Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #36

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m still wondering about the surveillance footage. Did FD’s neighbor’s camera catch him leaving 4Jc super early (let’s say he’s up and out after his alarm so give 10 minutes or so to get dressed etc.) 4:30 am on 24 May? That to me would be vital to show him leaving that early.

Perhaps LE is saving all of these details for court.

He was wearing a hat when they returned from the trash dump the evening of the 24th on the neighbor’s camera, could they zoom in on the hat when he stopped to get his mail? Could they zoom in on the hat when he got out of the Raptor to lean the mat against wall at Milagros and dump the Fedex box in the drain? Perhaps it’s a hat that they have him wearing in photos on social media or waterski/ski affiliation. Or those boots?

Just hoping they have some concrete way of definitively linking him with the trash dump even though they have their cell phones and MT’s confirmation he was driving the Raptor. They will try and claim it wasn’t him. It’s absurd as no one else could have had access to his Raptor (aside from EE but he was cleared) but they’re desperate.

I wonder about the Starbucks stop... was the surveillance clear? I hope do and imagine it would be clear (like the footageof Kelsey Berreth at the grocery store.)

I don’t know how on earth FD and defense can explain how and why he had in his possession and dumped all of the items found during trash dump with all of their dna!!!

I am hoping they were able to use advanced technology to make all of the captured surveillance crystal clear that it was unquestionably him so that won’t be an issue in court!

Of course I’m still wondering about what was worth their efforts at MIRA as LE stared as it wasn’t listed on AW3. Perhaps keeping for court.

I’m puzzled about the body disposal etc. and other fine details.

I hope Kent flips soon! Worried that FD kept that part to himself to ensure the secret is safe.

Moo

Wow. Someone should write an article about that trend in FIL/SIL relationships and money in that area.

My BFF grew up in Greenwich, her parents have multiple homes, she said the only place she has seen more of 'that dynamic' is in Palm Beach, she said there is a wealthy daughter and her husband 'does something' and they live exclusively off of the wealthy FIL, in various forms of trust funds, inheritance, etc. The problem for JD was she was divorcing FD and taking his supply of money away...she knew he was dangerous ... most of these men when they are divorced by the wealthy woman, sue for alimony, which we call out here, man'imony, and they want to be paid for the lifestyle they became accustomed while married to said wealthy woman...

While we're all worried about poor MT suffering from detox and needing hospitalization, has
anyone mentioned that alleged alcoholic KM
may also be having a few DT's himself.
Long time alcoholics have been known to actually die from the effects of alcohol withdrawal. It's crazy what effects this has on
body organs and sometimes they fail.
Don't know if KM has any advocates in his corner since so many alcoholics have used and abused family and friends to the point of being
totally alone w/ their substance problem.
My guess is KM's having some very rough days right now.

I did mention it a few days ago-if he is an alcoholic, he is having a bad week, for sure. He may also be having few thoughts that might not have occurred to him back in May, too, maybe. Like, maybe he wouldn’t be where he currently is, and in such a state, if he’d never met Fotis Dulos.

Last edited:
Wow. Someone should write an article about that trend in FIL/SIL relationships and money in that area.
This financial dynamic is about as old as mankind. Not just by in laws marrying into old
money family but even blood children can become hangers on. Read about old, old money in the Industrial Families and there's lots of bad boy sons and daughters who lived to siphon off
family money to support them. Even some old
political families have sons and grandsons who were 'neer do wells and couldn't or wouldn't work for a living.

I’m still wondering about the surveillance footage. Did FD’s neighbor’s camera catch him leaving 4Jc super early (let’s say he’s up and out after his alarm so give 10 minutes or so to get dressed etc.) 4:30 am on 24 May? That to me would be vital to show him leaving that early.

He was wearing a hat when they returned from the trash dump the evening of the 24th on the neighbor’s camera, could they zoom in on the hat when he stopped to get his mail? Could they zoom in on the hat when he got out of the Raptor to lean the mat against wall at Milagros and dump the Fedex box in the drain? Perhaps it’s a hat that they have him wearing in photos on social media or waterski/ski affiliation. Or those boots?

Just hoping they have some concrete way of definitively linking him with the trash dump even though they have their cell phones and MT’s confirmation he was driving the Raptor. They will try and claim it wasn’t him. It’s absurd as no one else could have had access to his Raptor (aside from EE but he was cleared) but they’re desperate.

I wonder about the Starbucks stop... was the surveillance clear? I hope do and imagine it would be clear (like the footageof Kelsey Berreth at the grocery store.)

I don’t know how on earth FD and defense can explain how and why he had in his possession and dumped all of the items found during trash dump with all of their dna!!!

I am hoping they were able to use advanced technology to make all of the captured surveillance crystal clear that it was unquestionably him so that won’t be an issue in court!

Of course I’m still wondering about what was worth their efforts at MIRA as LE stated as it wasn’t listed on AW3. Perhaps keeping for court.

I hope Kent flips soon! Worried that FD kept that part to himself to ensure the secret is safe.

Moo

Of course I’m still wondering about what was worth their efforts at MIRA as LE stared as it wasn’t listed on AW3. Perhaps keeping for court.

Moo
I don’t know why it double-posts. Sorry!

“That was the only time we’ve been surprised in this file,” said Norm Pattis, Fotis Dulos’ current attorney. “We did not contemplate an arrest of Mr. Mawhinney.
Jennifer Dulos murder case: Why husband's lawyer was arrested

The FD weird communications with KM’s STBX wife were reported in the press and theories about them were discussed in this forum. So why was Norm so surprised? So not even famous PI Patrick McKenna heard about it and gave NP the head’s up on it to prepare him?

Don't believe anything NP has to say, he knew about it, all lies and gamesmanship, by this clown with a gray ponytail - send him back to the 60's - he has zero moral compass and no filters a real nice fit for the sleazebag FD, two "peas in a pod."

This financial dynamic is about as old as mankind. Not just by in laws marrying into old
money family but even blood children can become hangers on. Read about old, old money in the Industrial Families and there's lots of bad boy sons and daughters who lived to siphon off
political families have sons and grandsons who were 'neer do wells and couldn't or wouldn't work for a living.

It’s certainly a disadvantage to being a member of an ultra wealthy family, IMO. It can take away motivation, and a desire to have something meaningful to do every day. Personally, I think everybody should be poor for a time, without a financial safety net, so they know what to do if the [redacted] ever truly hits the fan

Absolutely, Old as time...yes...several of these sons are in the news daily, lol..."family business" which is a con, no show jobs collecting 50 g's a month...its happening everywhere, all the time and always has been, always will...

Yes IMO Its FRAUD.

Yes PEOPLES BANK should not have accepted these checks for deposit without the signature of JFd. Not only that, why is a joint account still open in the name of JFd when she is missing and how was Fd able to then transfer all the proceeds out of the joint account into his personal account? Were there no restrictions on the Joint acct?

It doesn't appear that anything has been done about this matter at all but given that it is in AW then at least Atty Colangelo is aware as is Judge Blawie. Perhaps they will report it? IDK.

Deposits like this should not happen. You would have thought also that given the dollar amount that they would have great scrutiny too. My recollection is that for a deposit of this size to be accepted that a Managers signature would have been required too. WHAT IS GOING ON PEOPLE's Bank of Bridgeport, CT?????

First we have the Sue Morin situation taking the 5th in Family Court on the suspicious mortgage transaction (she was from Farmington Bank and which is now owned by People's Bank of Bridgeport, CT. And now these Chubb checks with no endorsement from JFd.

NOT GOOD. Wonder if Fd perhaps paid someone off to deposit the checks? Situation needs to be reviewed by the bank IMO. Slipshod check processing IMO but sadly perhaps an 'inside job' too. Can't you just imagine Fd telling someone they would give them a few thousand to accept the checks 'as is'???

MOO

Actually .the check does not require the signature of Mr. & Mrs. on the back of the check IF and I mean IF....the teller determines that this check is going into an account that has ownership of the names on the check. The teller can stamp the back of the check with an endorsement guarantee stamp. This practice is used quite often. Stamp typically reads as follows: “Deposited to the account of the within named payee-Absence of endorsement guaranteed”.

I agree about Fd for a reasonable juror without the undo influence of the slippery tongued NP. I don't know who's going to try the case for the prosecution, but Colangelo will need to up his verbal game or old Norm could schmooze a juror who doesn't want to analyze the evidence.

Here's to one of the "3 stooges " flipping, JFd's body being discovered, and maybe some Justice for Jennifer and peace for her family!
Agree . Colangelo doesn’t seem fit for this specific task . NP’s too wu
There again is JD attorney. What was he doing? Why no liens on FORE properties to protect JD interests? Why in heck were there still joint accounts after 2 years??? What did he tell her on initial consultation? Once proceedings formally begin, there are some things you can't do anymore. Before that happens, the atty advises close all joint accounts, take half of what is in there(you can get bank check written to spouse for their portion), cancel spouse as authorized user on credit cards, make arrangements to get utilities out of your name if that is the case, change life insurance, etc. JD paid all that money to a lawyer only to have joint accounts 2 years later and no child support. WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
My BFF grew up in Greenwich, her parents have multiple homes, she said the only place she has seen more of 'that dynamic' is in Palm Beach, she said there is a wealthy daughter and her husband 'does something' and they live exclusively off of the wealthy FIL, in various forms of trust funds, inheritance, etc. The problem for JD was she was divorcing FD and taking his supply of money away...she knew he was dangerous ... most of these men when they are divorced by the wealthy woman, sue for alimony, which we call out here, man'imony, and they want to be paid for the lifestyle they became accustomed while married to said wealthy woman...
I also think her “ trust” allocation was considered income which was why he was asking for alimony . Her trust distribution was more than his salary , that’s why JD didn’t press for child support . I don’t know if The additional funds that GF was using to help support JD would also be considered income / gift ?

I h
I recall the statistic thrown around in the Kelsey Berreth case, that no-body murder cases actually carry a higher conviction rate than cases with a body.

That’s mainly because prosecutors only push forward with cases that are very strong. This one definitely fits in that regard.

I’m not as confident about the cases against MT and KM, but FD is done. If not for that trash dump, this would have been a hell of a lot tougher.

So that hurts bad, and the likely prospect of one of his co-defendants flipping, also doesn’t bode well for him.

I think JD’s family needs to be aware that all 3 are probably not going to get what they deserve, as a deal might be cut.
I hate “deals”. There should be no deals made when the evidence can clearly convict them. It’s just ridiculous to me that people can get a lesser punishment for finally telling the truth about a crime they were involved in, especially after they lied about it! Grrrr!

Do you think the Judge should have just granted the divorce with no alimony or child support for either and no
distribution of assets.
also an AMC or SW instead of GAL for the kids for the custody issues
Well, it wasn't at trial yet. I think it was JD atty job to get the income imputed for child support. If you ask for something, be prepared to go after it. If not, then you are making a frivolous motion. I have just been saying all along that the strategies used here seemed to have been very ineffective except where custody is concerned. Even then, I think FD himself was the main cause of the outcome. Nothing that the attys did. How can properties owned by FORE even be up for sale? They are marital assets. I feel there should have been liens placed at the very beginning. Was JD advised to cancel joint lines of credit and drop FD as an authorized user on credit cards? Why joint bank accounts still? As for child support, is it even optional in CT? In some/many states, it is mandatory even if a party does not want to request it. I do not think the judge "should have just granted" anything. I don't think the divorce was anywhere near being wrapped up as I've seen quoted somewhere. My problem is hardly with the judge. It is with JD attys. They had to know the equity in the houses and true market value. They had to know there would never be a truthful financial statement. They had to know that money in Greece was never coming back. What findable assets are there really?As for alimony, I don't think either one should have gotten any. Except for custody, the entire case was making mountains out of mole hills by the attys and plenty of billable hours with not much to show for it. MOO.

Again, apologies if this has been posted...from the Stamford Advocate...About KM wife's experience and her lawyer's comments:

“The first thing that went through my mind was who was that grave intended for?” Zelotes opined in an exclusive interview this week with Hearst Connecticut Media. “I was thinking, ‘was my client the wife that survived?’”

Lawyer: 'Was my client the wife that survived?'

EXACTLY MY THOUGHTS!

Livestream

NEW HAVEN, CT (WFSB) - State police and advocates are looking to raise awareness about domestic violence in Connecticut.

They're holding an event on Friday featuring friends of Jennifer Farber Dulos, whom investigators believe was murdered by her estranged husband, Fotis Dulos.

The event is happening at 9:30 a.m. in New Haven. Stream it here.

I understand your point of view. I look at it this way, KM is an attorney. He knows the drill. He has been tormenting his ex. He is a loser and a hateful person, by all accounts. Heck, the fact that he is a friend of Dulos places him way down on the character scale. So I don’t see him giving one inch. Then you have MT. She, IMO, was in on the planning and cover up and clean up of this murder. Right up there with Krystal Kenny Lee in arrogance. She wanted her life, her house, her husband. Heck, she moved her daughter into Jennifers home and herself into FD’s bed! She isn’t going to talk.

I hear you but not totally sure I agree. I don't know much about KM but from what I've read, this guy's life has been in a death spiral for about 2 years ---- what happened that he stepped off the cliff? Maybe when that question starts getting addressed and the dust clears a bit, he'll decide he wants to salvage what he can of his life and that will include telling the truth. It also seems like up until now he's been able to limp along (still practicing law, not in jail) without any truly bad consequences but those days are over. Maybe it will happen faster if he can't make bail and starts to resent being stuck in a prison cell while his partner in crime is in his luxurious 10,000 SF home and ordering take out from his fave restaurant. Who knows ..... could be wrong but I still think the book hasn't closed entirely on him yet.

MT is a mess. Her behavior looks like borderline personality disorder (hard to know/ comment from a distance). Maybe she has other mental health issues as well (substance use disorder, depression etc). That being said, her family isn't helping her - they're enablers who shouldn't be rescuing her every time she gets into trouble. Imo, it would have been be far better if they had left her in prison longer. She has to hit her rock bottom and until then, I don't know that she'll be motivated to change anything. Once her enabling support system is removed, however, and replaced with a skilled therapist or even a compassionate pastor to talk to, there's a chance she'll start telling the truth. MOO.

Perhaps
Yes, not sure how much sense this makes to me as so far as I know its not standard procedure to take people to the hospital for evaluation in order for them to be released from prison. MT was NOT taken to the hospital for her prior two arrests in this case so far as we know. What has changed with this latest arrest and what are the specific conditions of MT release?

There must be much more to this MT story than is being made public.

Has anyone been able to see the actual court documents relating to the conditions of release for MT? So far as I know these are public and we have seen them for each of the prior arrests of Fd and MT. Has something changed now for MT that her conditions of release are different than in her prior 2 arrests?

We didn't see Fd taken to the hospital for evaluation today.

Why was MT treated differently?

What is different about her situation vs Fd?
Perhaps she is suicidal?

Of course I’m still wondering about what was worth their efforts at MIRA as LE stated as it wasn’t listed on AW3. Perhaps keeping for court.

Moo
Lots of great questions.
I am wondering what he did the previous 24 hours to the murder? After the BBQ the night before in NC what was he up to? I hope LE checks footage and phone records of him plotting his route, and organizing supplies and plans must have been lots of phone calls.
I mean really when I plan a trip I do lots of preparing. How about plotting an actual murder? Supplies, alibis, routes, timing, post planning, it would be endless. Hoping LE researched the previous weeks routes, videos and phone records might be very telling and reveal just where he hid the body even temporarily, because honestly I think he moved her up to Farmington or around the Hartford area if he got assistance from his lawyer friend.
This was a planned attack and MT was in on it for her delusional dreams of life with FD and JD's money. Must have killed her that JD and FD had the same last name just one of many jealousies she harbored against the saint JD.

Yes, not sure how much sense this makes to me as so far as I know its not standard procedure to take people to the hospital for evaluation in order for them to be released from prison. MT was NOT taken to the hospital for her prior two arrests in this case so far as we know. What has changed with this latest arrest and what are the specific conditions of MT release?

There must be much more to this MT story than is being made public.

Has anyone been able to see the actual court documents relating to the conditions of release for MT? So far as I know these are public and we have seen them for each of the prior arrests of Fd and MT. Has something changed now for MT that her conditions of release are different than in her prior 2 arrests?

We didn't see Fd taken to the hospital for evaluation today.

Why was MT treated differently?

What is different about her situation vs Fd?
Maybe a lawsuit was threatened for failing to attend to MT's illness complaints while incarcerated????
Here in Fl. we've had numerous suits from families of jailbirds who did NOT receive adequate treatment while in custody and the cities/counties had to pay out large settlements.
Knowing MT's family is from S. Fl. (land of frivolous lawsuits) I wouldn't be surprised if they're fabricating a purpose for future lawsuit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
forensicsdropout