Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #37

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
As we know , MT had alibi / pictures of herself the morning of murder posing, running errands , returning purse etc . Time frame was established that she couldn’t have made it to crime scene and back .

KM and FD communicated the night before the murder, is it possible the conversation was regarding KM using the Suburban and did he meet FD and switch his car for Suburban the night before the murder with the altered plates attached . Did they meet when FD went out to get more meat for his dinner party ?

OR

KM was at FD’s Office the morning of the murder . When KM left did he hop in the Suburban and high tail it to JD’s house and thus , that was him in Suburban?

I stated in an earlier post that (maybe) the altered plates were never used on the Tacoma like we had thought .

I was Thinking about it further and it makes sense .

FD wouldn’t need to alter the plates on a Truck that wasn’t his. However , He would want to alter plates on a car that he owned to hide it’s ownership and /or familiarity To anyone that might recognize it.

I’m thinking the altered plates were on Suburban driven by KM .
Moo
I have been thinking.... has any CCTV been reported seeing KM or his car entering the driveway of Fd's house the morning of 5/24. His phone pinged there and MT and him say he was there but am I missing anything else. Is is possible he was not there, just his phone. If he was there for the dinner the night before he could have left his phone and turned it off for MT to turn on in the morning. I really have to go back and read the AWs and the the SW to see if there is any other information regarding KM and his phone location before and after his hour visit on the morning of 5/24. It is a lot to read and all of you are very good at putting everything together but with all the phones, vehicles, locations, geez I am really lost. LOL
Also regarding the blood evidence in the garage, I was the one the other night concerned about whether or not the blood evidence on the garage floor was obvious only because nothing was stated about the nanny mentioning it in the AW, but it is clear from the SW there was lots of blood evidence so the nanny did not see because when you are not suspecting something you go through your morning and may not notice stuff or she did and LE kept it out of the AW. The nanny did find the purse, tea, granola and paper towels odd but not suspicious so at that point she may not have picked up on the garage floor.

Marissa Alter

I’ve been hearing from a lot of you with questions about the 2015 black Chevy Suburban spotted 600 feet (through the woods) from Jennifer Dulos’ home. This is a car owned by Fotis Dulos—not to be confused with Jennifer’s 2017 black Chevy Suburban that was found abandoned near Waveny Park. The 2015 car was not mentioned in Fotis Dulos’ arrest warrant. But we learned about in the search warrants released yesterday. No date or time is included for when this alleged sighting happened, but the way the search warrant narrative is written seems to imply it was the morning Jennifer disappeared. That would suggest an accomplice in New Canaan with Fotis Dulos on May 24th. The search warrants also show that police seized that 2017 vehicle and found a floor liner with bloodline stains. Again, this was not included in the arrest warrant but does bring up some questions.

I thought the Pound Ridge house had already been sold, by the time Jennifer was murdered, so access to anything near the house would have been limited. Does anyone recall when the sale was completed?

I'll do some research when I have time, but I definitely recall mention of this property in the first days. I do believe the family still owned it, and Fotis had access, but I'm not positive. Still, he could have known of some easy water access there either way.

Marissa Alter

I’ve been hearing from a lot of you with questions about the 2015 black Chevy Suburban spotted 600 feet (through the woods) from Jennifer Dulos’ home. This is a car owned by Fotis Dulos—not to be confused with Jennifer’s 2017 black Chevy Suburban that was found abandoned near Waveny Park. The 2015 car was not mentioned in Fotis Dulos’ arrest warrant. But we learned about in the search warrants released yesterday. No date or time is included for when this alleged sighting happened, but the way the search warrant narrative is written seems to imply it was the morning Jennifer disappeared. That would suggest an accomplice in New Canaan with Fotis Dulos on May 24th. The search warrants also show that police seized that 2017 vehicle and found a floor liner with bloodline stains. Again, this was not included in the arrest warrant but does bring up some questions.
Is KM's time on the morning of the murder accounted for beyond question? Could he have started the murder in the garage but messed it up (no pun intended) and FD had to come down and clean up but MK went on to dispose of the body as previously planned in a prepared grave site?

Those prior domestic violence incidents are coming in at trial IMO. Two attempts to run her over in a car, and the incident when Jennifer came running into the bedroom, where nanny and at least one child witnessed his rage. What else did those poor children see? I can certainly see why the nanny wanted a no contact order; Dulos is capable of anything.

That incident also shows how he could rage at Jennifer and then, turn on a dime when he knew he was being observed. There is so much evidence just from what is in those warrants, and think what LE recovered when the warrants were actually executed. He thinks he had everyone fooled, but he was the fool. He also is a cold and calculating murderer. Meticulous investigation IMO.

Sadly, Jennifer knew what Dulos was capable of and she was a very smart woman. IMO there is still more to come. All the shouting into the wind by his lawyer will change nothing.
Absolutely! I was so worried at the beginning of the investigation when FD seemed to be getting all the breaks and his big mouthed attorney and now to read about how thorough the investigators were, gives me such peace and hope for the conviction of all three of them.

First part DBM, misread.

JMO but Fd was paranoid about leaving hair behind. He didn't want a long haired accomplice at the scene of the crime unless he came up with something to keep her hair from being left at 69WL. If they did then whatever it was, perhaps it has something to do with why one poncho had no hood attached.

Yes. Or perhaps he didn’t mind if Michi’s hair was left at the scene.

I’d say there was blood found on phone and the tablet.
And my God, “a blood drop the size of a quarter”! Oh, what he did to her!
My God, so much blood. The only way the blood made its way around that Range Rover was because Jennifer was wounded and trying
to escape the clutches of her animal husband...begging for mercy as she attempted to hold onto something and escape. He had her cornered. IMO

Still processing all the new data points! Still so many holes. Was KM the accomplice in NC or a player to be named later? Could MT have been in Welles garage to assist with the cleanup even after having taken a selfie with the Stop and Shop robot?

3 co-conspirators with little doubt here IMO.

Fd 40 unaccounted for minutes at Lapham in New Canaan with apparently no tire tracks to indicate a second vehicle at that location.

Did the body transfer happen at some other location on the trip by Fd in the JFd Suburban from Welles to Lapham?

Meticulous work by LE. Kudos!

We see all the cell tower dump requests but none of the results yet. Were burners used by Fd and accomplice/s? Did LE find the burner phones in the tower dumps? This work is time-consuming and painstaking.

Atty. P. and Fd going down for months spouting the 'alibi script' will no doubt go down in an annuls of 'how not to defend a client'! Sad thing is that they are still doing it!!!

MT inability to speak to LE and lying from jump in this case is now absolutely understandable!

Makes perfect sense why LE stopped talking to MT in August, 2019 and why no deal was forthcoming.

Oh KM....no words for him yet, other than Why?

Might we see more conspiracy to murder charges for BOTH KM and Fd?

Just might be a matter of time.

Tick Tock.

MOO
IMO
Yes, lots of questions.
But I am starting to believe both KM and MT helped FD with murder and cleanup in New Canaan, for sure transporting body.
The Stop and Shop photo op is to staged.
They hightailed it out of New Canaan possibly with the body in the Fore Suburban with fake plates going thru NYS back roads and got back to get the phone call.
Possibly one of the burner phones alerted the party in Greece that they were back and to make the call, sounds like some of this could be the scenario.
But I now believe 3 evil doers were at JD's that morning, to assist in all of the above. This would definitely explain why MT will not help LE, she can't and FD knows that, unless she gets complete immunity. Same with KM, but he might be easier to flip as he is not emotionally tied to FD. MT still holds out a fantasy life vision with her Greek Evil Lover.
IMO

Yes. Or perhaps he didn’t mind if Michi’s hair was left at the scene.
Yup. That's what I'm saying. I need to look at timeline. Not sure if MT could have made it to WL before JD Suburban left WL. It IS interesting that somebody posted here that she was caught on camera leaving WL driving JD vehicle. Because alot of cryptic posts have come out as true. I do believe FD Suburban was there 5/24. Maybe KM driving.

Marissa Alter

This is one of the big questions in the case for us here now- the date and time, and whether the blood on the Weathertec liner matches JD. LE knows the answer and how it fits of course.
If the sighting was that morning, it means an accomplice in NC. Possibly waiting there for backup or escape in the case things went south. (I think we can rule out carrying the body through the woods to the FD Suburban, even FD wouldn’t be that dumb and it would be too difficult and obvious to drag it through the woods).

It’s also possible the sighting was on another morning that week, and that FD was scoping out to see exactly what time JD pulled out of the garage to take the kids to school. He’d be able to see the garage of Welles from that vantage point. The SW states the Suburban was “parked” there. This would give strong evidence of premeditation and stalking.

Another possibility is that he went to Thurton for example, after the visitation on the 22nd or another time in advance, to put a weapon or some supplies in the woods back there.

I recall that after NCPD put out the first call for home surveillance cameras on the 24th , they issued another call with an extension on the dates, that they were now seeking home surveillance back to May 19, if I recall the date correctly. I remember thinking they were considering whether he had been staking her out.

The date had to have been after 5/17 (the Friday prior) because that’s when MT smashed the car and they saw the damage in the surveillance.

This also explains why FD had a rented Yukon when he was arrested. They waited to get the FD Suburban fixed until after the crime, and they thought that by having his Suburban in the body shop it would keep it off the radar screen. I bet they made sure to direct the body shop to clean and detail it before giving it back. I guess they hadn’t gotten around to it yet since there was blood in the back (assuming it’s JDs blood).

Just to make sure I’m understanding this.

After FD returned to the location where he parked his coworker’s pickup, and dumped Jennifer’s vehicle, it looks like he spent close to 40 minutes there (according to Jennifer’s phone activity)?
@MassGuy, LE used the word "unaccounted for" to describe the 40 min period in the docs yesterday.

Could the chaser vehicle have circled back during this period and the 2 went someplace together?

Wonder if the drivers of the 2 vehicles (Red Tacoma and Fd Suburban) might have switched vehicles? One had the body and One had the clean up items? Was this what Fd meant when he said, "he knew what he did and didn't do?". Could this vehicle switch have happened in the 40 min timeframe somewhere in/around NC?

Unless I missed it, I didn't see a search warrant for former NY property of GF in Pound Ridge, NY in yesterdays dump. This property looked to have been sold by GF within a month of JFd murder and was sold at what looked to be a loss and had been owned by GF and her husband for many years. Related or Unrelated to the case? IDK.

Or, did Fd just stay in place on Lapham?

You said you didn't like the theory of Fd entering Waveny and logically I get that POV. The data points we were trying to connect though had to do with LE searching the back trail at Waveny (runs parallel to the Merritt Pkwy) and their draining the shallow pond that is slightly downhill from main Waveny House.

Perhaps if the tower dumps can isolate possible burner phones used by the perps then maybe this hole can be filled in? IDK. I also wonder what the bus cam photos reveal beyond the few photos and data points that we already have seen in AW2? We just saw tower dump requests and not the associated data. Huge task to sift through the dump data as we saw in the Berreth case and others.

Lots to think about still I think.

Last edited:
I took it to mean that the abuser thinks their victim is weak, when what they actually are is loving, trusting and kind.

Here is another telling post from Jennifer's blog. She talks about how love is a verb and makes an eerie reference to death
I have been reading Erich Fromm's The Art of Loving. I remember as a teenager my father had mentioned it and said, in some gruff sort of way, You can't love anyone until you love yourself first. Upon reading it, it seems that that is not the exact message. Rather it's about how loving is a verb, and it's a huge effort. And something you have to be up for and work hard at. You just don't "fall" into love effortlessly with a love object and due to the intensity of that attraction stay loving. The intensity of that attraction shows you how much your own personal terror at the separateness inherent in Life being aware of itself – being human — is. We must love and continue to love through an active choice to love. A mature and whole one, recognizing our own separateness from the Source, from Nature, our exile from the Garden of Eden as it were, and knowing that through Love, what we Give, we can lessen the horror of the knowledge of Death. Whew. Maybe I got that wrong, but how's that for first thing in the morning? Whoa. I should just go and be with Christiane now, pick out her leggings and Constantine's corduroys and whip up some form of breakfast. I will return to the Art of Loving, after we do the Art of getting out the door in just under 65 minutes...

It is time for me to step away from WS-

But there are a lot of unknowns.

We know Fotis’ alarm sounded at 4:20 and the Tacoma left MS about an hour 10 later (that is a lot of time!)

We know about KM phone pings, but not about his comings and goings, and not about whether he was with his phone or even claimed to be. (Didn’t he admit to the meeting being arranged- but not recalling it occurring?)

We know that a short phone call connected with Fotis’ phone while the phone was located in Farmington, and Michelle claims to have answered it and admits FD was not there after other versions of events that would ordinarily be clearly remembered.

We don’t know the movements of other vehicles in the morning of the crime. The SW implies the FORE suburban was in NC that AM, but doesn’t quite say it, and of course no time is given. Would locals agree that there would be kids getting to bus stops, commuters leaving for work, people walking their dogs, etc on Thurston (? Forgot exact name of street) during the hours of the crime and clean up?

We don’t know what time Michelle or Kent started their days, although Michelle was only a nudge away from Fotis’ alarm, presumably. In fact, she could have turned it off as easily as he could have. She was on Dulos-primary-mobile-phone-sitting duty that day.

There are time gaps that LE are taunting the suspects with, such as the lunch time shuffle in Farmington. LE didn’t public ally say much of the 40 minutes in NC until the SW were released, although they were very analyzed by crowdsourced sleuths.

And there is the morning. How long does it take to shave and pumice oneself and hit the road? IF Fotis woke at 4:20 and then took the Tacoma?

Marissa Alter

The only certain time that I can see in the warrants for the 2015 suburban is that it would be have been video captured after the damage from an accident in Tollamd on 5/17/19.
Since the 2015 Suburban was at 80 MS on 5/24/19 it could have gotten blood on its liner in either place...or in between.

Last edited:
Interesting did not know this.
I am now wondering since they all seem to be going up there, if there isn't a storage locker with what my husband would call a "bug out bag" with documents.
Maybe LE should interview pilots that fly out of there or have access and see if anyone was in contact with them??
Storage lockers near the airport??

IMO
Yes, lots of questions.
But I am starting to believe both KM and MT helped FD with murder and cleanup in New Canaan, for sure transporting body.
The Stop and Shop photo op is to staged.
They hightailed it out of New Canaan possibly with the body in the Fore Suburban with fake plates going thru NYS back roads and got back to get the phone call.
Possibly one of the burner phones alerted the party in Greece that they were back and to make the call, sounds like some of this could be the scenario.
But I now believe 3 evil doers were at JD's that morning, to assist in all of the above. This would definitely explain why MT will not help LE, she can't and FD knows that, unless she gets complete immunity. Same with KM, but he might be easier to flip as he is not emotionally tied to FD. MT still holds out a fantasy life vision with her Greek Evil Lover.
IMO

MT has the Stop and Shop robot photo which is time stamped I am sure (There would be Stop and Shop footage of her if she was there that day). She also said she was with her friend which points to her being in the area (No interviews with the friend have been published, correct?). Did she drop the daughter at school that morning? If so, what time? Did she drop the daughter and go to NC? They may not be able to place her in NC yet. We only know what she said she did, not what can be confirmed independently. The Stop and Shop footage, the friend and the school records will give a sense of whether or not she was able to be in NC with/without detection.

The phone call from Greece came earlier in the morning and it was a 17 second call. The story of both KM and MT sitting in a room doing the "You answer. No, you answer." game never made sense but the call did come in. These fools don't seem to be smart enough to use technology to their advantage. We don't know where KM went after the early morning meeting. No information appears to be published by LE yet.

Lots of "yets" and I think there is more LEO corroborated information to come.

If KM was indeed intent on harming his STBX, would he kill her himself? I don't think so. Fd was trying to get her to his home. Maybe there is a hired person who had been willing to work on killing both ex-wives. And, that is the person driving the Fore Suburban.

No where in the warrant does it say that the Fore Suburban was parked. The address that supplied the footage is at the corner of the street and Ponus Ridge. In order to get to the area where you can see the WL house you would have to drive down the road to the end. I can't imagine that the Fore Suburban was parked at the corner.

From page 269 of the released document (and that is the only mention of that street in the document, AFAIK.):
"11. A check of a law enforcement database listed an accident which had
occurred on 05/17/19 on I-84 in Tolland involving the 2015 Chevrolet
Suburban. Troconis was listed as the claimant driver. Photographs
associated with the claim documented

damage to the left front quarter panel of the vehicle.

12. Investigators located surveillance video from a residence located at 7
Thurton Drive a dead end street, the end of which is approximately six
hundred feet southwest of the 69 Welles Lane residence. The surveillance
showed what appeared to be a dark?colored Chevrolet Suburban. The
surveillance footage shows what appears to be damage to the vehicle's front
left quarter panel. Resolution and obstruction factors involved in the
footage prevented investigators from determining whether the vehicle shown
on the Thurton Drive footage was outfitted with a removable Thule cargo
carrier affixed to the roof rack of the Chevrolet. Footage appeared to
show the same damage to the vehicle's front left quarter panel as depicted
on the insurance photographs."

Last edited:
Fd Glock 19 9mm that was turned into police was picked up by a 'friend'? Search warrant says the 'status of the firearm is undetermined'. YIKES. Wonder if the 'friend' was KM who given his history with the Gun Club perhaps had a license?

Many incidences of Fd/JFd verbal altercations, physical assault via trying to run JFd over with vehicle and statement by LA that various incidents were NOT reported to LE including Fd chasing JFd inside the house.

Oh the lies we have heard from Fd and Pattisville IMO.....MOO

View attachment 226222
Replying to myself here on the issue of the Glock 19 for follow up.

We have seen multiple instances in this tragic case of 'issues' with local LE. We first saw it in Avon CT PD with the Mama Dulos case, then we saw it in So. Windsor CT PD with the support given to KM STBX with gas can and crowbar person attempting to enter her house and NOW we have Farmington Police handing a Glock 19 over to some unknown person and nobody knows where the gun might be.

Really? I've wondered since the beginning of this sad case why local LE didn't seem intimately involved with the case. I think perhaps its becoming a bit clearer as to why CSP made this decision to lock down the case and preclude local involvement as they didn't know who was tainted by virtue of relationship to Fd and/or KM or others. Looks to be a very sad commentary if true about local LE in/around Farmington/Avon/So. Windsor. Hope something gets done to look into these issues. We recently saw that the Avon Chief was put on leave for undisclosed issues and I believe we previously learned that the officer that wrote the report on Mama Dulos incident was also terminated. This all might be 'something' but maybe it is 'nothing'. IDK but just putting it into the thread for consideration.

Here is a picture of the Glock 19 that JFd first reported to Family Court. The gun was allegedly brought up to CT from FL by Fd illegally and was held by Fd without a proper permit or license. Would Farmington PD perhaps have released the Fd gun to a 'local atty' who just might have had a valid gun license? Mmmmm.

How can a gun just 'evaporate'?

I guess only in CT.....

glock19.png

MOO

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors