Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #35

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, but why are some posters saying he was never inside of her house? He had to be if his DNA and her blood was on her faucet. Thanks.
He claims he was never in the house. Nobody ever saw him in there (including the court appointed supervisor and the nanny). The AW heavily implies that he went into the house after JD was incapacitated to clean up (IMO).

Come on. 5 hunting buddies and they don’t know that former member who found the land for the hunting club elite membership 15 years ago was FD’s lawyer?
KM was out of the club for a few years. Sorry, don't have a cite so will just say MOO as I recall what a regular and trusted poster here said. IIRC, it sounds like the requested access to the club's land began back in March. Long before JD became news. Most people are not hanging on every development happening in a case even if it is local. MOO. I really don't think the other hunters did anything wrong.
upload_2020-1-8_12-8-22.png
Jennifer Dulos Case: Read the Kent Mawhinney Arrest Warrant
More on pages 16 and 17 of AW.
MOO.

Yep, I think he rolled the dice, and found her there. Actually, I wonder if he made this trip before 5/24, and found that she wasn’t home. I mean, the AW did say that PG regularly left the red truck in Farmingdale, so Fd had access to that truck before. Here is what I still don’t understand...why did these two rocket scientists bring their cell phones with them to ditch the evidence in Hartford? If they’d left the phones at home, I really doubt that the police would have all of the evidence; at most, they’d have the small amount of Fd’s DNA that was found at Jennifer’s house. Why did they both think they needed those phones? Can it be possible that they don’t understand they can be tracked that way? No, that isn’t it, because Fd deliberately left his phone at home on 5/24. So why bring it that night?
I'm guessing to substantiate the Starbucks "date" -although I would recommend that a criminal choose a destination unique to the neighborhood- was that the closest Starbucks?

ETA: was Starbucks in the alibi scripts?

Okay, but why are some posters saying he was never inside of her house? He had to be if his DNA and her blood was on her faucet. Thanks.
Poster are saying what was announced by the media, but now w/ AWs we KNOW he had to have been in her house at time of the murder.
LE is telling us he WAS inside her house.

I agree with this analysis, I think as he brought the Suburban into Waveny from 69 Welles he was in a panic and wanted to transfer JF from the Suburban to the Tacoma asap. He probably got both vehicles into position and tried to get out of Waveny as quickly as he could. It appears from the AW that he was operating solo at this point, without a lockout to check for witnesses nearby. However I wonder about grabbing the keys and just leaving. The Suburban was left on a relatively flat surface and not in danger of rolling away. I do have one question about this: Don't most cars/trucks require you to put the car in PARK before removing the keys from the ignition? The Suburban was a relatively new vehicle and would probably have this feature. I can't answer that. But I do think he was in a rush was probably running on pure adrenaline and anxious to get out of NC area asap.
My 2018 Tahoe is a keyless start. There is no key to remove. You just hit the button and the truck shuts off, regardless if its in drive, park, neutral, etc.

Court is now in session at 12:09pm. Fotis is here and being read his constitutional rights. His attorney Norm Pattis is also present.

Court notes Mawhinney was out on bond on spousal abuse and other charges. State’s Atty days $2 million bond is appropriate, wants GPS monitoring. Says Mawhinney May have been trying to flee the state to evade arrest.

Judge leaves bond for Mahwinney at $2 million.

I guess they could have used more zip ties to attach it but I’m not sure that would weigh it down without some concrete blocks IMO
I’m still thinking MIRA
According to my husband, who is a first responder who has removed more than one body from a body of water, tying a body to something is not effective. The body will bloat and break free. The only way to really conceal a body underwater is to make sure whatever it is contained in, does not rise.

@hartfordcourant

Breaking: State police seized an ax from Fotis Dulos' garage Tuesday during his arrest on murder charge
Police seized ax from Fotis Dulos’ garage Tuesday during arrest on murder charges in Jennifer Farber Dulos case

Odd that he suddenly needed to cut firewood one month before her murder. What did he use to cut firewood before he borrowed this ax? Actually, I cannot see him as a "cutting firewood" type of guy. Sounds fishy to me! I do not like to think about what he may have done with the ax, but I do hope the forensic testing will place another nail in FD's coffin.

He looks deranged in the picture in this article. The photographer captured his true nature at the exact right moment. His eyes appear crazed, cold, and vacant and his smirk is demonic. MOO!

My 2018 Tahoe is a keyless start. There is no key to remove. You just hit the button and the truck shuts off, regardless if its in drive, park, neutral, etc.
So he either attacked her on her way into the house after dropping the kids off or in her way out to go to her appointment? I need to re-read the warrants
Imo

I think you’re right-early on, after they said his DNA, mixed with Jennifer’s, was found on the faucet
Didn't the GAL "observer" note at the time of AW1 that Fotis made (horrifying) a joke about not wanting to go into the house and risk leaving behind DNA? Or was this Pattis patter? IMO and apologies if I'm misremembering!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member