Silver Alert CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #33

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
one question i have is since the court gave temporary custody to GF and she was allowed to move the children to new york city where they have lived since the order are the children even residents of CT anymore? i'd think if GF might have gotten the children each a passport using her address or some other form of identifying ID document, like a picture ID issued by NY state, that would state they have lived in nyc since june that maybe the family court in CT would not have jurisdiction now? kinda just a hopeful long shot but wanted to post anyway.
The issue of the residency of the children so far as we know wasn't directly addressed by Judge Heller in her order awarding custody to GF other than to say that the children were in NY and that the GAL did go to NY to inspect the premises and most likely speak with the children.

Its an interesting topic as we saw in the Civil Case deposition of LA (Nanny to 5 children) that Atty BM and Fd spent quite a bit of time asking questions about NY setup and how much time LA spends in NY etc. Atty Weinstein did not permit LA to answer any of these questions thankfully. But, Atty BM and Fd seemed fixated on NY issue along with the fact that supposedly there was an order in place that JFd didn't always comply with regarding 1 week notice to Fd if she were taking the children to NY.

What I find so ironic about the Fd fixation on rules is that he always seem to fixate on others people's compliance with them and never his own. So, my sad expectation is that the presence of the children in NY will sadly become a bone of contention in whatever high drama plays out sickly in whichever court the case ends up in in CT.

GF has no doubt worked tirelessly to create stability in the lives of the 5 children at a time when there wasn't one after their Mom went missing. So, to see Fd, Pattisville and the entire "Freek Family" seeking to blow up the sense of stability all for the sake of a 'visit' is simply unfathomable. Its sad to consider but protective orders against all the perpetrators of this Fd strategy (including MT/her family and her daughter too IMO) might just be in order and measures to terminate parental rights might just be needed sooner rather than later.

MOO

IMO, Dr. Farber is protective of her grandchildren with good reason. Fd's actions throughout the divorce process were less than honorable, including encouraging his children to lie to the court, preferring to continue pursue an extra-martial relationship, and failing to complete court prescribed parenting courses for more than a year, plus other actions that clearly show his unwillingness to respect the law and the jurisdiction of the court.

Obviously Fd shouldn't know where the children are attending school or anything about them. Obsessive people, especially those intent on revenge and winning, are a danger when someone else becomes the target of that obsession. Recently a female, orthopedic surgeon attempted to kidnap her son during a supervised court visitation. She struck the supervisor and had chartered a plane under a false name for herself and her son. (article linked below) Educate people, people who on the surface seem to be reasonable, can and do act irrationally without regard for the consequences. Fd is a man with a short fuse (remember the assault on the parking attendant in NYC)....a long, vengeful memory centered on his view of the world. I trust that the family court is making good decisions for the protection and best interests of the children.

Hopefully the Juvenile Court will refuse to consider the motions that have been filed for Fd's benefit.

Using fake name, mother fled on private jet after trying to kidnap son, authorities say

MOO...IMO
Divorce Case Dismissed & Access to his children? What the heck?! Isn't that akin to the child who murdered his parents and throws himself on the mercy of the court because he's an orphan? When does this end? Pleeeeez...let's hope for an arrest in January, 2020! Justice for Jennifer.

The issue of the residency of the children so far as we know wasn't directly addressed by Judge Heller in her order awarding custody to GF other than to say that the children were in NY and that the GAL did go to NY to inspect the premises and most likely speak with the children.

Its an interesting topic as we saw in the Civil Case deposition of LA (Nanny to 5 children) that Atty BM and Fd spent quite a bit of time asking questions about NY setup and how much time LA spends in NY etc. Atty Weinstein did not permit LA to answer any of these questions thankfully. But, Atty BM and Fd seemed fixated on NY issue along with the fact that supposedly there was an order in place that JFd didn't always comply with regarding 1 week notice to Fd if she were taking the children to NY.

What I find so ironic about the Fd fixation on rules is that he always seem to fixate on others people's compliance with them and never his own. So, my sad expectation is that the presence of the children in NY will sadly become a bone of contention in whatever high drama plays out sickly in whichever court the case ends up in in CT.

GF has no doubt worked tirelessly to create stability in the lives of the 5 children at a time when there wasn't one after their Mom went missing. So, to see Fd, Pattisville and the entire "Freek Family" seeking to blow up the sense of stability all for the sake of a 'visit' is simply unfathomable. Its sad to consider but protective orders against all the perpetrators of this Fd strategy (including MT/her family and her daughter too IMO) might just be in order and measures to terminate parental rights might just be needed sooner rather than later.

MOO
thanks. another thought i forgot to mention in my last post is , do the children have any say in the matter of if FD or any of his crowd should be able to visit them?

thanks. another thought i forgot to mention in my last post is , do the children have any say in the matter of if FD or any of his crowd should be able to visit them?
That's another interesting question.

I wish @gitana1 were here to chime in but I will do my best to remember what was discussed on this topic in an earlier thread as this issue has been hashed out.

Fd had previously petitioned the Family Court a few months ago to get separate atty's for his 2 oldest children (believe them to be 14 this year) allegedly to give them a 'voice' in the process of custody.

Most people here heard this latest Fd plan and said, "Mmmmm"......

We had a long discussion as to why the oldest sons were roped into the Fd request to the Court and the consensus I believe was that they were then 13 which is an age that in CT minors may be 'heard by the court' as to their views. The Court doesn't have to comply with the minors views but the Court does have to hear them as part of the process.

There was also a number of folks here that thought Fd felt comfortable that he could manipulate easily one of the older sons (same son that was severely psychologically traumatised by Fd antics with demanding that the son lie on his behalf regarding MT presence at 4Jx).

I believe the general consensus as to the reason for the Fd request was to simply further extort GF as part of his ongoing revenge and torture plan across multiple court platforms. Fd by all accounts was never a very active or present father and we heard numerous accounts in Family Court to support this view from a variety of sources. Because of this general view of Fd as a largely 'absent' parent in terms of child care duties etc., his request to 'give a legal voice to his sons' was greeted here with a lot of 'side eye' and 'cynicism' as for him to all the sudden believe in the value of giving his 2 sons a voice when previously 'he' was the voice of his sons, it all just seemed improbable and absolutely unbelievable to most here.

Per usual, Fd and Pattisville made zero provision as to how these new atty's (most likely would bill in range of $300-500/hr) would be paid and Atty Dranginis on behalf of GF I believe filed a motion in protest as to the need for yet more atty's in the Family Court matter as GF was doing an excellent job representing the interests of the children and GF was already paying the GAL Meehan to look after the interests of the 5 children (Fd owes a substantial sum to GAL Meehan I believe on the order of $60,000 and he was supposed to cover 50% of the $300,000 annual GAL fee but it is believed he has not been keeping up his share and so the brunt of this expense has been paid by GF).

We have a number of pending motions in Family Court but Judge Heller seems to have shut down action on anything in Family Court so these pending motions remain unresolved (also waiting on mutual psych exams and dismissal of GAL Meehan and also dismissal of divorce action I believe).

So, my understanding is that while its legally possible for the children via the GAL to ask to see or speak with their father or even possibly the "Greek Family", there is a no contact order in place both in Family Court and Criminal Court so that no matter what the children want right now, the Court believes (and GF is supportive) it is in the best interests of the children to NOT HAVE CONTACT WITH Fd and by extension the "Greek Family".

Fd and Pattisville per usual DO NOT AGREE with all this which is why Fd makes a public statement each time he hits the courtroom steps and/or sees a microphone or a member of the Press and makes a statement about his children.

I have long believed that such public statements by Fd do in fact violate the no contact orders in place and I am baffled by Judge Heller and Judge Blawie have not taken steps to stop such speech. But, we have sadly not seen much in the way of activism in support of their own orders from either Judge Heller OR Judge Blawie and no doubt Fd and Pattisville know that nothing will be done and so this is why these Fd statements to his children are allowed to continue. I'm sure other atty's might disagree with the view of Fd courtroom step speeches to his children violates the 'no contact orders in place' and Atty. P. in particular no doubt believes in Fd 1st amendment right to such statements etc.

But, there is nothing in the history of Fd role and performance as a father to suggest that he has any 'street cred' as a 'wronged father' or 'father rights activist' even though Pattisville seems to be trying to 'rebrand or repackage' Fd in this manner. After the farce of the lone 'fathers rights' activist we saw a couple of months ago in Stamford and the accompanying Fd 'smirk' captured by the Press at the time, any Fd activity in Family Court on the topic of custody and his children has to be met with a good deal of cynicism IMO as he was the one to give up supervised access for such a long time because he 'disagreed' as to the treatment of MT by Family Court and did not in any way then prioritise seeing his children.

MOO

Don't know if this has been posted yet...it fairly new, within the last three days. A former prosecutor interviewed about FD's decision to continue granting televised interviews...FYI
Former prosecutor Debbie Hines advises estranged husband of missing Connecticut mother Jennifer Dulos to avoid interviews
Haha!

I wish I had been keeping track of the sharp and successful Defense atty's that made similar recommendations to Fd since this tragic case started! It would be long list of some really good atty's and not surprisingly Fd and Pattisville disagree and will talk to virtually anyone at any time (and did so prior to the blessed imposition of the 'gag order' by Judge Blawie IMO)!

We will no doubt be treated to all the interviews on replay once the trials start. I still do wonder if Atty. P. suggested the interviews to no only taint the jury pool but to set the stage for improper representation or some other devious appeal claim that nobody has yet considered.

MOO

119.00 12/09/2019 P OBJECTION TO REQUEST
Document.gif

FOR LEAVE TO FILE AMENDED ANS. TO AMENDED COMPLAINT AND SPEC. DEF. TO ADD A COUNTERCLAIM
http://civilinquiry.jud.ct.gov/DocumentInquiry/DocumentInquiry.aspx?DocumentNo=18282936
RESULT: Overruled 12/26/2019 HON CESAR NOBLE

119.86 12/26/2019 C ORDER
Document.gif
newred.gif

119.00 12/09/2019 P OBJECTION TO REQUEST
Document.gif

FOR LEAVE TO FILE AMENDED ANS. TO AMENDED COMPLAINT AND SPEC. DEF. TO ADD A COUNTERCLAIM
http://civilinquiry.jud.ct.gov/DocumentInquiry/DocumentInquiry.aspx?DocumentNo=18282936

119.86 12/26/2019 C ORDER
Document.gif
newred.gif

So Judge Noble overruled Mark Dean’s objection? Or he overruled the request that Dean was objecting to? I am so confused now, with all of these motions!

{redacted}
Absolute AGREE that this is [REDACTED]!

Why bother having a trial and a process Judge Noble if such additions can be made post trial?

What is going on in CT?

What is Judge Noble from Hartford Civil Court possibly thinking about when making this ruling?

Hartford we have a problem!!!!

Perhaps as other have suggested that Judge Noble is allowing all this IMO nonsense into the trial even if its being done with no consideration for trial procedure and the rules of evidence, with the idea that he then will rule against the Defendant in the end?

IDK, but to see the lack of compliance with basic rules and produce is IMO quite disappointing.

I do wonder if Atty Weinstein will seek an appeal against the Judge Noble order?

MOO

Perhaps as other have suggested that Judge Noble is allowing all this IMO nonsense into the trial even if its being done with no consideration for trial procedure and the rules of evidence, with the idea that he then will rule against the Defendant in the end?

IDK, but to see the lack of compliance with basic rules and produce is IMO quite disappointing.
MOO
RSBM:
Maybe Noble does know how he is going to rule. Judges often allow almost anything in foreclosure/judgment cases. I have read extensive case law and a defendant in these cases is allowed wide latitude to correct a perceived injustice(which I know is not the case here). Some judges will even tell the defendant, sorry, this motion is not legally sufficient, please try again. The principle is based on the notion that the defendant should have every opportunity to win. It's very slanted that way. Appeals courts usually back this up. It seems that these motions about 100% interest vs 50% are really just semantics. I don't think it matters in the end. I guess FD goal is to stay at 4JC as long as possible? But he still has at least 2 other properties he can move to.

RSBM:
Maybe Noble does know how he is going to rule. Judges often allow almost anything in foreclosure/judgment cases. I have read extensive case law and a defendant in these cases is allowed wide latitude to correct a perceived injustice(which I know is not the case here). Some judges will even tell the defendant, sorry, this motion is not legally sufficient, please try again. The principle is based on the notion that the defendant should have every opportunity to win. It's very slanted that way. Appeals courts usually back this up. It seems that these motions about 100% interest vs 50% are really just semantics. I don't think it matters in the end. I guess FD goal is to stay at 4JC as long as possible? But he still has at least 2 other properties he can move to.
I was thinking along those lines also. The “evidence” fd and his attys come up with will probably make them look ridiculous and prove FD is guilty. A lot of people all over the world are watching what is going on with this case and hopefully this judge knows exactly how to let FD trap himself in his lies.

I had thought about that too, but I don't think so. Usually where the case is opened is where it must stay. The case in CT would have to be closed first. I don't see how FD can get the divorce dismissed without having a custody ruling. JD is the one who filed but now she is not showing up for court dates. What will FD do next? Ask for a Default Judgment? Divorce by publication?

Missing Mom Case: Fotis Dulos Wants Divorce Case Dismissed
"In the last five months, neither the plaintiff nor her legal team has filed any pleadings or made any markings designed to prosecute this action and bring it closer to trial," Rochlin wrote, noting that the court hasn't taken action to move the case closer to trial. "As such, the case is dormant and absent the participation of the Plaintiff to prosecute her case, it can no longer remain a viable action."

So, FD wants to start divorce over from scratch? Since JD cannot be located, in order to get a divorce it would HAVE to be by publication, IMO. And FD would get what he asks for in the Final Judgment. Custody being a separate issue though. I wonder why he is not seeking default right now? Instead of just dismissed? I don't think he thought of any of this before May 24th. He also underestimated GF and armed guards. HAHAHA!!!!!!!!!

Hahahahahahaha is Right.

Don't you Know the petite prince gave Everyone a Show when he was Refused by those Armed Guards?

Please tell me, that Someone has that Drama on security cam video.

IMO.

I can't believe that FD is still a free man who hasn't been charged with murder yet. Worse yet he is been allowed to flaunt and taunt that to JFd's family and friends. What is wrong with the courts in regards to FD and his [redacted] posse. They thumb their noses at the court every chance they get then serve up word salad as an explanation. I sure hope they are being given long ropes to hang themselves with for a reason as some have speculated and not that the whole system is corrupt.

I am sickened that FD and MT got to spend the holidays with their loved ones rather than a 30 minute visit behind a plexiglass window with a receiver to speak through.

Who can afford to pay hundred thousands, perhaps even millions, defending multiple civil, domestic, and criminal charges? There are so many red flags here, yet this person walks freely to participate in justice system bullying. Is there corruption going on with payoffs? Where is the federal prosecutor for this District?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1