Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #35

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, the KM and MT AWs were the most interesting for both what they said but what they didn't say.

I am concerned about KM mental health issues as he has seemed to be on a downward spiral personally and professionally for quite awhile now. He will now be sitting in jail if he can't raise bond/bail. Hope they have him on watch.

MOO

I hope they have way more on MT, because I didn't see anything in there for conspiracy to commit murder. Unless I missed something, I saw stuff for after the murder, but not for before the murder.

Yes, the KM and MT AWs were the most interesting for both what they said but what they didn't say.

I am concerned about KM mental health issues as he has seemed to be on a downward spiral personally and professionally for quite awhile now. He will now be sitting in jail if he can't raise bond/bail. Hope they have him on watch.

MOO
I hope they have him on 24hr watch if he DOES bail out.

And if he does bail out, his wife/ex-wife will be wanting to know where the money came from, as he's probably not paying child support.

or replace it and dispose of the original ax

It would be beneficial to LE to sniff out the mole who is leaking all the info to the defense....IMO this mole has hindered other cases too.
The mole issue has sadly played out over this entire case. I hope Atty Colangelo can figure it out. We also might be seeing Atty. P. bluffing based on rumour too. I no longer believe Atty. P. comments to the Press (or Court for that matter) without corroboration from LE or evidence as he has told too many whoppers here since the case began.

I do think Atty. P. maintains ties to the CT State Police and this is an ongoing issue that is hard to control as these relationships had to have been built over years IMO.

MOO

I hope they have way more on MT, because I didn't see anything in there for conspiracy to commit murder. Unless I missed something, I saw stuff for after the murder, but not for before the murder.
IANAL, but just her planning the phone calls (answering or not answering) for FD while FD was down there murdering Jennifer is part of the conspiracy. And they had much more.

But I'm sure they have WAY MORE on MT that we do not know.

This is sickening. Police seized ax from Fotis Dulos’ garage Tuesday during arrest on murder charges in Jennifer Farber Dulos case

And check out this horrifying Fotis Dulos smirk! Someone compared him to Jack Nicholson earlier ... between the ax and his expression talk about channeling The Shining. :(
View attachment 224655
Wow, yeah! He looks like he's pleased that if he can't be both rich & famous, at least he's (in)famous! What a vain, duplicitous, psychotic mess of a man. IMO

Odd that he suddenly needed to cut firewood one month before her murder. What did he use to cut firewood before he borrowed this ax? Actually, I cannot see him as a "cutting firewood" type of guy. Sounds fishy to me! I do not like to think about what he may have done with the ax, but I do hope the forensic testing will place another nail in FD's coffin.

He looks deranged in the picture in this article. The photographer captured his true nature at the exact right moment. His eyes appear crazed, cold, and vacant and his smirk is demonic. MOO!
Cutting firewood in the springtime - when it's finally getting warm? I know you need to season firewood, but it's really more of a Fall activity!

I think they are indeed buying time since they said there’s more evidence. I think they did this now because they needed to stop any possibility of Fd getting custody. And that worked. Of everything else, that matters most in my opinion. I’m good with that. MOO.

... and why was it still in his garage eight months later. Surely if it was implicated he would've got rid of it ASAP. Throw it in one of the many ponds, or return it to the owner?
Hmm they searched his house in the beginning was the axe there or not? Or was it at the “cleanup” house and then moved to 4JC ? IMO this is what happened

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3