Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #35

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm guessing to substantiate the Starbucks "date" -although I would recommend that a criminal choose a destination unique to the neighborhood- was that the closest Starbucks?

ETA: was Starbucks in the alibi scripts?
Closest Starbucks to his house AND that neighborhood? Probably.

Would he have had a reason to enter that neighborhood of Albany Ave heading East on his way to that Starbucks? Absolutely not.

Unless it ISN'T the LaSalle Starbucks they visited and someone knows which one they actually went to.

Odd that he suddenly needed to cut firewood one month before her murder. What did he use to cut firewood before he borrowed this ax? Actually, I cannot see him as a "cutting firewood" type of guy. Sounds fishy to me! I do not like to think about what he may have done with the ax, but I do hope the forensic testing will place another nail in FD's coffin.

He looks deranged in the picture in this article. The photographer captured his true nature at the exact right moment. His eyes appear crazed, cold, and vacant and his smirk is demonic. MOO!
Exactly. He lived in that house for some time and never needed an axe to cut wood before.

I can see a wheel, but can't make out anything else. I hope LE has a much clearer picture of this image than what they have released. MOO
Tony Aiello on Twitter (AielloTV) says “the scenario laid out in the arrest warrant suggests the bike and bags from the crime scene were in the bed of the truck while the body was inside in the passenger side”.

Odd that he suddenly needed to cut firewood one month before her murder. What did he use to cut firewood before he borrowed this ax? Actually, I cannot see him as a "cutting firewood" type of guy. Sounds fishy to me! I do not like to think about what he may have done with the ax, but I do hope the forensic testing will place another nail in FD's coffin.

He looks deranged in the picture in this article. The photographer captured his true nature at the exact right moment. His eyes appear crazed, cold, and vacant and his smirk is demonic. MOO!
Do people normally cut firewood in April? Serious question.

I’m sorry, I need clarification. If he was never in her house, how then did his DNA and her blood get on her kitchen faucet?
Because he was in there the day he killed her. He was never in the house before that. He was worried about leaving DNA the day he was at the BBQ because he knew what he was going to do. He didn't want any incidental evidence saying he was inside the house. Because he was never in there prior to 5/24. NP put something out there in court saying there must be some logical explanation for that, blah, blah, blah. MOO.

Tony Aiello
@AielloTV

Court notes Troconis is already out on twin $500k bonds for earlier evidence tampering charges. State’s Atty says $2 million on murder conspiracy is “appropriate” and asks for restrictive house arrest if she is able to post.
12:18 PM · Jan 8, 2020·Twitter for iPhone
Seriously? Restrictive house arrest? What a joke. I wonder if restrictive house arrest is as "restrictive" as those ankle monitors were supposed to be (insert sarcasm here).

Tony Aiello
@AielloTV

Defense atty Andrew Bowman asks for $500k noting her compliance with earlier bonds Judge reduces bond to $1.5 million with “house arrest” so if she can make that can only leave for medical appts, worship, or court appearances
Yeah and who is going to be monitoring her movements? The same people monitoring the ankle monitors? We would be better off having the press monitor her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3