Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #35

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, that's why I didn't post it after reading the AW at first.
But the "kidnapping" charge is related to that in a way, I think, and must be very difficult for the family - EXCEPT that it might get him LWOP if he is convicted of the kidnapping charge as well.
I hope. I assume the death penalty is not possible in CT. Or is it if they can prove something like torture? Got my answer above.

MOO There is a bail-bondsman somewhere in CT that is seeing dollar signs. $600k is a hefty haul they get to keep if he skips and they send a bounty hunter after him, which is legal in CT. They also get the collateral for the $6m if he skips. But what is the collateral, I wonder, since he appears to own nothing and is in way over his head with money? MOO
I believe their insurance company gets the collateral if he skips. Plus I think they have to give them their commission but am not sure.

Inside look at how forensics are analyzed at the state crime laboratory

About 100 staff members work around the clock to analyze upwards of 7,000 cases each year translating to about 20,000 items of evidence.

“That gets saved in freezer storage and then the main evidence that forensic biology examines goes back to the submitting agency,” explained Carreiro.

Lab staff was not at liberty to discuss the Dulos case. But it is where the evidence was processed.

Once dropped off by then investigating agency it gets digitally cataloged. A case manager will get the evidence in front of a biologist, who screens it and puts it in a tube for testing. Then the DNA gets extracted.

She wanted the respect and class that JFD had from "the old american money crowd". It was never going to happen.
The reality is she grew up in the 70s and 80s in Miami well off but was still a Latino. I am sure she must have faced racism from the wealthy white kids and wanted their acceptance more than anything. She was desperate to get the approval from that crowd no matter the cost. Too bad that what you did just made you despised even more.
The old money crowd hates anyone regardless of race that isn’t .....

Late to the party (pesky job) and ready for Justice for Jennifer!

Feel so bad for LA, realizing that she walked through the garage & had lunch in the house....

RIP Jennifer, peace & comfort to all who love you, sweet justice for you and all who suffer under DV!!!

[QUOTE="AbbyG, post: 15702532, member: 229184"]I'm really shocked by this bail situation for such a serious crime. Why???? I feel that LE did an excellent job but something very funky in the courts regarding FD and MT. What is going on? Was that 6 million recommended by LE or DA? Just seems so so wrong. And his lies about money woes all super apparent now. FD is a nasty man who will "win" at all costs -- now those children need 24-hour security? I just do not understand this, it's upsetting. Did anyone show up to protest the bail as someone here suggested? surely FD should not be getting bail of any kind. He should not see the outside world again, unless he is found innocent, which I cannot believe will ever happen. He's such a flight risk, a danger risk-- shades of Josh Powell. Does this judge just really like FD or the repulsive NP?????[/QUOTE]

I guess if you want to commit murder, you better do it in Ct-you can get bailed out, shop at HomeGoods, etc

Yes. And the doctor says beaten is a possibility as well.

GRUESOME ALERT - MORE DIRECT THAN PREVIOUS POST:

I think he's the type - just like his lawyer buddy KW was with his own wife - to rape her. Hence, the zip ties, which were apparently around HER, to restrain her. They were apparently not around the outside of the bag, where one would use them after killing someone - even then, their use would not be likely.

If he wanted to just kill her, he would not restrain her first - it would increase the chance of her getting away.

Sorry, I know that's upsetting to read, but I think that's what he did before killing her, and he did have the time.

I do think he's that sick, and it's the ultimate control move, to hurt her emotionally as much as he possibly could.

Why else remove her clothing, and why "cut" underwear, as stated in the AW?

I've tried to think of "better" scenarios, but this one makes the most sense after reading the last AW.
OMG, I haven’t been able to get her last moments out of my mind all day. It’s horrendous what she suffered through. Pain, fear, JHC, she thought about her five beautiful children...He deserves the reinstatement of the death penalty. Imo

Fotis Dulos expected to walk out of Stamford Court after posting bond. Michelle Troconis and Kent Mawhinney are not.
A Stamford court marshal tells me Michelle Troconis and Kent Mawhinney have been transported back to DOC facilities. Both did not post bond today. Meanwhile, Fotis Dulos is expected to post his bond. A court marshal says he’s expected to walk out of the courthouse shortly.
@courtneyzieller

Looks to me like he had his bail money all ready to go, unlike the others. This may be why he and his lawyers dragged out the civil case with motion after motion, after motion-so that the money would stay with him and he could use it for bail and lawyers fees when the time came. That is Jennifer’s money, and her kids’ money, and her mother’s money, and the taxpayers’ money, and the bank’s money. Why is he allowed to use it as bail, along with collateral of properties already encumbered by claims against them?

They can always file more charges. While CT is not a DP State I think they can get him on fraud. And I’ve no doubt they will be preparing that charge. Forensic accountant stuff is fascinating to me. It’s gonna take a lot longer to put a case like together though. I’d imagine the state and LE wants FD badly enough that if they feel they can prove financial crimes they will absolutely bring the charges against him. They hate he’s gotten away with soooo much for so long.
His days are numbered but they can’t come soon enough for all of us.

I so hope that they keep charging him with an assortment of crimes, as they get the evidence, and keep bouncing him back to jail. No doubt NP will claim harassment...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
everyoneblooms