Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #35

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
How did FD know JD would return to her house that nothing?

Gives me terrorbumps to think he was already there at her house, watching, when she took the children TO school.

I'm thinking FD knew their routines. Stalking. (It was fine for HIM to move in a mistress IMO, but he'd likely have LOVED to catch JD with a suitor so he could be personally outraged. Narcissists INVENTED the double standard.) Anyway.... I wonder if JD always took the children to school or if this was a fluke (no nanny, up anyway for her doctor appt, etc, etc. ) Could it be that FD was waiting for the nanny to leave so he could slide in? Found his plan buckled when ther was no nanny, only JD, so he waited to see if she'd return? Which also threw off his entire timeline?

I wonder if we'll learn about surveillance images of dry runs in prior days.

The depth of evil here is shocking.

MOO

MOO MOO

Nick Rondinone (@nickrondinone) | Twitter
Michelle Troconis’ attorney Andrew Bowman just entered without comment. His client faces conspiracy to commit murder in connection with the death of Jennifer Dulos.
ENxABYvW4AUCZC1

so I was looking at vintage mercier bikes and I gotta say what was FD thinking? The bike he used to get to JDs house so he could murder her is his childhood bike.keeping that in mind it’s very distinctive looking. It’s not like an average bike that blends in. I am not saying the bike in the thumbnail is FDs bike at all I just included the picture so y’all could see how distinctive and different the Mercier bicycle looks to the eye.
I wonder if Dulos thought using that distinctive bike and a dark hoodie would make it appear EE stole the bike that was in his reach and apparently in the back of his truck- as a way to create reasonable doubt in case the public didn't fall for his brilliant gone girl assertion.

Arrest warrant for Attorney Kent Mawhinney from July: Mawhinney’s wife says she thought Fotis Dulos was indebted to Mawhinney and was working on behalf of Mawhinney to get rid of her. She met with Dulos just days before Jennifer Dulos was murdered
ENxBP58WkAIFRz7

Or like she was ambushed? Not sure how that vehicle does but don’t some keep running lights on if the key is on? I’m surprised the truck didn’t back up on its own—a danger for sure. Can you leave a car in reverse and turn it off? I guess...weird. Maybe someone not involved with this crime DID try to steal it and left when the police came? MOO.
Oh geez, and that’s probably what Pattis is going to say IF there are any other fingerprints besides Jennifer’s in there. “Someone else took her!” @@

The plethora of meticulously presented, damning evidence in these warrants is overwhelming. Any defense attorney would cringe at having to rebut or come up with a plausible explanation for even one or two of the evidence items contained within this warrant. There are MOUNTAINS of evidence here. Good luck moving mountains, counselors. To the LE professionals that worked tirelessly and painstakingly to build this case as well as the prosecutors that will be representing the state of CT, a tip of my hat to you. The wearing of purple ribbons sent a very clear message that despite long, frustrating periods with seemingly no progress in this case, you were ALWAYS playing the long game.

FD was broke and in debt up to his eyeballs. He was desperate. KM and FD saw themselves as similar "victims" of greedy and vindictive women looking to destroy them and likely commiserated and bonded over their shared misfortune. IMO, neither was willing to commit actual murder for the other but likely were going to help each other out with logistics, disposal of evidence, and alibis.

I agree with others that KM is the weakest link in this trio. He doesn't have the intimate bond that FD & MT share and he also never had to opportunity to take care of his "problem" because FD & MT mucked theirs up so badly. He can't be pleased about that turn of events.

Usual WS disclaimer that all previously typed things are simply my opinion.

I wouldn't say I was happy yesterday to learn of the arrests but grimly satisfied would be fair.

The AW doesn't say where he went from Weed. He could have turned off of Weed onto Indian Waters and then snuck through the woods behind her house, avoiding being caught on camera on Welles. This would also be a shorter route and less time on Weed which is busy. But then he'd have to go back and get his bike there with the Suburban on his way to Waveny.

Another option is that he ditched the bike and hid in the empty lot on the corner of Frogtown and Welles and watched for her to leave outbound to NCCS, then either went through the woods that way (but there's a ridge back there) or up the street on Welles- but then they should have him on camera. And he'd have to stop at that lot to pick up the bike.
If he came by bike up Welles, where did he hide his bike so JD wouldn't see it when she came home? Did he bring it in the garage or hide it out back?
That the back door was unlocked means he went out there at some point.
Still a lot of small details to work out...

Maybe LE recovered the bike. Who knows? They are clearly only playing cards as they need to.

quote by @Megnut

Do we know that the bike is missing?

We do not. This tells me 1) finding it is not important to clench the case or 2) they did find
it and are not looking for it.
If it were important to find it, don't you think there would have been a public request?
We'll eventually find out where it is.
I'm still convinced Fd put her body in a temporary place for a few days til things quieted down, then went back and removed
her and put in a more permanent place.

quote by @Megnut

We do not. This tells me 1) finding it is not important to clench the case or 2) they did find
If it were important to find it, don't you think there would have been a public request?
I'm still convinced Fd put her body in a temporary place for a few days til things quieted down, then went back and removed
I think they found the bike in Hartford

Yes, he seemed very confident about making bail. Unless FD can put up $6 million in real estate with the court, he will have to pay a bondsman $420K. Bondsman have to get their fee. Often, they ask for additional collateral as well. Usually a co-signer is needed regardless of whether the defendant has his own assets. It's a safeguard in that hopefully, the defendant won't screw over a friend or relative by not showing up and making them responsible. Any property that FD would put up with the court would have a lien on it until trial is concluded. No selling any property in the meantime. Can he really afford to throw away $420K just to remain free while awaiting trial? Maybe the 401K has alot of money in it? JMO.
ETA: If I was one of his lawyers and I wasn't getting paid timely, I would be awful upset about spending money on bail. He's already paid $70K.
I would think FD had already planned in case this should happen and probably set up funding somewhere just in case. I’d love to see Pattis drop him and FD has to get represented by a court appointed attorney.☺️

Yes, he seemed very confident about making bail. Unless FD can put up $6 million in real estate with the court, he will have to pay a bondsman $420K. Bondsman have to get their fee. Often, they ask for additional collateral as well. Usually a co-signer is needed regardless of whether the defendant has his own assets. It's a safeguard in that hopefully, the defendant won't screw over a friend or relative by not showing up and making them responsible. Any property that FD would put up with the court would have a lien on it until trial is concluded. No selling any property in the meantime. Can he really afford to throw away $420K just to remain free while awaiting trial? Maybe the 401K has alot of money in it? JMO.
ETA: If I was one of his lawyers and I wasn't getting paid timely, I would be awful upset about spending money on bail. He's already paid $70K.

pattis has to rant and rave about something- I think about all he had was the opportunity to make Dulos into a victim by not getting arraigned immediatamente. And did he really use the past tense? "KM WAS and important part of Dulos' defense?" I think I read that in a comment, but I can't stomach him enough to see for myself. If so. Oops! That defense crumbled, and even Pattis admitted it. All he has left is, "Poor Dulos is not getting his arraignment NOW- boo hoo. Whether Dulos could then cough up the cash is separate, and probably the next tantrum. "It is so unfair to set bail so high on my impoverished client!"

Last edited:
In the AW, they mention Andreas as a childhood friend of FD as who placed a phone call the morning of the murder. Why wasn't this guy charged with conspiracy as well. If the phone call was set up to establish the alibi (although I don't see a 17 second phone call as much of an alibi). Why is he mentioned at all?
1) Probably not clear if the friend (who is female) was aware that the call was supposedly an alibi for murder, and 2) maybe US has no jurisdiction because action of friend (call) took place in Greece, not in the US. JMO and speculation.

I wonder too if he knew that killing JD was a way to get back at GF - that he hated them all. The father, HF, could’ve been so stressed from FD that it contributed to his illness...? Just my opinion and thoughts. This evil person has wreaked havoc on everyone in that family, even the kids...

Definitely think he knew killing JF would destroy GF. And I also think as much as he claimed HF was like a second father to him, I think deep down he developed resentment for him. While he enjoyed what JF's family money could do for him, especially in the beginning, I think as he continued to need financial help (versus using it as a springboard to independent success), it made him feel inadequate and this also fueled his hate. MOO.

Did anyone do up a timeline of FD's movements on the 24th (day Jennifer disappeared) from the arrest warrants?

Some notes that I have-

11AM- leaves New Canaan after murder, where Jennifer lived.

He is next seen in the 80 Mountain Spring Road in Farmington at 12:20PM in the Tacoma with the bike (and body?). The timeline suggest he drove straight there. He is in this area of Mountain Spring Road and his home 3 miles away at 4 Jefferson Crossing from 12:20PM-5:28PM.

Later he is located in East Hartford at 7PM near Albany Avenue for the dump run.

IMO, the dump run is done after the body has been disposed of. There is a period from 2:24PM - 3:55PM where the Jeep was away from 80 Mountain Spring Road. I would guess that this is when the body was disposed of. And since he likely was planning a burial at the gun club, his plan may have not been much different here. Since it would take time to fill in the grave, this might have JD's body within 30 minutes of Farmington.

This spot would be familiar, like the gun club. Wondering what areas JD was familiar with...

Attachments

• map.jpg
    map.jpg
    109.1 KB · Views: 25
quote by @Megnut

I’m still puzzled as to why he removed and disposed of some of her clothing (bra, shirt) and perhaps those zip ties from her body that were found in the dumpsters, (if that proves to be the case) before getting rid of her body.
Why not just bury, sink, burn or dissolve everything in one place? I am sorry to be so graphic, but even if he did chop up her body to be put in the incinerator, why not put everything in there and not in those separate trash bags?
That just seems pretty logical to me. So I can’t help but think her clothing and those zip ties (if they were used to restrain her) must have somehow hindered the way he disposed of her. But how?

420K is a lot to pay and never get back all for the luxury of being out on bond for a year wearing an ankle bracelet. And 6M would be a lot for a friend to put up, even a rich one, without any roi. I certainly don't have that kind of friend. I wonder if he'll post.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bella257