Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #35

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
And we know NP is well like by some of the LE
down by NC based on how he was treated coming out of court early on.
Does anyone else wonder if there isn't a back channel in LE similar to working in some corporations- if you don't like management (CSP) in this case, maybe these guys double cross the mgt.?
I've heard the head of CSP is like a one man show and stands alone on many decisions that
his underlings don't agree with.
These type underhanded, intentional leaks
start happening and it undermines the efficiency of any organization.
I'm still waiting to hear one good thing posted
about Farmington PD assisting in this investigation. Were they involved at all?
Are they at odds w/ CSP head people?
Would love to talk with some LE folks in Ct.
and see what the atmosphere really is.
This really is disheartening. You think LE and the justice system are on the up and up .... but then you see things like this happen and it really hits home that everyone is only out for number 1. Makes you wonder if you enter with genuine good intentions but get sucked in to the politics and money of it all and just go with the flow . Sad really ....

i'm not saying it happened in this case but in some cases i've followed the state has notified the suspects attorney before an arrest. sometimes to learn the location of the suspect in order to keep LE from wasting time but also in the event the lawyer wants to be present. MOO.

Maybe they should freeze his account with all the illegal money handling of signing checks of JFdand depositing into his account.
Yes, we have been shouting this idea for a long time now yet it hasn't happened for whatever reason.

Sadly I would like to see proof that Fd bail is not 'ill gotten gains' or 'marital assets' or from illegal sources. Don't think this will sadly ever happen.

I know that GF priority was on custody and safeguarding the children. I just do believe that Atty Dranginis might have been able to do more to keep Fd away from marital assets or lock down his assets such that they couldn't be pledged or used for bail.

Given the disclosure in AW3 about Fd finances it appears that the Fd/FORE ransacking happened long ago and I'm not sure absent some State Marshall or IRS intervention whether assets can be frozen.

I continue to be baffled about how Fd is paying Atty. P. and how the bail bonds are being met. I wish we had clarity on whether or not Atty. P. is acting as a conduit or safe harbor for Fd funds that are being pursued by other creditors, including eventually GF in the event a decision is ever reached in the Civil Trial.

So disappointing to see the large game of 'CATCH ME IF YOU CAN' play out with Fd and the $$$$.

MOO

i'm not saying it happened in this case but in some cases i've followed the state has notified the suspects attorney before an arrest. sometimes to learn the location of the suspect in order to keep LE from wasting time but also in the event the lawyer wants to be present. MOO.
Yes, we saw this play out with the prior AW2 for MT where Atty Bowman brought her in to Troop G to surrender.

MarissaAlter
Attorney Kevin Smith will address the media shortly about that. Troconis and Mawhinney will not make bond today either.

*Im not a lawyer but this cannot be good for the custody tomorrow
Moo

"this cannot be good for the custody tomorrow "
Haha - no.

"Judge, my client can't be here today because he couldn't make bail for his arrest for kidnapping and murdering the children's mother. He doesn't have an income, which is why he hasn't paid child support or health insurance in years. He's currently squatting, that is LIVING, in the MIL's house.

But he still thinks he'd be a great dad."

The issue on child support is tragic...sadly because of the financial disclosure issues Fd was never technically on the hook as being required to pay anything towards his children's support. So, Fd was a 'dead beat dad' who could have paid something if he chose to but he and Atty Rochlin fall back on the position that the Court never required that he pay. Semantics IMO. Reality is he had cash for MT and daughter, travel etc. and could have paid even a few thousand a month for 5 children but he did nothing and instead placed that burden completely on JFd. JFd couldn't do it all herself given the cost of the divorce case and so had to rely on GF for significant sums for school, legal fees etc.

Fd hasn't contributed to his family since at least 2017. I'm curious over the course of the marriage how much financially he did contribute to his family? My guess is that its a very small number as we saw him asking JFd in the LA depo in the Civil Case to be reimbursed for 'babysitting' from JFd personal account.

I'm not even sure 'grifter' covers this adequately. Will be interesting what more info emerges on the financial matters.

MOO

There are many (non murderous) "men" like FD in this state of CT, "men" quite content to live off their rich father in laws with these sort of de facto "jobs" supplemented by wealthy grandpa, or a no show job in 'finance' or Daddy works 'from home' cough cough doing NOTHING and NOT helping mind the kiddies, rich old grandpa pays for the nannies you know.....you would be shocked by how many I know in this financial situation.

ETA: I put 'jobs' in quotes because men with REAL jobs earn income, these daddy sponsored 'jobs' don't earn the husband any income; they are something Daddy sponsors, to keep the deadbeat his daughter married busy, so his daughter won't be the embarrassment to have married a deadbeat loser, who is unwilling to provide for his own family.

When the wealthy daughter finally does divorce, yes the man pawns off financial responsibility of their spawn to the in laws in the form of tuitions camps, nannies, clothing everything paid for by rich old grandpa ...most do not murder their ex wife, but absolutely do live off of them, and never provide for their children, happens out here every.single.day...

Last edited:
"this cannot be good for the custody tomorrow "
Haha - no.

"Judge, my client can't be here today because he couldn't make bail for his arrest for kidnapping and murdering the children's mother. But he still thinks he'd be a great dad."
I know I shouldn’t chuckle at this but I’ll sheepishly admit I did .

Last edited:
<modsnip: quoted post was removed>

IDK but in reading AW3 yet another time, I'm starting to get a clear 'sociopath' vibe from MT as there don't seem to be lines between right/wrong, no problem lying to LE, no connection between actions/consequences, no affect other than possibly frustration under directed questioning, no consideration for anyone other than herself and her situation, zero remorse or interest in helping investigation, no consideration for her daughter or 5 Dulos children and focus on how Fd lied to her without looking I think at the heinous act committed by Fd. I do very much wish we knew more about why MT was sent away to the 'horse farm' in NY when she was 15 as perhaps it might give some insight here but there seems to be a disconnect IMO between MT and the rest of the world and other peoples feelings/emotions and its a bit scary to watch play out when she is questioned by LE.

Sure past experiences in life can possibly impact current behaviour but what we see from MT IMO looks to be cold and calculated in the way of someone that simply doesn't feel like most people do. Today I very much got the sense that MT know precisely what happened to JFd in minute detail and she is totally ok with what happened. Its a chilling thought to have about a person IMO. That one quote in AW3 about MT getting caught in a lie and then putting her face in her hands like a child about a simple question about whether she saw Fd on the morning of the 24th, really got me. Even Atty Bowman tried to clear up the answer to a simple question about Fd location and he too failed. Why couldn't she answer a simple question that she clearly knew the answer to about Fd? Self anger at getting caught? Fear? Frustration? IDK.

I do very much wonder if the person that suggested that Fd has something major on MT and is holding it over her might be correct? But fear from MT might explain some of her choices but IMO not all of them here. MT worked very hard to stay on message with the 'alibi scripts' IMO. The criminal genius' here left the 'alibi scripts' in the trash too for LE to find early in the process, so you would think that MT would realise early in the game that 'alibi script' wasn't the best path forward. But no, she persists until 8/13 (think this was 3rd meeting with LE).

Why persist so long with the 'alibi scripts'? And, why did Atty Bowman not stop MT interaction with LE once he realised she was spouting 'alibi script' responses?

MOO
Yes, yes and yes. I believe he’s definitely holding things over her head- now and at the time of the murder. I thought he may have been able to manipulate her into compliance by reminding her of her position on securing a loan for one of his purchases as well has being a party to potential tax fraud via company expenses. God know what else he has on her... besides the fact that I think she’s one full of rage angry aged-out side-piece.

I wouldn't put it past his attorney's to be creating this buzz about "he's getting out/he's not, etc..." for more camera time and attention!

That's exactly it, and in a way to give the news people a hard time. It's literally freezing out and they're waiting to hear - that's because he's leading them on. He appears to despise actual journalists, and prefers those who just print what he says.

I'd be curious if DA from the HC went home long ago because he knew better (and didn't have to stand out in the cold).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maxnum