Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #35

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Isn’t he horrible. An innocent man, wrongfully accused would not be smiling, he’d be scared sh*tless.
And yes, the earlier post about giving him a lobotomy was when I referenced Jack N. after he got one in the movie.
These are men that think only of themselves and are convinced they did nothing wrong. The CT justice arena failed Jennifer with out protecting her more re FD. JMO

This is sickening. Police seized ax from Fotis Dulos’ garage Tuesday during arrest on murder charges in Jennifer Farber Dulos case

And check out this horrifying Fotis Dulos smirk! Someone compared him to Jack Nicholson earlier ... between the ax and his expression talk about channeling The Shining. :(
View attachment 224655
you're correct.
The dummies running this crime don't know the difference between lye and lime. Fd told sponge
brain KM to get some Lye and he runs out and
grabs lime at the ag store. Too funny, IMO.
Now THAT is hysterical. I hadn't considered THAT. :p

Oh, I could have sworn he said he used her kitchen faucet when LE found his DNA or fingerprints on it.

I think you’re right-early on, after they said his DNA, mixed with Jennifer’s, was found on the faucet
Didn't the GAL "observer" note at the time of AW1 that Fotis made (horrifying) a joke about not wanting to go into the house and risk leaving behind DNA? Or was this Pattis patter? IMO and apologies if I'm misremembering!

GAL observer said it. And confirmed that Fd never went into the house, regardless of what Fd subsequently said. He’d never been in that house prior to the day Jennifer was murdered.

Doesn’t appear KM can bond out. Good as he seemed to be fleeing yesterday and is fairly unstable. Hope they keep an eye on him. This would be when as LE I’d start working on him a bit. Depending on what he knows...

NP working on a theory of murder vs felony murder. Self defense? We figured that if the blood and possible tissue and other evidence was enough to prove JD couldn’t have survived the attack in the garage and NP can’t float the GG theory that the next likely theory will be JD was murdered in self defense or that it was an accident. Good luck with that. Driving a Tacoma to NC. Leaving his phone in Farmington and having KM and Andreas come by and call him to alibi him. Was never ever under any circumstances allowed in JD home or garage. Shouldn’t be assault in there because he was never allowed to be there. Rides his antique bike with him to her house. Brings zip ties. Because those weren’t things JD ever had. Wonder where the ties were purchased and if a trail is there for those as well. Basically JDs murder was premeditated completely. He went there
To murder her and he did so.

MT makes me sick. Yeah she needs to be allowed to “worship. Where at the Devil’s throne? She goes to church. Right?

murder changes people. FD mask is dropping little by little.

why is LE just now taking an axe? Why haven’t they spent more time at
The Farmington properties. It’s clear after the murder took place a lot of time was especially spent at
80 MTn Spring Road and 4Jax.
If LE believes the bike was disposed of in Hartford does it follow that JD was too? Or is she very close by to Farmington.

im disgusted by all three of these vile excuses for human beings. None of them deserve to be out on bail. They need to suffer in prison until the trial starts. That was the only hope I had if MT has information on JD remains location that if she couldn’t bond out she’d squeal at
Some point. Maybe KM will give up what he knows if he has anything to say. Of value.

I think you’re right-early on, after they said his DNA, mixed with Jennifer’s, was found on the faucet

GAL observer said it. And confirmed that Fd never went into the house, regardless of what Fd subsequently said. He’d never been in that house prior to the day Jennifer was murdered.
Exactly - the "I went to wash my hands when I went to visit" that he said long ago was a complete lie, and shows he knows there was his blood and/or DNA on the sink.

Those racing bikes are really, really light weight. I doubt they'd weight down a 100 lb. body. I think they put the bike on top of body in grave and covered w/ dirt and plants.
Old racing bikes really aren't that lightweight. They didn't have really strong, though light materials to work with, I think even in the 80s. At my parents' house in the early 2000s, when coming across an old bike of mine, I was astonished at how HEAVY it was!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Txwoman