Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #35

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.

doodles1211

Reaction score
New Canaan Police are looking for a missing woman Saturday, May 25.

Jennifer Dulos, 50, was reported missing around 7:30 p.m. Friday, May 24. A sliver alert has been issued.

New Canaan Police with the assistance of the Connecticut State Police initiated a search and an investigation both of which are ongoing as of 8:45 am. Saturday..

Anyone with information related to Dulos’s whereabouts should contact Sgt. Joseph Farenga at 203-505-1332.

920x920.jpg

New Canaan Police search for missing woman

Media thread:
CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, Media, Maps, Timeline *NO DISCUSSION*

Thread #1
Thread #2
Thread #3
Thread #4
Thread #5
Thread #6
Thread #7
Thread #8
Thread #9

Thread #10
Thread #11
Thread #12
Thread #13

Thread #14

Thread #15 Silver Alert - CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #15 *ARRESTS*
Thread #16 - Silver Alert - CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #16
Thread #17 :Silver Alert - CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #17
Thread #18 - Silver Alert - CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #18
Thread #19 - Silver Alert - CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #19
Thread #20 - Silver Alert - CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #20
Thread #21 - Silver Alert - CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #21
Thread #22 - Silver Alert - CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #22
Thread #23 - Silver Alert - CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #23
Thread #24 - Silver Alert - CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #24
Thread #25 - Silver Alert - CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #25
Thread #26 - Silver Alert - CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #26
Thread #27 - Silver Alert - CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #27
Thread #28 - Silver Alert - CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #28
Thread #29
Thread #30
Thread #31
Thread #32
Thread #33
Thread #34

Last edited by a moderator:
ADMIN NOTE:

Was reviewing this thread for another reason and stumbled across the rudeness, personalizing, and bullying of another member in this thread. This is absolutely unacceptable.

Everyone has a right to their opinion as long as it is stated respectfully (which it has been). To be chastised for holding a different or minority opinion is just plain wrong. If everyone agreed, there would be no need for "discussion".

If you have a concern about another member's post, use the Report feature rather than resorting to snarky comments and tag-teaming against that member.

Thank you.

"Connecticut authorities have yet to find Jennifer Dulos’ body — but new court papers show they have a mountain of chilling potential evidence against her suspect husband.

There are the four, 3-foot-long zip ties stained with Jennifer’s blood and found in the black plastic garbage bags that estranged hubby and now-accused murderer Fotis Dulos was caught on video dumping in Hartford the night of his wife’s disappearance, according to arrest warrants made public Tuesday.

“It appears the Zip Ties were used to secure and incapacitate Jennifer Dulos for some time period, during which her blood transferred onto the ties,” the documents state.

“It is reasonable that Jennifer Dulos was alive at the time the Zip Ties were attached to restrain her movements and prevent her escape
.”"
https://nypost.com/2020/01/07/jenni...rlfriends-arrest-warrants-reveal-new-details/

No words... depraved doesn't even come close :(:eek: especially if he did the horrible things to her in the garage or elsewhere while she was zip-tied... Unbelievably grotesque - this man should not be allowed to walk free outside of prison yards ever again...

Is there any reason a gun club would have a grave on site? Would you use this hole for the guns? Makes no sense, and if it was standard on a gun site, why would two members be so concerned over it ... its definitely got me curious and this trio is even more psychotic than we thought..
My dad belonged to a gun club for decades. No, they don't dig holes, cover them with grates and leave guns or lime there! Sorry, the thought makes me laugh a bit. They also shot wild game and I've never heard of a hole being dug for disposing of parts of a carcass either. Something weird definitely going on there.

T
Is there any reason a gun club would have a grave on site? Would you use this hole for the guns? Makes no sense, and if it was standard on a gun site, why would two members be so concerned over it ... its definitely got me curious that this trio is even more psychotic than we thought..
The guys who stumbled upon this “grave” site said that they knew it was intended as an actual grave not anything to do with the club .

KM was Fd longtime attorney. We originally came across his name as he was the atty of record in the Civil Case with GF/Atty Weinstein.

KM attempted to resign as Fd atty (around same time as a few other atty's in Fd life tried to resign) but then it appears he stayed on the Civil Case even though Atty BM took over.

What I would like to know though is how much interaction did Atty. P. /Pattisville have with KM during the period of time that he was involved with the Civil Case? Atty. P. seemed to be managing all the different cases in Fd legal life so far as we can see and so I find it VERY hard to believe that there wasn't some conversations between KM and Atty. P. or Atty BM?

I think KM’s resigning was all part of Their master plan . Putting distance between them under the umbrella of implausibility.

I’m Calling BS that KM fell down the “stairs”, got a concussion and needed a new cell phone .

KM didn’t need to offer that up to LE ?

Did KM have bruises, scratch marks,
A limp That he needed to explain away in case LE did a body check ?

KM did something else that caused a “fall down the stairs” type of injury but ..what ?
What’s he hiding , what did he help FD dispose of that Also caused his cell phone to “crack”?

Forensic results from crime scene evidence (AW makes it clear that this is just a portion of the evidence found!):
WD evidence.png

Note how her blood was found on the hood, bumper, AND rear fender of one of the cars (pretty much all over the car!), as well as the sink cabinet door, garage door, garage wall, and sink faucet.
Ugh.

If only Almeida would have stayed over that night....or could be she could've been killed!?!?! I'm sure Jennifer was akready worried about Dulos having to be there unexpectantly early and then having to picnic in her yard. ....conveniently with the park closing....showing up early
...and also FD calling Mawhinney that same evening!

After reading the AW, I cringed at the thought that those poor children had lunch in the very house where their mom was murdered earlier in the day.
I assume the builder who recently listed Welles Lane is in a bit of shock today too. I think she was ambushed in the garage given the splatter and that the four 36inch zip ties were used to fit around her small frame, making it easier for him to transport her, not necessarily hold her hostage. My biggest hope now is that they will get FD to finally tell them where Jennifer is so that her family can have closure.

I think KM’s resigning was all part of Their master plan . Putting distance between them under the umbrella of implausibility.

I’m Calling BS that KM fell down the “stairs”, got a concussion and needed a new cell phone .

KM did something else that caused a “fall down the stairs” type of injury but ..what ?
What’s he hiding , what did he help FD dispose of that Also caused his cell phone to “crack”?
Right, and a concussion would need a doctor's visit. Bet he has nothing to show for that, either.

Most phones with cracked screens don't need to be replaced in the first place - they just replace the screen, and if he DID need a new phone, he'd have transferred the info over anyway - if he weren't hiding crimes! :)

Legit ... She needs to have the locks changed pronto !! Let FD bring an unlawful eviction lawsuit against her... I bet he runs out of money before she does ... lol
He will never be able to match wits, dollars or hearts against JFd or GF!! He picked the 'wrong girls' to tangle with!! MOO-d moo, and so true!!

I'm hoping GF can kick the squatters out of her house, at least...
YES!

But if Fd provided funds to Atty. P. that were part of this financial house of cards, I'm not sure why its ok for these funds to then be used to release him on bail/bond?

We saw Atty. P. today talking non stop about getting a court hearing NOW and bailing out Fd TODAY! I wonder if he was doing this chatter simply because he didn't want to allow for the possibility of someone trying to stop him from releasing the Fd money? IDK, nothing moves quickly in CT but to see Atty. P. pushing so hard today had me scratching my head as to why? I would hope that an officer of the court wouldn't get involved in these games but we have seen the fuzzy boundaries of Atty. P. and Pattisville so I'm not sure he would care where the money came from so long as it was green in color!

Still have a million questions about the money and whether Atty. P. is facilitating Fd financial shenanigans here!?!?

MOO

That arrest warrant tells more than what is on its face. MT was in on it from the beginning, and most certainly helped destroy and dispose of poor Jennifer's body. The crooked lawyer was the fake alibi-and he knew about Dulos' plans (and could have stopped them) from the beginning, too. He will definitely be chirping soon.

The kidnapping charge coupled with warrant's analysis re those zip ties is simply, heartbreaking. One can only hope Jennifer was not conscious during whatever atrocity Dulos inflicted.

While so many have been waiting for this day, it comes with great anger that a woman, who did EVERYTHING right, was still unable to get the protection she needed! She knew, she told, she acted, and he still murdered her. How could that have happened?

What a very, very sad but very, very necessary day. Condolences and love to Farber family.

The judges need to be investigated, prosecuted if merited and punished. Remove them from the bench. 400 motions and she didn’t do one frigging thing to force compliance.
Follow the money....
Who’s been living a lavish lifestyle with out visible means of support required to sustain that opulence? Besides FD, MT and KM. Now come on...You get three guesses and the first two don’t count.

Yes, but even though KM offered to resign the case he later changed his mind and so was still involved even though Atty BM took over. I know there is a game there somehow and I do wonder if by virtue of being part of Pattisville that it allowed him to share information with Atty. P.?

I'm not sure though because at a certain point KM must have realised that his interests and Fd interest weren't aligned completely. But, KM was still part of the Civil Case team technically so this might have been quite awkward to say the least.

KM AW left a lot of information out too IMO so I do wonder if State is working to flip him completely especially if they can prove he was trying to kill his own STBX!

MOO

Forensic results from crime scene evidence (AW makes it clear that this is just a portion of the evidence found!):
View attachment 224522

Note how her blood was found on the hood, bumper, AND rear fender of one of the cars (pretty much all over the car!), as well as the sink cabinet door, garage door, garage wall, and sink faucet.
Ugh.
Yes, with blood on so many locations of the car exteriors, you can almost imagine him chasing her in and around that garage, around those cars, until she could no longer escape him because she was so injured and losing blood. Horrifying.

Great Summary!

Still processing the KM grave at the Windsor Rod and Gun Club. None of this crew looks up to grave digging but maybe KM is stronger than he appears! IDK.

Per AW3 it appears we now have Fd with a vintage French Bike riding in NC to get to 69/71 Welles garage and mudroom to kill JFd with a blunt object/s and secured the body with zip ties! Escape from 69/71 Welles is via JFd own Suburban which is driven to Waveny/Lapham Rd. where the body and bike are moved into EE Toyota Tacoma for places unknown (possibly 80 MS or another FORE property)!

KM and MT back in Farmington waiting for orders at 4Jx both staring at Fd cell phone sitting on a desk!

MOO
I think FD and KM most likely dug the grave together so, they would “both” know the location and thus how to access it .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
moondashiie