Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #35

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe (wishful thing most likely) the zip ties were used to keep trash bags closed. I am praying that whatever happened was over quick for JFD. I hope he didnt the sick satisfaction of her suffering.
If they have evidence of her blood on the outside of the vehicles and it isn’t spatter I would think she struggled to get away or staggered from a blow - if he was on the bike what weapon would he easily carry ? Or did he grab a golf club or garden tool from her garage ? We know the clean up was not done well based on the first warrants - I’m curious about how much more they have ?
JMO

The club only had five members according to the AW, and it wasn't accessible to the public. He probably thought a grave there would be least likely to be stumbled upon.
Early on in the case. Many WS discussed some kind of deep grave ... I wonder why on gun club property and not some remote woods.

There is so much more here ...

A rare French bike, a bloody doorknob and Jennifer Farber Dulos’ DNA on zip ties among new evidence against Fotis Dulos

Investigators charged Fotis Dulos with the murder of his estranged wife after they discovered his DNA on the doorknob of the mudroom door in her New Canaan home as well as in a garbage bag police recovered from a trash can in Hartford where police said Dulos dumped evidence, according to a 35-page arrest warrant affidavit released Tuesday.
The affidavit includes several new pieces of evidence police said they discovered linking Dulos to the crime, including zip ties smeared with Jennifer Farber Dulos’ blood and a missing French bicycle police believe Dulos used when he was a child.
State police released the arrest warrant affidavit following Dulos’ third arrest in connection with the May 24 disappearance of Farber Dulos. Dulos was charged with felony murder, murder and kidnapping. The kidnapping charge state police said is based on DNA evidence they say shows that Farber Dulos was bound with zip ties and placed in a garbage bag inside the garage of her New Canaan home.

It’s the third time that Dulos has been arrested and while many details of what happened on May 24 — the day Jennifer Farber Dulos was last seen — have been publicized previously, the warrant affidavit does reveal some new evidence that closes some possible loose ends in the case, while not answering the enduring mystery — where is Farber Dulos’ body? In an answer to that question, the state medical examiner says in the affidavit that she suffered “non-survivable” injuries in her garage.
Police said Dulos’ DNA was found on the inside knob of the mudroom door of her home. Dulos had been to the house two days before she went missing for a visit with the couple’s five children, but witnesses said he never went inside the home.

There’s also other DNA evidence taken from the garbage recovered from Albany Avenue trash bins in Hartford where police said Dulos was seen on surveillance video dumping trash bags the same night his wife disappeared. That evidence includes a black garden glove with Dulos’ DNA on the interior, a black Husky glove with Farber Dulos’ DNA on the outside of it, zip ties with Farber Dulos’ DNA and at least one garbage bag with the DNA of Dulos, Farber Dulos and Dulos’ girlfriend at the time, Michelle Troconis, the affidavit says...

The crazy thing is that if someone hadn't remarked to the member who reported the grave that KW was FD's lawyer, KW might not have been implicated.
Yep. It should be mentioned that KM secured the land for the club and founded it approximately 12-15 years ago. Then about 5/6 years ago KM left the club. There are a total of 5 members for the Windsor Rod and Gun Club. Only they and they alone are allowed to access the property which is surrounded by a logging fence that can be opened with a secret key that only members of the club know about. KM called one member in March/April asking to renew his membership and wanting to know how to access the property. This member told KM about the secret key. Two other members stumbled upon the grave on 5/18 and spoiled the site. One of them returned on 5/22 and said lime bags were gone. The other of the two members came back in early June and said it was neat as a pin. KM cell pinged at this club on 3/29/19 for about 30 plus minutes and again on 5/31/19 that we know of from the KM AW. It’s clear he’s involved with the grave somehow. Jmo.

id be hoping if I’m LE that KM will talk to me kWIM? I think LE is done with MT unless she can provide some real information like where JD is or murder weapon or even what FD told her about what happened. But how can you trust it? Km is also a creep and a liar but the case against him while strong isn’t as powerful as the one against FD and MT. Maybe he knows enough of something. Wonder what he was doing on the night of 5/24? I think they purposely leave things out of the AWs because if LE gets to interview any of them again it’s important not to show them everything they have. So if you can catch them in a lie because the person may not realize everything LE has. They have a lot y’all. What we got was a bare bones water down version of just enough info to make sure charges are filed

If they have evidence of her blood on the outside of the vehicles and it isn’t spatter I would think she struggled to get away or staggered from a blow - if he was on the bike what weapon would he easily carry ? Or did he grab a golf club or garden tool from her garage ? We know the clean up was not done well based on the first warrants - I’m curious about how much more they have ?
JMO
Pages 3 and 4 of KM AW states "spatter" specifically and describes it as resulting from airborne blood drops due to an external force. There was blood on the Range Rover from front to back bumper. That's not to say that some of the blood wasn't incidentally from a struggle.

Yes, but even though KM offered to resign the case he later changed his mind and so was still involved even though Atty BM took over. I know there is a game there somehow and I do wonder if by virtue of being part of Pattisville that it allowed him to share information with Atty. P.?

I'm not sure though because at a certain point KM must have realised that his interests and Fd interest weren't aligned completely. But, KM was still part of the Civil Case team technically so this might have been quite awkward to say the least.

KM AW left a lot of information out too IMO so I do wonder if State is working to flip him completely especially if they can prove he was trying to kill his own STBX!

MOO

I wonder if they’ve been able to tie KM to the bags of lime and the grates that at one time were present at the gun club? I guess he could claim that the lime could have been purchased as a soil amendment for his yard, but what if he can be tied to purchases of both things around the time he wanted access to the gun club? I wonder if LE has attempted to find out? I bet they have, if they bothered to put this in the arrest warrant.

Wow, my last check in to the thread was yesterday 2 posts before the news broke!
Thrilled #JusticeforJennifer may finally be in sight. Also, heartbreaking to read how gruesome her death most likely was, and heartbreaking for her kids to know she was taken from them by their own father. I’m sure some of them may have had an idea already, but just sad and more real all around now. Hoping someone flips!!

Thinking FD must have disposed of bike and body in same location .

If Tacoma picture is authenticate , it shows JD’s body and FD’s Bike in the bed of the truck together . FD most likely unloaded body and bike and got rid of them at the same time.
But, where ?
Moo
It hit me that if you are correct body and large quantity of metal bike buried in same grave - a metal detecting drone needs to be invented to cover large areas , Or a super sensitive metal detector that can sweep a large wooded area where no metal should be- or a infra-red type camera that could penetrate earth- point is maybe advances in metal detecting could solve where the grave is?

Last edited:
Chills. This was a beyond important day.
Dave Altimari‏ @davealtimari
Here’s a photo of what the state police detectives were wearing.

ENuYP91W4AAclyi.jpg

6:14 PM - 7 Jan 2020

Dave Altimari‏ @davealtimari
The state police detectives who arrested Fotis Dulos today were all wearing purple ribbons in support of domestic violence awareness.

5:11 PM - 7 Jan 2020

But look - he made the "Notable Alumni" cut on his alma master's Wikipedia page! (I don't recognize a single other one of these "notables.") Athens College - Wikipedia

Having a bike like that made in France I’m sure was a status symbol for him. I’d think it made him more interesting to the world he so desperately wanted to be a part of and probably helped assimilate with that crowd for sure. Like having an old Wilson tennis racket or something similar or paddles for a rowboat kinda deal. While he was by no means poor growing up he certainly didn’t grow up like for instance JD and MT did. But he very much wanted people like them to think he did and was familiar with that lifestyle in every way.
Yeah ride your vintage childhood Mercier bicycle to kill your wife. Then remove the logo/decal from said bike when you are getting rid of it and place said logo/decal in a trashbag that contains items with JDs blood on them and your finger prints and yours and MTs DNA.

Wednesday, January 8th:
*Preliminary Hearing (for new 1/7/20 charges) (@ 9am ET) – CT – Jennifer Rebecca Farber Dulos (50) (May 24, 2019, New Canaan) – for *Michelle C. Tronconis (44) (Dulos’ GF) arrested & charged (6/1/19) & arraigned (6/3/19) with tampering with or fabricating physical evidence & hindering prosecution. Plead not guilty. $500K bond. Posted bond (6/3/19).
Bond conditions on any bond release. Must be posted at courthouse, passport must be surrendered & must submit to GPS monitoring.
*Charged (9/5/19) & arraigned (10/4/19) with tampering with evidence involving the borrowed car from work colleague. Plead not guilty. $100K bond. Posted bond (9/5/19).
Bond conditions are same as above.
*Arrested & charged (1/7/20) with conspiracy to commit murder. $2M bond.
Court info from 6/3/19 to 11/25/19 reference post #168 here:
Silver Alert - CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #33

12/6/19 Update: A judge has granted Troconis permission to pick up her daughter, who has been staying with her father in Argentina, at JFK Airport in New York on Dec. 13. Troconis, who wears an electronic monitoring device & is not allowed to leave Connecticut without a judge’s permission, was back in court Friday for a pretrial hearing. The pretrial hearing lasted less than a minute with the judge continuing the case to Jan. 31.
1/7/20 Update: Troconis was charged Tuesday (1/7/20) with conspiracy to commit murder. She is being held on a $2 million bond. Turned herself in. Preliminary hearing on 1/8/20.

For *Kent Mawhinney (54) – Arrested & charged (1/7/20) with conspiracy to commit murder. Held on $2M bond.
1/8/20: Preliminary hearing on conspiracy charges.
*Fotis Dulos (51) – Next pretrial hearing on 1/9/20. 1/7/20: Arrested & charged with capital murder, murder & kidnapping. Held on $6M bond.

I’m only now getting to read it all as, of all days, I had to be places and doing things that kept me from it until now so I’m not clear on some things like the Tacoma sex thing. I thought she was making it up like when she said she and Fd had been intimate according to the AW3. I’m thinking what the heck; why does she keep bringing sex up in these matters? Especially since there wasn’t any? Was she trying to distract the detectives? What the heck? MOO.
The impression I got was that she told the story of them having sex by the vehicle when the employee came up was to distract from what they were really doing. She made up and changed stories constantly.

Reading the AW, it was so apparent how FD was trying to manipulate the employee in what to say to LE. Fortunately he gave LE a lot of information that lead to the discovery of evidence.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member