Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #35

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
ofcourse. Uggggh...must be nice to be able to somehow come up with 600k essentially in bail.

well I hope they keep an eye on him ofcourse. Sickening that he doesn’t have to spend the night in prison. It’s not ever ever gonna be real for him until he hears the words “Guilty” and goes straight to the slammer.
Right? He can’t pay his mortgage or child support but ..... low an behold he pulled 600k out of his a$$ likity split .. beyond infuriating !!

It could be a while until that happens, correct?
The courts should've questioned his money considering the civil trial, the AW details, etc...
They can always file more charges. While CT is not a DP State I think they can get him on fraud. And I’ve no doubt they will be preparing that charge. Forensic accountant stuff is fascinating to me. It’s gonna take a lot longer to put a case like together though. I’d imagine the state and LE wants FD badly enough that if they feel they can prove financial crimes they will absolutely bring the charges against him. They hate he’s gotten away with soooo much for so long.
His days are numbered but they can’t come soon enough for all of us.

My heart just sank ... I’m sooooo disappointed in CT “justice” system . Those pieces of bat guano are going to bond out and live the life of luxury while JD is rotting somewhere and her kids are without their mother forever ! I’m just sick over this !

Me, too! SOOO disgusted about the whole thing:mad: I feel like the fix is in. Can someone explain to me why there was no argument made by Colangelo for no bail? And why Judge Blawie didn't use his discretion to say no bail or make it much higher so FD wouldn't be able to post it? Imo, FD is the poster child for flight risk. I wouldn't put it past him to have "behaved" the last 7 months (if you don't count accidentally going over the state line into NY or possibly communicating with MT/kids) simply because he knew when the sh** hit the fan with a murder charge he would be able to get bail based on that good behavior and THEN take off. Look at Mr. Ghosn in Japan - -where there's a will, there's a way, especially if you have money & a network to fund your getaway.

Fotis Dulos expected to walk out of Stamford Court after posting bond. Michelle Troconis and Kent Mawhinney are not.
A Stamford court marshal tells me Michelle Troconis and Kent Mawhinney have been transported back to DOC facilities. Both did not post bond today. Meanwhile, Fotis Dulos is expected to post his bond. A court marshal says he’s expected to walk out of the courthouse shortly.
@courtneyzieller
No one put up the money for MT this time?

Right? He can’t pay his mortgage or child support but ..... low an behold he pulled 600k out of his a$$ likity split .. beyond infuriating !!

Is this why he was wearing a suit in court today and the others weren't? I bet this plan has been in the works from the moment he knew his arrest going to happen yesterday.

They can always file more charges. While CT is not a DP State I think they can get him on fraud. And I’ve no doubt they will be preparing that charge. Forensic accountant stuff is fascinating to me. It’s gonna take a lot longer to put a case like together though. I’d imagine the state and LE wants FD badly enough that if they feel they can prove financial crimes they will absolutely bring the charges against him. They hate he’s gotten away with soooo much for so long.
His days are numbered but they can’t come soon enough for all of us.
Wouldn’t it be great if he was arrested on fraud regarding the divorce and civil cases as he walked out on bond ? I can only dream IMO

• So, the story is that an individual who is no longer a member of a hunting club calls to inquire about rejoining a month before a friend of his is murdered? And shortly, after, members discover a grave-like hole has been dug. Cell pings show him in that location, but nothing to see here - it was just a grave to deposit some prey that he might (or might not) eventually kill? Six-foot-longish and narrow grave, which probably would not accommodate a deer, but certainly a slender woman... or perhaps a pile of raccoons, possums, squirrels (ew, sorry)...even if you were creepy-hunter enough to shoot, kill and bury!
  • Who else, and how frequently, did FD and KM call their other "friends"?
  • What about the with the gasoline can, who showed up at KM's STBX wife? Is he on LE's radar (DNA, etc.)?

I am still confused with the AW for KM. It is very circumstantial IMO.

Predug grave: Can't he just say the predug grave was for an animal he was hunting (unlikely that it was but its a plausible defense)? And that is even if they can prove he is the one that dug it. Just because there were cell phone pings does not tie him to that hole.

Calls from FD to KM? They were good friends, of course they would call each other

No DNA matching KM in any AW.

Of course KM knew and likely guilty but:
What can they prove 100% beyond a reasonable doubt except for the fact hes a liar with poor memory?

MOO

I'm sure this has been discussed, but it's really weird how much MT tried to pattern herself after JdF, whom she could never match in any way. The hair straightened and dyed to approximate her look. Her seething jealousy clearly inflamed this situation. She didn't just want JdF's husband, she wanted her life-- her house, her kids' school, her territory, her whole being. That disgusting comment she made about how she was cleaning the house not Jennifer-- a very telling slip. And her barely-contained rage, as has been noted, when she discovered her little paramo had lied about where he visited the children. She's a pretty horrible piece of work and I'm glad yellow is the new orange, it brings out her sallow expression.

this vexes me,too. I would think if the car were running, a passerby would call the police. Maybe the car started with a button when the key was in her purse nearby- and the car would not actually move after being in park when away from the key.

Very interesting. Personal experience. If a car is running and you drive away from the keys and it is more than so many miles or so long, once you get back in the car it will not start. But it will go as long as you need without it turning off. Perhaps each car is different but is interesting and the new technology which I have never seen mentioned on the threads which I need to research and learn more about.

Fotis Dulos expected to walk out of Stamford Court after posting bond. Michelle Troconis and Kent Mawhinney are not.
A Stamford court marshal tells me Michelle Troconis and Kent Mawhinney have been transported back to DOC facilities. Both did not post bond today. Meanwhile, Fotis Dulos is expected to post his bond. A court marshal says he’s expected to walk out of the courthouse shortly.
@courtneyzieller

Guess that was the reason for the MTs teary crying blown kiss to her mom and sister. They can’t afford to bail her out. Awe! Too bad so sad! Get used to your yellow jumpsuit or whatever. I bet she breaks in a week if she’s still in prison. Break her will!
Crazy how when both she and FD were first arrested MT bailed out right away whereas FD was there for like a week or ten days or something. Now he has money to make a $6 million dollar bond and MT can’t even make $1.5 million? Which AB got them to reduce a bit down from $2 million?

that alone should have the press all over the shady financial stuff going on with FD. I wonder how many powerful people in CT are in the FD financial web of shadiness. So far it seems like quite a few...

Is this why he was wearing a suit in court today and the others weren't? I bet this plan has been in the works from the moment he knew his arrest going to happen yesterday.
Ugh ... I just got a sudden urge to vomit. Somebody leaked to NP most likely about his imminent arrest . Explains the creepy smile . He had his bond funded in advance . He’s going to run I just know it! Maybe not immediately but the plan is in the works . Blawie and Coangelo are a mystery to me . I don’t want to say corrupt but somebody has something .... otherwise why not even argue no bail ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member