Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #35

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
One would thi
Odd that he suddenly needed to cut firewood one month before her murder. What did he use to cut firewood before he borrowed this ax? Actually, I cannot see him as a "cutting firewood" type of guy. Sounds fishy to me! I do not like to think about what he may have done with the ax, but I do hope the forensic testing will place another nail in FD's coffin.

He looks deranged in the picture in this article. The photographer captured his true nature at the exact right moment. His eyes appear crazed, cold, and vacant and his smirk is demonic. MOO!
One would think he’d be the type to have his firewood precut and delivered to his home.

Do people normally cut firewood in April? Serious question.
Trees fall in CT all year long due to storms etc. People usually just cut the wood up as the trees fall. There are so many trees and most are older so after a major storm there is always clean up.
MOO
Ok, Afitzy you are right. Corruption in the beautiful state of CT. I stand corrected.
@spaz1959, ???? Lots of corruption in the Nutmeg State, curious which one you are referring to here? Haha!

So who is this 'friend' who provided Fd w/ an ax? And why is this just now coming out by
Htfd Courant? Leak? Friend in LE?

Odd that he suddenly needed to cut firewood one month before her murder. What did he use to cut firewood before he borrowed this ax? Actually, I cannot see him as a "cutting firewood" type of guy. Sounds fishy to me! I do not like to think about what he may have done with the ax, but I do hope the forensic testing will place another nail in FD's coffin.

He looks deranged in the picture in this article. The photographer captured his true nature at the exact right moment. His eyes appear crazed, cold, and vacant and his smirk is demonic. MOO!
One would think he’d be the type to have his firewood precut and delivered to his home.
Hmmm, let’s all take a guess....I’m thinking KW.

My heart just sank ... I’m sooooo disappointed in CT “justice” system . Those pieces of bat guano are going to bond out and live the life of luxury while JD is rotting somewhere and her kids are without their mother forever ! I’m just sick over this !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maxmia2020