Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #35

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do we know that the bike is missing?

I'm curious to know what made him think, last minute, to dispose of the logo? He apparently didn't think ahead of time to doctor it, like he did with the license plates. Who did he think saw him, and might be able to identify the bike? Is there another accidental witness out there?

As for JD's Suburban, I want to know how long it was in that location before it was discovered. Surely there would've been bus footage from the afternoon.

Did FD leave it, as it was discovered, hoping/expecting an unsuspecting opportunist would steal it? Missing woman, missing phone, missing vehicle? Gone girl....

The level of planning, the level of stupidity, staggering, just staggering.

All my opinions.

Removing the logo from the bike, is huge! Just huge in my opinion. If somebody found the bike they would think it was a normal bike or a special bike, but having the logo removed and in a bag separate, that is extremely damning in my opinion

My heart just sank ... I’m sooooo disappointed in CT “justice” system . Those pieces of bat guano are going to bond out and live the life of luxury while JD is rotting somewhere and her kids are without their mother forever ! I’m just sick over this !
Agree ! It’ll take 2 years before a trial even commence’s . FD now gets to Hang out in his mansion, work out in his gym , plenty of space to keep himself busy , backyard . Disgusted ! Moo

I guess we will find out just how much money he stole and hid now IMO
He had to use his 401k for bond last time IIRC
IMO he parked the cash in Pattis custodial acct months ago waiting for this date.

I do hope that if CT does NOTHING else that they investigate the money trail here. LE did a lot in the AW3 so they are on the trail, but they might be a day late and many $$$$ SHORT unfortunately.

Makes me angry if Atty. P. is being paid with ill gotten gains from financial institutions that lent money in good faith.

MOO!!!!!!!!!

Ha! Corruption in CT? Really? Who knew not all are like the descriptions in the J. Peterman catalog?

What's key here (and explains a lot) is the very nickname the state has.

Trees fall in CT all year long due to storms etc. People usually just cut the wood up as the trees fall. There are so many trees and most are older so after a major storm there is always clean up.
MOO

@spaz1959, ???? Lots of corruption in the Nutmeg State, curious which one you are referring to here? Haha!

That would be a sight to see - a hoody-up clad male huffing it on a vintage 10-speed! People would remember seeing such a sight, but on those particular busy, not-bicycle-friendly roads in NC, it would be even more memorable! I wonder how many people are remembering seeing Fotis that morning, and thinking "wha???" ....
@...…………..
important: warrant implies the list is a partial list. So they got more..
@MarissaAlter

Replying to
@...………….. and
@News12CT
100%

@MarissaAlter

@News12CT
The arrest warrant says it was a distinctive vintage bike that Dulos was known to own and was gone from his garage. There's security footage in New Canaan of a man believed to be him riding it that morning. Police also say there's evidence the bike was dumped in Hartford.

I think FD and KM most likely dug the grave together so, they would “both” know the location and thus how to access it .
It's not easy to even dig a very small grave for a small pet in CT. (I know - I've done it.) It's very rocky, heavy soil. That would take either a LOT of man hours or special digging equipment to dig that.

Hmm, who would have special digging equipment?

No doubt, FD and KM discussed it and FD offered his "tips" on digging, um, for foundations.

FD may well have helped dig that grave - but more importantly - did he dig another one that was NOT left empty? Either on one of his own properties, or at the gun club? "I'll dig, if you let me use that property..."

Last edited:
Do people normally cut firewood in April? Serious question.

Could be. Firewood needs to cure up to a year, depending on when its cut, how much moisture it had when cut, etc., so you might find people cutting wood in April to use in the following winter; but suffice it to say we all know that FD is NO WOODSMAN and too 'fancy' to split his own firewood.

It seems off to me. My husband and I do not think of firewood in April, but who knows? Perhaps he wanted to begin stocking up early for winter (I highly doubt it) or he needed it for an outside wood burning fireplace? I do not feel he was cutting firewood. It sounds like an excuse. MOO!

Burned her. Scattered ashes.

Edited to add: old branches or trees that had fallen years earlier and had not been cut up to be disposed of would be cured enough to build a pit to burn a human body. Some guy was convicted bc LE found ONE TOOTH in his fire pit.
I’m nauseous from the scene.

Last edited:
It's not easy to even dig a grave for a pet in CT. It's very rocky, heavy soil. That would take either a LOT of man hours or - special equipment to dig that.

Hmm, who would have special digging equipment?

No doubt, FD and KM discussed it and FD offered his "tips" on digging, um, for foundations.

FD may well have helped dig that grave - but more importantly - did he dig another one that was NOT left empty? Either on one of his own properties, or at the gun club?
Digging Graves The Old-Fashioned Way: 'This Ain't No Easy Job'

No, no. Didn’t mean to imply anything about hunters that found hole. The tie between lawyer KM and FD was probably well known was the point. KM and FD were friends and also professionally related. Atty client. I’d be surprised if KW’s friends or acquaintances were not aware of the connection between KM and FD.
upload_2020-1-8_12-39-38.png
The hunter Lawlor, who was super proactive about the discovery since 6/21 at least, didn't make the connection between FD and KM until 8/2 when another club member brought it to his attention. There was probably some loose connections/awareness. Most likely the FD was not part of the gun club's inner circle. Even the trooper Lawlor spoke to on 6/21 did not make the connection. MOO.

That would be a sight to see - a hoody-up clad male huffing it on a vintage 10-speed! People would remember seeing such a sight, but on those particular busy, not-bicycle-friendly roads in NC, it would be even more memorable! I wonder how many people are remembering seeing Fotis that morning, and thinking "wha???" ....
I do wonder if he was captured on 'bus cam' too as he would have been out when the buses were doing their runs? The AW references CCTV from resident and not 'bus cam'. My guess is that there is more out there on this issue to come!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maxmia2020