Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #35

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ugh ... I just got a sudden urge to vomit. Somebody leaked to NP most likely about his imminent arrest . Explains the creepy smile . He had his bond funded in advance . He’s going to run I just know it! Maybe not immediately but the plan is in the works . Blawie and Coangelo are a mystery to me . I don’t want to say corrupt but somebody has something .... otherwise why not even argue no bail ?

I think he's going to run too, it's just a matter of time and opportunity. This guy has connections and I think NP is going to write a book or do a movie. They both think they are the coolest cat in the room.

I would cut wood anytime I could including summer.

Yes, same in our house; we are in CT and there are a lot of miserable storms in March, with lots of trees down. My H cuts the wood down with a chainsaw or ax ..depending.

That said FD doesn't look like he's done an honest days work in his life and his hands likely callous free. The "constructor - builder" job was for show and he picked fancy expensive 'things' out for his lavish idiocy; he didn't actually construct or build anything and certainly DID NOT work his way up to being a 'builder' by doing actual work in the contracting field..he bought his way into being a builder by his wife's rich father bank rolling him...

I live locally, those McMansions he built, in No Where, CT would NEVER SELL...people who can afford those homes work in NYC and would NEVER live all the way out in the boonies of CT..they live in Greenwich, Darien, New Canaan, Rowayton, Westport...not Avon, towns close to .. etc...

Do people normally cut firewood in April? Serious question.
We cut and split all year long in CT, but less in the heat of the summer. We don't burn firewood after April or before November. We just had some ice storms that took out trees in November and December. Last year we had trees fall due to ground being too wet in the late spring. Got get that wood when you can. We cut large trunks with a chainsaw and like to split by hand with an axe (good workout).

MOO There is a bail-bondsman somewhere in CT that is seeing dollar signs. $600k is a hefty haul they get to keep if he skips and they send a bounty hunter after him, which is legal in CT. They also get the collateral for the $6m if he skips. But what is the collateral, I wonder, since he appears to own nothing and is in way over his head with money? MOO

Yes, and where DID KM go yesterday? Do they know? It matters, no?

To bury his assets (assuming the likely scenario a lot of it is in cash)?
To meet with someone about same?
To hide a weapon?
To go to an airport?

I can't believe they allowed him to bond out AT ALL - he has proven to be a flight risk, no?
From what we learned today at arraignment, LE had to use 'alternative electronic means' to track down KM. Judge Blawie asked the appropriate question about KM prior violation of a protection order and then it was smooth sailing to keeping bond at $2 million.

Don't think KM will be out of jail anytime soon unless he and Fd planned something in terms of cash for him. Wonder how he feels if Fd bonds out and he is left in prison?

Not a good feeling but perhaps it gives KM time to think about alternatives as he is believed to be behind most of Fds 'legal schemes'. We will see eventually if he can figure out a way forward and work with Colangelo.

Based on the KM AW here, I'm not confident it will be happen.

MOO

Guess that was the reason for the MTs teary crying blown kiss to her mom and sister. They can’t afford to bail her out. Awe! Too bad so sad! Get used to your yellow jumpsuit or whatever. I bet she breaks in a week if she’s still in prison. Break her will!
Crazy how when both she and FD were first arrested MT bailed out right away whereas FD was there for like a week or ten days or something. Now he has money to make a $6 million dollar bond and MT can’t even make $1.5 million? Which AB got them to reduce a bit down from $2 million?

that alone should have the press all over the shady financial stuff going on with FD. I wonder how many powerful people in CT are in the FD financial web of shadiness. So far it seems like quite a few...
Well I can’t say that I’m sad that MT will be staying in prison at least for now . I’m praying Bernice makes her feel right at home ;)

MOO There is a bail-bondsman somewhere in CT that is seeing dollar signs. $600k is a hefty haul they get to keep if he skips and they send a bounty hunter after him, which is legal in CT. They also get the collateral for the $6m if he skips. But what is the collateral, I wonder, since he appears to own nothing and is in way over his head with money? MOO
I doubt it’s a legit bondsman ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member