Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #35

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think FD was in a panic. He parked the car. He may have had to get it in reverse to position it exactly how he wanted. When it was parked how he wanted, he yanked up the emergency brake and exited the drivers's seat. Alternatively, he just took the keys out of the ignition without putting it in park mode. What happens to a car if you leave it running and in gear? Doesn't it roll?

I agree with this analysis, I think as he brought the Suburban into Waveny from 69 Welles he was in a panic and wanted to transfer JF from the Suburban to the Tacoma asap. He probably got both vehicles into position and tried to get out of Waveny as quickly as he could. It appears from the AW that he was operating solo at this point, without a lockout to check for witnesses nearby. However I wonder about grabbing the keys and just leaving. The Suburban was left on a relatively flat surface and not in danger of rolling away. I do have one question about this: Don't most cars/trucks require you to put the car in PARK before removing the keys from the ignition? The Suburban was a relatively new vehicle and would probably have this feature. I can't answer that. But I do think he was in a rush was probably running on pure adrenaline and anxious to get out of NC area asap.

A new buyer of one of Fd's lots was bldg. a new home and LE contacted their contractor and the
the concrete had been already poured that week.
News article said they questioned the contractor but didn't mention how thoroughly they searched the fresh concrete work.
@enelram, when was the concreted poured?

@Nanobody, Thats interesting take that you think the vehicle was still running. I got the sense the vehicle was off but left in gear and the lights were on. But, if the vehicle were kept running (not sure why anyone would do this) then you are right that the lights would remain on until gas ran out. But if the vehicle weren't running, then I would think that the battery might have drained over the timeframe involved. I'm now confused by this... going back to read the AW again.

With your theory, someone would have had to stopped the vehicle, left it in Reverse gear with the lights on and exited the vehicle and abandoned it. Is this what you think happened? If so, why do this?
If it was running and in reverse wouldn’t it have moved a bit depending on how high the idle is set? Mine does
JMO

Yes, Atty Midler made the Factual Lobotomy comment in the article posted the other day.

All I know is if I am ever involved in a divorce and happen to go missing, I'm not sure I'd want Atty Midler as my atty as he seemed to do nothing to keep my assets/belongings safe when I'm not around to protect myself. The sad thing is that this issue might have been brushed under the rug if Atty Midler not jumped on the 'pay me now' band wagon along with GAL Meehan as they no doubt realised that the game of financial musical chairs for Fd was about to be over.

Don't see how Atty Midler reputation doesn't take a big hit for his choices on behalf of his missing client IMO. If Atty Midler did do something to safeguard his client when she went missing then it would be good to know, but it seems that neither he nor Judge Heller did much but sit back on the sidelines and wait for info from LE. No proactive motions or orders from either of them based on the posted Court record that I can see.

Sad.

MOO
I do agree with you on that. Unfortunately, this is not a unique story to CT about terrified spouses in divorce court not being protected more. Just heartbreaking and in your neck of the woods.

I was wondering about that and I think that's the missing link. Yes, he took the decal off probably because he attached the body to the bike somehow and threw them both away. He probably thought that if they found the bike with her body and the bike had that decal on it, it would be easily identified as his. There's lots of holes in that plan, but he probably thought it made sense. But would a bicycle weigh down a body? Not so sure about that, but maybe so. They've searched the water up there. I wonder if they've searched the water for a bike.
I guess they could have used more zip ties to attach it but I’m not sure that would weigh it down without some concrete blocks IMO
I’m still thinking MIRA

I’m sorry, I need clarification. If he was never in her house, how then did his DNA and her blood get on her kitchen faucet?
He was supposedly never in the house during the visitation 2 days prior, May 22. Then...on May 24 he was in the house to clean up the crime scene, according to the AWs. Did I get that right, everyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Txwoman