Silver Alert CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #34

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It seems Pattis is implying the state trumped up the charges in order to keep KM from testifying for the defense!
Yep, today we sadly got to witness Atty. P. in 'whining toddler mode' first outside Troop G when he was complaining the State wouldn't give him a copy of the AW3 until after their press conference and yet again with the complaint about KM being 'unavailable' in the near term for the defense due to his arrest today. According to the AW3 of MT it doesn't appear that KM saw Fd on 5/24 in person but that they did seem to have connected via phone call.

Atty. P. has had complete access to KM IMO by virtue of KM presence on the Pattisville team in the Civil Trial and probably cloaked under some kind of privilege cover as well too. If Atty. P. couldn't figure out how to get what he needed from KM prior to today to help Fd, I'm not sure things will ever be better than they were in terms of access!

Rough day in Pattisville as it seemed to be one complaint after another made to the Press.

MOO

I don’t know if she’s just not that bright, or she melted her brain with too many drugs over the years, or what her problem is, but she sounds like a complete idiot in the LE interviews.....
The creep smiled as he was placed into the Police car.
Wonder if he will be smiling when Bubba makes him his B .

FROM THE ARTICLE:

William Murray replaced Mawhinney and represented Fotis Dulos in the two-day civil trial last month in Hartford. On Tuesday, Murray said he believes his client is innocent.

"I've probably known him since August, I don't think he did it," Murray said. "I think he's innocent. Something weird obviously went on, but I'd be interested in seeing what the arrest warrants say."

Murray does not believe the murder charge will impact the lawsuits.

"The new arrest shouldn't affect Mr. Dulos' credibility as a witness in the trial," Murray said.

REALLY, ATTORNEY MURRAY, REALLY.....Help us all!
Just another pie hole blabbing nonsense!! He and Pattis are a match made in heaven...woohoo! moo

If she was dismembered, they could have been used then. If they were taken to the scene, could have been to prevent DNA evidence. I just find it hard to fathom that FD would go to WL expecting to make a bloody mess. JMO.

IMO they did the dismemberment (and I do think they did) at 80 MS... they had hours there to do so, and it was just before their Albany Ave 'date'.

KM was Fd longtime attorney. We originally came across his name as he was the atty of record in the Civil Case with GF/Atty Weinstein. KM attempted to resign at Fd atty (around same time as a few other atty's in Fd life tried to resign) but then it appears he stayed on the Civil Case even though Atty BM took over. What I would like to know though is how much interaction did Atty. P. /Pattisville have with KM during the period of time that he was involved with the Civil Case? Atty. P. seemed to be managing all the different cases in Fd legal life so far as we can see and so I find it VERY hard to believe that there wasn't some conversations between KM and Atty. P. or Atty BM?
What a thought! Hahaha I'm positively giggly at the thought!

Honestly , I had a huge feeling that KM was a part of this . So glad LE took their time to piece it together . IMO I think Coangelo has his proverbial $hit together. His office has been extremely tight lipped with minimal to zero leaks . As much as I was begging for more info ..... it was worth the wait . AND .... I’m sure he hasn’t shown NP his entire hand . I don’t think they have JD but I do think they have more than they’ve said ....
No, there are still significant info gaps so there is much more to come. The evidence list IMO is highly abbreviated and zero is disclosed about MIRA and we saw no photographs in today's warrants either.

The narrative is being filled in by LE but still a ways to go IMO and LE said today that the investigation is ongoing. Will we see charges for any of the other FD 'friends'? Will we see charges for financial crimes?

Just looking quickly at the financial information in terms of local loans given by Peoples Bank of Bridgeport and Danbury Savings Bank, you just have to wonder if there might be additional collateral for these loans or are both banks relying on selling the various 'white elephant' FORE real estate? Based on AW3 and the Danbury Savings Bank foreclosure documents that were filed last week, Fd hasn't even been able to keep interest current on his loans?

Will bankruptcy be next legal professional hired by Fd? Or, will the Greek Benefactor step in and save Fd? I do wonder if Fd purposely set out to defraud two local financial institutions? If Fd was going to some next day loan operation in UT then he knew he was in deep trouble with no way back? Or, is he? How much did he possibly skim from JFd over the years? I'm not sure the $2 million trust set up for the children would have solved his financial issues either? Still many many questions here unanswered IMO.

MOO

Afitzy, I haven’t posted much until the great news came out about the arrests today. Just want you to know I have followed all your posts on this case from day 1. It’s been great to see you care so much.
Yes, and yes all!!
Thank you beyond measure to LE and the State and JFd's family and lawyers!!
And to @afitzy and everyone else here on WS for staying vigilant and fighting for Justice for Jennifer!!
It's such wonderful news in the new year for Jennifer, her loved ones, and DV victims!! Kicking off the new Roaring 20s!!
Presumably this time (arrest #3 for MURDER for FD & MT complicit, with $6mil & $2mil bonds, respectively) there will be no 'walking' out of jail on bail and playing the lifestyles of the rich & famous thinking they were going to get away with murder ever again!!
These sick individuals who think they're hot to trot will rot in prison for the rest of their born days. Amen & hallelujiah!! Best news ever!!

It's possible LE does have fragments, but just aren't saying that yet...

Actually the Helle Crafts case was determined by a tooth! The information in the Fd AW3 presents some of the forensic materials identified, rest assured that there IS more. "IMO"
Published research & data is available to bolster the OCME's evaluation of morbidity/mortality.

$140,000 non-refundable if he can't manage a property as collateral.
Collateral is an interesting question IMO given the situation of the banks. Looks like Fd might have hocked everything possible to raise cash so I'm not sure what all is left for the bail bond collateral. Perhaps this is why Fd sister is present and she will co-sign his bond transaction in a way similar to what we saw Mama A do previously for MT.

Also new. The Nanny called FD at 8:41 to discuss JD's disappearance. 5/24. After he returned from Albany Ave?
He asked only about the children and where they were.
Then texted and hounded her for 2 mores days as he was due his time with them.
Reports of GF having armed guards were inaccurate.
Just an astute , informed doorman that held his ground.
NYP were called. Spoke with NCPD and found out he was barred from seeing the children at the time.
MOO.
God bless the doorman.

Absolutely!!!

FD, MT, and KM have shut their traps - stonewalling and lying this entire time; because they had 100 million reasons to SHUT IT. Oh this was going to be oh so simple; no body, no case, no one talks...FD will get the 5 kids, get Grandpappy's money, marry MT, live off Grandpa forever, and pay KM off...easy peasy...That is what I think their 'strategy' was deny deny deny...

Didn't work out that way...

Thank goodness, it didn't work out for these disgusting low life trash.
Hope they rot together, as all their lies, will be exposed.
Murder for money.
Greed was their motive and now all that will be left is their monopoly money, with no body willing to play anymore.
MOO.

Yes, we think KM did want to kill his own wife AND just before Jennifer went missing FD tried to lure KM's wife to FD's place.

The guys at KM's gun club stumbled upon what was likely a soon to be human grave. That grave could have been dug for either KM's wife or Jennifer. Sadly, hard to say. But seems likely that plan was abandoned?

I can come up with a scenario where KM assists FD in killing Jennifer and then FD assists KM in killing his spouse, with the pre-dug grave being planned for her, not Jennifer.

Except that FD was soon arrested and unexpectedly jailed so the reciprocation killing and burial was no longer a feasible plan.....

The most important people we need to remember tonight are 5 kids and the mother and family friends of the victim. Fd may get out on bail. NP will scream that Fd is "innocent until proven guilty." What a horrible situation for GF. Will the legal minds manage to continue the no contact orders? What does one say to these young people?

As I read the arrest warrants, I tried to imagine the horror of a mother reading these. These reports of blood and means and manner of death are devastating to imagine. Hopefully, LE brought the family into the process before the warrants were released to the public and press.

FD is going to continue to fight for access to these children as part of his stance that he is innocent. (And, he needs the money..) How can anyone who defamed their mother, screamed at her, ran after her through house, tried to hit with a car not realize that he had already permanently changed the children's world view and compromised their ability to love and learn before he committed the final brutality. This man has no comprehension of what selfless parental love is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RoseCherami