinvented in the minds of Pattisville as a bona fide 'loving' father? My guess is that Pattisville simply thinks the Courts and the Public will have forgotten that Fd never really had unsupervised access to his children, or perhaps more likely Atty Rochlin picked up the wrong file on his desk that might have referred to 'some other father' other than Fd and was dealing with someone else entirely in his motion to the Court!

Fd 'at best' has a questionable and poor track record as a father per the Family Court documents. Judge Heller labeled Fd a 'liar' in her Court and a 'deadbeat dad' in her motion giving temporary custody to GF as he provided $0 to provide for the health and well being of his children since JFd left 4Jx.

The present shift of Pattisville activities to Family Court and Custody isn't surprising IMO as now that the Civil Court isn't really available as an avenue to torture and torment GF and the 5 Dulos children they have to work with what is available and that now seems to be Juvenile Court.

I do wonder which Judge will draw the 'short straw' to take up the 5th ring show in the Pattisville Circus? I am sure we will sadly soon find out.

I'm not sure how anyone (even a narcopath) can describe themselves as a 'loving father' and at the same time subject their children to the process of what Fd and Pattisville seems to be legally contemplating?

This quote is a loaded doozie as well IMO:

“Certainly, we would be open to consulting a child psychologist,” he said. “Exposing them to their father, someone who makes up half of who they are. I can't imagine that that, in any way, should be prohibited simply because it would be a difficult thing for the children.”[BBM]

Does anyone believe that GF and her atty's are prohibiting access to the 5 Dulos children, "...simply because it would be a difficult thing for the children"???????

Sure access to the children by Fd and "Freek Family" would be difficult (better word is probably awkward) but frankly based on the Family Court files the fact that the situation would be difficult/awkward is the very least of the GF issues being faced in this tragic situation. GF has dealt with "difficult issues" starting with the disappearance and presumed murder of her daughter at the hands of MT and Fd and done so with dignity and grace IMO. GF hasn't run from anything difficult with regards to the children and instead has faced a whole slew of 'difficult' issues with all five children starting on 5/24/19 IMO.

Fd and the "Freek Family" having access to the children has IMO zero to do with it being difficult and everything to do with it simply being a bad idea when the concept of the welfare of the children is considered. I know the concept of the well being of the children might perhaps be 'foreign' to Fd and the "Freek Family" but perhaps if they gave it a few moments of thought that they just might/maybe/perhaps understand that until the issue of their bio dad and his mistress possibly being involved in the murder of their beloved mother is resolved that it would be better for all involved? Or, better yet and given that Fd has proven incapable of thinking about anyone other than himself and his interests, why not find a QUALIFIED child psychologist and perhaps ask them for their POV? I would love to see which expert Pattisville drums up to explain how Fd having access to his 5 children is a good idea, when his status of being a murderer is undefined at present. I am sure the credentials of this 'expert' will be mind blowing to all of us following this case!

I know that putting the emotional well being of someone else before his own might not be doable for Fd and most likely the "Freek Family" as well, but surely there has to be someone in Pattisville that might be able to explain to Fd why its not exactly the 'best time' to pursue access. I know delusional behaviour is running rampant in Pattisville and Atty Rochlin seems to have picked up the wrong client file when he made his request for unsupervised access but this issue really isn't that hard to figure out when you are dealing with minor children who still don't really know where there mother is and whether their father and his mistress murdered her or had something to do with her disappearance. Not hard to see this at all IMO.

Tragic that 5 young children are being used as pawns in a larger money driven chess match by Fd and the "Freek Family".

IMO its shameful behaviour by people that who claim to 'love' the children are doing anything but 'love' them.

MOO

Rochlin said Fotis should have unsupervised visitation rights [BBM]. He added that any re-introduction of Fotis to his kids would be handled with sensitivity.

Rochlin told FOX61 that as part of an order, he may also seek access to the children on behalf of Fotis' sister Rena Dulos. She is the aunt of the children who has also not been allowed to see them. [BBM]

Question: Why and on What Basis is this Request even worthy of Court time and expense?

Fd only very briefly had unsupervised visitation rights at the beginning of the divorce action and this was quickly removed by Judge Heller/Family Court for cause. The file on this topic is long and deep and so the request for unsupervised visitation seems delusional at best and simply a waste of the courts time to discuss given the well documented history in place that resulted in fully supervised visitation that was in place at time of JFd disappearance. As others have said, "Fd worked LONG and HARD and BRILLIANTLY" for the status of FULLY SUPERVISED VISITATION WITH HIS 5 CHILDREN!

Fd prior to JFd disappearance had strictly supervised visitation, strict visitation schedule, and supervised phone calls and communication with his children. All these protocols were put in place after consultation with multiple experts, including psychologists for the children. I was going to add that these protocols were done with the approval of the GAL but given the history of GAL Meehan in this case (and both sides of attys calling for his removal simultaneously), I'm not sure what value if any GAL Meehan provides to the overall situation, particularly given his role in allegedly sharing a copy of the draft psych report with Fd former atty (which was against Court rules).

I realise the wild and wooly world of Pattisville is a strange one but is Pattisville now seeking to 'reinvent history' by making a claim for unsupervised visitation? Are we seeing divine intervention happen in real life and Fd has been struck and reinvented in the minds of Pattisville as a bona fide 'loving' father? My guess is that Pattisville simply thinks the Courts and the Public will have forgotten that Fd never really had unsupervised access to his children, or perhaps more likely Atty Rochlin picked up the wrong file on his desk that might have referred to 'some other father' other than Fd and was dealing with someone else entirely in his motion to the Court!

Fd 'at best' has a questionable and poor track record as a father per the Family Court documents. Judge Heller labeled Fd a 'liar' in her Court and a 'deadbeat dad' in her motion giving temporary custody to GF as he provided $0 to provide for the health and well being of his children since JFd left 4Jx.

The present shift of Pattisville activities to Family Court and Custody isn't surprising IMO as now that the Civil Court isn't really available as an avenue to torture and torment GF and the 5 Dulos children they have to work with what is available and that now seems to be Juvenile Court.

I do wonder which Judge will draw the 'short straw' to take up the 5th ring show in the Pattisville Circus? I am sure we will sadly soon find out.

I'm not sure how anyone (even a narcopath) can describe themselves as a 'loving father' and at the same time subject their children to the process of what Fd and Pattisville seems to be legally contemplating?

Does anyone believe that GF and her atty's are prohibiting access to the 5 Dulos children, "...simply because it would be a difficult thing for the children"???????

Sure access to the children by Fd and "Freek Family" would be difficult (better word is probably awkward) but frankly based on the Family Court files the fact that the situation would be difficult/awkward is the very least of the GF issues being faced in this tragic situation. GF has dealt with "difficult issues" starting with the disappearance and presumed murder of her daughter at the hands of MT and Fd and done so with dignity and grace IMO. GF hasn't run from anything difficult with regards to the children and instead has faced a whole slew of 'difficult' issues with all five children starting on 5/24/19 IMO.

Fd and the "Freek Family" having access to the children has IMO zero to do with it being difficult and everything to do with it simply being a bad idea when the concept of the welfare of the children is considered. I know the concept of the well being of the children might perhaps be 'foreign' to Fd and the "Freek Family" but perhaps if they gave it a few moments of thought that they just might/maybe/perhaps understand that until the issue of their bio dad and his mistress possibly being involved in the murder of their beloved mother is resolved that it would be better for all involved? Or, better yet and given that Fd has proven incapable of thinking about anyone other than himself and his interests, why not find a QUALIFIED child psychologist and perhaps ask them for their POV? I would love to see which expert Pattisville drums up to explain how Fd having access to his 5 children is a good idea, when his status of being a murderer is undefined at present. I am sure the credentials of this 'expert' will be mind blowing to all of us following this case!

I know that putting the emotional well being of someone else before his own might not be doable for Fd and most likely the "Freek Family" as well, but surely there has to be someone in Pattisville that might be able to explain to Fd why its not exactly the 'best time' to pursue access. I know delusional behaviour is running rampant in Pattisville and Atty Rochlin seems to have picked up the wrong client file when he made his request for unsupervised access but this issue really isn't that hard to figure out when you are dealing with minor children who still don't really know where there mother is and whether their father and his mistress murdered her or had something to do with her disappearance. Not hard to see this at all IMO.

Tragic that 5 young children are being used as pawns in a larger money driven chess match by Fd and the "Freek Family".

IMO its shameful behaviour by people that who claim to 'love' the children are doing anything but 'love' them.

MOO

I was just going to post the same thing (great minds think alike??:D) - I agree with you & think the visiting Greek family members (who apparently have no problem whatsoever settling in in GF's house) are fueling this. FD has his posse here now and he's emboldened by them.
Personally I want to puke when I read this stuff.
Don't you just feel like shouting at them, "PUT DOWN THE OUZO"! Think of someone other than yourselves and the Farber money that will NEVER be yours!

This just seems like some alcohol induced revenge fantasy being brought to life by Fd using money from GOD knows where.

What is so sad is that even though Rena is a mother and a grandmother (as I believe are her daughters) that NOT ONE female in this group or the Greek Rear Admiral (can't forget about him!) isn't explaining why access to the children isn't the best FOR THEM right now.

IMO its a pathetic commentary on the innate wisdom of these particular Greek mothers but perhaps its also showing us all who exactly the "Greek Family" is as a group of people and what their priorities just might be in this case too!

Very sad IMO.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

MOO

Fotis Dulos, Husband of Missing New Canaan Mother Jennifer Dulos, Wants Divorce Case Dismissed

"Our view is, it’s a presumption of innocence and until such time that he’s adjudicated to have something to do with this, we have to give him, he’s required to have the presumption of innocence and he should be allowed to see his children. His rights have not been terminated," [BBM] Rochlin said.

Mmmm. Is the latest strategy from Pattisville to issue taunts to GF and Atty Dranginis regarding the 5 Dulos children? Perhaps termination of parental rights might just be in the cards here sooner rather than later? Is this battle what Pattisville is pushing GF to do? Or, is Pattisville trying to press the State to file the additional charges now rather than later? Or, is Pattisville trying to press GF to commence suit for wrongful death against BOTH Fd and MT? Pattisville seems to be pressing for something but IMO should be careful what it wishes for!

Seems also like there is a V E R Y L O N G R O A D between presumption of innocence and automatic right to see his children. The way this motion was written IMO it just seemed like the bare minimum was done because a client demanded it be done as there was little to no conviction in the arguments presented. There also isn't much evidence to support Fd as anything close to 'father of the year' so IMO Atty Rochlin did the best he could with the limited evidence and fact pattern he is deal with based on Family Court IMO.

Not sure anyone in Pattisville is giving ANY THOUGHT or CONSIDERATION as to what might perhaps be best for the children.

Has anyone in Pattisville done the research on potential psychological damage (beyond what has already been inflicted by Fd on his children to date) of having 5 minor children interact on any level with a bio dad who is accused of having involvement (and assistance from his mistress MT) with the disappearance of their mother?

Not sure what other than $$$$ has changed for Atty Rochlin since his earlier interview on the topic of Fd and his children in this tragic case?

While we no doubt will never hear from Fd on what it means to be a 'loving father' I would very much LOVE to hear how Atty Rochlin can reconcile anything in the existing Family Court file with Fd being a 'loving father'?

Good luck on finding much in the way of evidence to support Fd as being a 'loving father' in the entire Family Court file Atty Rochlin!

MOO

Last edited:
Fotis Dulos, Husband of Missing New Canaan Mother Jennifer Dulos, Wants Divorce Case Dismissed

"Our view is, it’s a presumption of innocence and until such time that he’s adjudicated to have something to do with this, we have to give him, he’s required to have the presumption of innocence and he should be allowed to see his children. His rights have not been terminated," [BBM] Rochlin said.

Mmmm. Is the latest strategy from Pattisville to issue taunts to GF and Atty Dranginis regarding the 5 Dulos children? Perhaps termination of parental rights might just be in the cards here sooner rather than later? Is this battle what Pattisville is pushing GF to do? Or, is Pattisville trying to press the State to file the additional charges now rather than later? Or, is Pattisville trying to press GF to commence suit for wrongful death against BOTH Fd and MT? Pattisville seems to be pressing for something but IMO should be careful what it wishes for!

Seems also like there is a V E R Y L O N G R O A D between presumption of innocence and automatic right to see his children. The way this motion was written IMO it just seemed like the bare minimum was done because a client demanded it be done as there was little to no conviction in the arguments presented. There also isn't much evidence to support Fd as anything close to 'father of the year' so IMO Atty Rochlin did the best he could with the limited evidence and fact pattern he is deal with based on Family Court IMO.

Not sure anyone in Pattisville is giving ANY THOUGHT or CONSIDERATION as to what might perhaps be best for the children.

Has anyone in Pattisville done the research on potential psychological damage (beyond what has already been inflicted by Fd on his children to date) of having 5 minor children interact on any level with a bio dad who is accused of having involvement (and assistance from his mistress MT) with the disappearance of their mother?

Not sure what other than $$$$ has changed for Atty Rochlin since his earlier interview on the topic of Fd and his children in this tragic case?

While we no doubt will never hear from Fd on what it means to be a 'loving father' I would very much LOVE to hear how Atty Rochlin can reconcile anything in the existing Family Court file with Fd being a 'loving father'?

Good luck on finding much in the way of evidence to support Fd as being a 'loving father' in the entire Family Court file Atty Rochlin!

MOO
If there is any evidence supporting FD being a good father it will most likely be fabricated by Np and the pattisville scammers and money seekers team and then the affidavit signed by Np but just accidently because they were unable to locate the witness on the day it needed to be turned in. But that’s okay because it’s pretty much common knowledge that fd and np never speak the truth but who cares?

His atty wants to get permission for Rena to see the kids
so she’ll be here for the hearing
I hope the court orders fd to reveal how he is paying all of these attys. They have to be getting big bucks to to even have to talk to fd and pretend like they believe him. Something very strange is going on with these atty fees and the new news reports allowing fd to speak about the children. MOO

Jennifer Dulos disappearance: Fotis Dulos challenges mother-in-law’s guardianship

Quotes from above article:

“I love my children, I miss them every day, I will not stop fighting for our right to be a family,” [BBM] Fotis Dulos said on Dec. 12.

State law grants Fotis Dulos a right to information regarding the children, including their medical and school records, Rochlin said.

“Ms. Farber is unwilling to share such information with Mr. Dulos, who is entitled to such information pursuant to Connecticut Law,” Rochlin said.

Farber has also denied Fotis Dulos’ family members access to the children, “despite a long and positive history with these individuals,” Rochlin said. Fotis Dulos’ sister and his niece recently sought to spend time with the children, but were denied, Rochlin said.

Attorneys representing Farber in her daughter’s divorce and custody battle have previously called Fotis Dulos’ legal maneuvers thinly veiled attempts to use the children as “pawns” for his own interests. [BBM]

Court papers filed in the divorce in September indicate that Fotis Dulos was seeking to have his two oldest children, twin boys, then age 13, represented in custody matters by their own attorney.

Fotis Dulos was also seeking access to his children’s medical and school records, even though Farber was granted temporary custody after he was charged in the disappearance of their mother.

“The minor children deserve to have their academic and medical needs met without interference from the defendant and without risk that their sensitive information will be used by the defendant to further his own interests, especially in the press,” attorneys Anne Dranginis and Kelly Scott, representing Farber, said at the time.

Farber’s attorneys asked a Stamford family court judge to deny both motions. The divorce has since been stalled with custody proceedings occurring in probate and juvenile family court, making them hidden from public view.

Rochlin contended in the memorandum filed Thursday that the dormant status of the divorce could lead to “different judges” issuing “conflicting orders on the same issues.”

Fotis Dulos already had limited access to the children through the divorce proceedings when his estranged wife disappeared, court records show.

------------------------------------

I look forward to reading Atty Rochlin/Pattisville case law summary on Fd's "right" to be a "family". What continues to baffle IMO is how ANYTHING Fd has done since his marriage to JFd and having children indicates an interest in being an involved, caring, thoughtful and loving father? We have seen no character witnesses from any of the family friends or school friends or school officials or church officials step forward on behalf of Fd. Many of these people stepped up willingly to talk in strongly positive terms about JFd.

But, its been crickets in terms of character witnesses for Fd.

We heard from his 'sister' Rena, and Rena's daughter spoke on Dateline in a manner that suggested very little knowledge of her uncle or certainly the Family Court files, and then there was the Athens Parking Lot Manager who had some involvement with Water Ski Association in Greece and then there was the infamous comments from the Greek Rear Admiral (Ret.) who was more concerned about PIs 'leaving his family alone' and 'JFd spending on expensive attorneys' while telling us of his 1500 Euro monthly retirement pension etc. IMO it was all unhelpful and the information quite useless information other than to confirm that Fd really had nobody from his time in the States to speak in a positive way about who he was and to allay public fears that he was simply a narcopath husband that killed his wife thinking he would get some money so he could have a life of ease and luxury with his long term mistress. Fd came to the US to spend the summer first at Harvard then go to Brown, got married and divorced, worked in NY for years, attended Grad School, got married, started and operated FORE Group and IN ALL THIS TIME CANNOT COME UP WITH ONE SOLID LOCAL character reference?

Pretty telling IMO.

Sad that the children will no doubt be subjected to torture and torment on the legal front from Fd and the "Greek Family". I really do wonder if the "Greek Family" sat down and read through the Family Court documents whether they would be so willing to facilitate the revenge fantasies of Fd? What parent who alleges to understand the love felt for a child would subject any of the 5 Dulos children to a visit from Fd or the extended "Greek Family" until the criminal situation is resolved?

Fd said I believe in the Dateline interview that he isn't a monster.

Really? He might not be a monster but his behaviour and legal choices tell another story IMO entirely.

MOO

and JD would not have disappeared the weekend of his first weekend with the kids after months of absence.
Good post. Re the statement above, wow I didn’t realize he had not been exercising visitation prior. I wish these types of sudden changes would be a red flag to GALs. But I guess you’d have to be really sharp and experienced to put the pieces together. Looking back, it should have been: “Wait a second, this is a very contentious divorce, there is past DV behavior, he suddenly shows up now, he says an odd thing about not wanting to leave DNA...”

Fd only very briefly had unsupervised visitation rights at the beginning of the divorce actin and this was quickly removed by Judge Heller/Family Court for cause. The file on this topic is long and deep and so the request for unsupervised visitation seems delusional at best and simply a waste of the courts time to discuss given the well documented history in place that resulted in fully supervised visitation that was in place at time of JFd disappearance.

MOO
Agree - This seems very Delusional.

If there is any evidence supporting FD being a good father it will most likely be fabricated by Np and the pattisville scammers and money seekers team and then the affidavit signed by Np but just accidently because they were unable to locate the witness on the day it needed to be turned in. But that’s okay because it’s pretty much common knowledge that fd and np never speak the truth but who cares?

He’s not just a bad father. He’s a bad sperm donor and could have passed on damaged DNA. Only time will tell.

I wonder if FD's family have made contact with MT or her daughter while they are in the states?

I was hoping FD would be in jail for Christmas but nope, he is just out there living his best life of enacting his revenge fantasies against GF.

I really hope the courts stop the madness and protect these children from their own father. I learned enough from the Susan Powell case to know this man should never be allowed near his children. Ever.

Child safety must outweigh parental rights here. Who exactly stated twice that he's take the children to Greece, or to a ski resort where everyone wears face masks, and the Farbers would never see them again? Who said that?

Fd, that loving father and family man! The one who defies court orders to take his children skiing with his (alleged) partner in crime & orders those children to lie about it. HIm, that guy!

For an earlier round of 'follow the money' contentious custody situation including kidnapping, try this one on for size:

Clark Rockefeller convicted of kidnapping his daughter Snooks

CA - CA - Linda Sohus, 28, San Marino, 8 February 1985

Right in the backyard, so to speak, of Connecticut!

don't forget Josh Powell, who arranged murder/suicide for his children during supervised visitation:

Josh Powell blew his house up in WA #3

Connecticut Judiciary, Justice for Jennifer's children is even more important than Justice for Jennifer!

ETA: grammar, I do speak standard English.

Last edited:
For an earlier round of 'follow the money' contentious custody situation including kidnapping, try this one on for size:

Clark Rockefeller convicted of kidnapping his daughter Snooks

CA - CA - Linda Sohus, 28, San Marino, 8 February 1985

Right in the backyard, so to speak, in Connecticut!

don't forget Josh Powell, who arranged murder/suicide for his children during supervised visitation:

Josh Powell blew his house up in WA #3

Connecticut Judiciary, Justice for Jennifer's children is even more important than Justice for Jennifer!

Yup....doing something to those children might be his ultimate revenge fantasy and would certainly be the most evil thing he could do to GF. Lock this man up already!!!

MOO
The children are viewed as possessions, and as vehicles to obtain money through their trust funds, and last, but not least...the spoils of the war. Winning.

one question i have is since the court gave temporary custody to GF and she was allowed to move the children to new york city where they have lived since the order are the children even residents of CT anymore? i'd think if GF might have gotten the children each a passport using her address or some other form of identifying ID document, like a picture ID issued by NY state, that would state they have lived in nyc since june that maybe the family court in CT would not have jurisdiction now? kinda just a hopeful long shot but wanted to post anyway.

one question i have is since the court gave temporary custody to GF and she was allowed to move the children to new york city where they have lived since the order are the children even residents of CT anymore? i'd think if GF might have gotten the children each a passport using her address or some other form of identifying ID document, like a picture ID issued by NY state, that would state they have lived in nyc since june that maybe the family court in CT would not have jurisdiction now? kinda just a hopeful long shot but wanted to post anyway.

:) 'Tis the season of hope....the NY jurisdiction would be a wonderful twist to the multi-court issue....may your long shot have validity.

I had thought about that too, but I don't think so. Usually where the case is opened is where it must stay. The case in CT would have to be closed first. I don't see how FD can get the divorce dismissed without having a custody ruling. JD is the one who filed but now she is not showing up for court dates. What will FD do next? Ask for a Default Judgment? Divorce by publication?

Missing Mom Case: Fotis Dulos Wants Divorce Case Dismissed
"In the last five months, neither the plaintiff nor her legal team has filed any pleadings or made any markings designed to prosecute this action and bring it closer to trial," Rochlin wrote, noting that the court hasn't taken action to move the case closer to trial. "As such, the case is dormant and absent the participation of the Plaintiff to prosecute her case, it can no longer remain a viable action."

So, FD wants to start divorce over from scratch? Since JD cannot be located, in order to get a divorce it would HAVE to be by publication, IMO. And FD would get what he asks for in the Final Judgment. Custody being a separate issue though. I wonder why he is not seeking default right now? Instead of just dismissed? I don't think he thought of any of this before May 24th. He also underestimated GF and armed guards. HAHAHA!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member