Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #35

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO he parked the cash in Pattis custodial acct months ago waiting for this date.

I do hope that if CT does NOTHING else that they investigate the money trail here. LE did a lot in the AW3 so they are on the trail, but they might be a day late and many $$$$ SHORT unfortunately.

Makes me angry if Atty. P. is being paid with ill gotten gains from financial institutions that lent money in good faith.

MOO!!!!!!!!!
I wonder if CT bar has rules governing law firm trust accounts and ethics concerning receipts into them ? His financial affidavits submitted to the court should be scrutinized to see if this matches up with his ability to post bond and where The money came from IMO

I can compare FD to Mark Sievers but after reading the tweets I missed re the court appearance, I can compare him to Josh Powell too. Josh agreed to the rules as well for visitation with his sons then blew up his house after murdering them on a supervised home visit. It would be a disaster for him to succeed bonding out. Hoping Grandma has more protection now. JMO

This is sickening. Police seized ax from Fotis Dulos’ garage Tuesday during arrest on murder charges in Jennifer Farber Dulos case

And check out this horrifying Fotis Dulos smirk! Someone compared him to Jack Nicholson earlier ... between the ax and his expression talk about channeling The Shining. :(
View attachment 224655
Isn’t he horrible. An innocent man, wrongfully accused would not be smiling, he’d be scared sh*tless.
And yes, the earlier post about giving him a lobotomy was when I referenced Jack N. after he got one in the movie.

I can compare FD to Mark Sievers but after reading the tweets I missed re the court appearance, I can compare him to Josh Powell too. Josh agreed to the rules as well for visitation with his sons then blew up his house after murdering them on a supervised home visit. It would be a disaster for him to succeed bonding out. Hoping Grandma has more protection now. JMO
Exactly. Them bonding out does not protect the grandmother, children, or other wife at all.
We are talking about severe domestic violence here.
The courts are giving too much, in my opinion

Could be. Firewood needs to cure up to a year, depending on when its cut, how much moisture it had when cut, etc., so you might find people cutting wood in April to use in the following winter; but suffice it to say we all know that FD is NO WOODSMAN and too 'fancy' to split his own firewood.

There must be photographs of FD’s Fireplaces in the Real estate listing ?

Was wood kept by the hearth in baskets?

I’m guessing he has Gas fireplaces since he is a neat freak and wouldn’t want ashes Messing up his Hearth or blowing onto any carpet or wood floor .

I would think Drone footage and Real Estate listing would show pictures of any firewood stacked in the yard , on the deck .

If there is a fire pit ..is it gas or wood ?

Real Estate Listing would also indicate if fireplaces are “wood burning” or “gas” .
FD wouldn’t have needed an ax if fire pit and fireplaces are gas !
Moo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member