Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #37

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought the Pound Ridge house had already been sold, by the time Jennifer was murdered, so access to anything near the house would have been limited. Does anyone recall when the sale was completed?

You’re right; only their words on it...and especially when MT was questioned, she was evasive about this particular thing. Well, actually, I guess she lied about everything! I wish there was video of the conversations LE had with her-her words were evasive, but her manner would have told the story.
@Jmoose, sale of Mallard was 6/7/19, shortly after the murder and it looked to be at a sizeable loss IMO.

Just did Google Maps Street View of Welles Lane. It is not as secluded as I thought. That takes a lot of nerve to commit a murder in broad daylight in a subdivision! (The neighbor's houses are closer than I thought and one neighbor's garage faces JD's garage.) It's when she would've least expected it, IMO.

I just was thinking that MT drove to New Canaan the morning of 5/24/19 in the 2015 Suburban to drop her daughter at school.
The NCC school student morning arrival times are 7:30am to 8:15am with older grades later in the window.

I just was thinking that MT drove to New Canaan the morning of 5/24/19 in the 2015 Suburban to drop her daughter at school.
The NCC school student morning arrival times are 7:30am to 8:15am with older grades later in the window.

MT's daughter did not go to school in New Canaan. She went to a school closer to Farmington.

MTs daughter went to school in Simsbury

Thanks. I thought I recalled that they enrolled MTs daughter at the same school as the JFd children.

Wonder if someone with long hair drove the Suburban out of Welles to continue the ruse that JFd is still alive. Just maybe....they met up and switched vehicles. Not sure I believe this, but we're playing with unknowns....:oops:
Yep. This has been hypothesized before. Remember posts about FD possibly wearing a wig? And others saying but MT doesn’t need a wig?

And now FDs suburban may have been on neighboring street( Thurton?)

Suppose FD brought Jennifer through yard to that Suburban? And driver of that vehicle-MT ? refused to transport body. So FD gets in and takes JD to pre-dug grave.

MT gets out and goes to house and gets Jds Suburban out of garage but after a little more clean up? Shoe prints? Maybe it’s MT who visits the master bedroom ( she was a little out of sorts about the picnic).
Her involvement at the Jds house also kind of explains the slip of the tongue about “cleaning”.

Then MT with her JD hair drives Jds Suburban to park. She meets FD and takes back his Suburban and leaves. FD spends 40 mins transferring clean up bags out of Jds car into Tacoma and leaves to fetch his bike.

New theory?!?
Does it hit all the marks?
Moo moo.

Ok, collusion.

Let's imagine the original plan. Something like this: FD leaves his phone at home, with the mistress, KM's phone too. Her job, to answer the call from Greece.

FD drives to Wavenly in the Tacoma, parks it, bikes by back roads to Welles. Meanwhile KM drives the doctored Fore Suburban to the rear cul de sac. (I have trouble with this because why would FD need a bike in that case? But maybe KM arrived on scene later in the morning.) It's becoming more clear that the two estranged -- deranged -- husbands seemed to have made devil's deals with each other. Possible, therefore, that they met up in the wooded area behind Jennifer's house. FD breaches security, KM enters garage. Possible KM was supposed to murder JF.

I'm not seeing it. I don't think FD shaved his head and rode his bike to be an accessory. I think he was his whole show.

The SWs make it pretty clear that LE is certain the parties had a means for communicating, even if they haven't found it yet.

I'll grant this. I think KM is in deep. I think the meeting at 4JX and the phone call with Greece were set up to alibi each of them. I'm not convinced KM was there. From 7:30 to 8:30.... but surely LL knows. Neighbor's surveillance....

So I'm back to FD. With the Tacoma, with the bike. At some point, he had to call out. Either to say, "the job is done, I'm ready for Step II." Or "I need you here to clean up." Or maybe both. KM to coordinate disposal of the body. MT to clean. Think KK in the Frazee crime.

This we know. A vehicle was part of the premeditation. Two, more than likely. Three, if you count the bicycle. The Tacoma and whichever vehicle had the altered license plates. My money's on the Fore Suburban for that.

After the early call from Greece, did MT make her appearances, for photo bots and school drop offs, etc, and then race to New Canaan? Unless that was preplanned, how would SHE happen to be driving the vehicle with altered plates?

Who directed whoever may have been driving the Fore Suburban to the back cul de sac and why?

It's all so confusing.

JMO JMO JMO

Last edited:

Thanks. I thought I recalled that they enrolled MTs daughter at the same school as the JFd children.
That was Renbrook then she transferred

It is time for me to step away from WS-

But there are a lot of unknowns.

We know Fotis’ alarm sounded at 4:20 and the Tacoma left MS about an hour 10 later (that is a lot of time!)

We know about KM phone pings, but not about his comings and goings, and not about whether he was with his phone or even claimed to be. (Didn’t he admit to the meeting being arranged- but not recalling it occurring?)

We know that a short phone call connected with Fotis’ phone while the phone was located in Farmington, and Michelle claims to have answered it and admits FD was not there after other versions of events that would ordinarily be clearly remembered.

We don’t know the movements of other vehicles in the morning of the crime. The SW implies the FORE suburban was in NC that AM, but doesn’t quite say it, and of course no time is given. Would locals agree that there would be kids getting to bus stops, commuters leaving for work, people walking their dogs, etc on Thurston (? Forgot exact name of street) during the hours of the crime and clean up?

We don’t know what time Michelle or Kent started their days, although Michelle was only a nudge away from Fotis’ alarm, presumably. In fact, she could have turned it off as easily as he could have. She was on Dulos-primary-mobile-phone-sitting duty that day.

There are time gaps that LE are taunting the suspects with, such as the lunch time shuffle in Farmington. LE didn’t public ally say much of the 40 minutes in NC until the SW were released, although they were very analyzed by crowdsourced sleuths.

And there is the morning. How long does it take to shave and pumice oneself and hit the road? IF Fotis woke at 4:20 and then took the Tacoma?
@Ruminations, :( to see you go!

Yes, you are correct but this all went back to the time that Jfd and her children lived in Farmington. JFd children went to school right down the street from Welles house at New Canaan Country Day at the time of her murder on 5/24/19.

I've been trying to do the MT timeline and was hoping that the search warrants might help the process. Some more info but still lots of gaps IMO. Will post it once I'm done and see if MT in NC were a real possibility. So far as I can tell we don't have precise times for the MT drop off at Self Storage of the item left at the party and no time stamp for the self with the robot. Farmington to NC would take roughly 45 min to hr. with light traffic each way. My recollection is that the 'MT/Fd lunch' timeframe at 4Jx was a moving target with a range centred around 1 o'clock I believe.

Was a round trip to NC possible by MT?

OFFICE OF CHIEF DISCIPLINARY COUNSEL v. MAWHINNEY, KENT D.

100.30 01/15/2020 P PRESENTMENT
Document.gif
newred.gif

http://civilinquiry.jud.ct.gov/DocumentInquiry/DocumentInquiry.aspx?DocumentNo=18509318

100.31 01/15/2020 P PRE-SERVICE ORDER FOR HEARING AND NOTICE
Document.gif
newred.gif

http://civilinquiry.jud.ct.gov/DocumentInquiry/DocumentInquiry.aspx?DocumentNo=18509319

@Jmoose, sale of Mallard was 6/7/19, shortly after the murder and it looked to be at a sizeable loss IMO.

Thanks-I wasn’t sure when it happened. Although I can see FD “disposing” of Jennifer’s body there, since he commanded her to bring the kids to live there, and this would be his “last word” on the subject, I don’t think he did that. I really think he stupidly brought her back North.

MOO FD carried off the murder alone, with alibis and conspiracy.
MOO MT was aware in advance but I think the men thought it up, and FD would not be listening to any actual input from her, and only be interested in her being able to help. MOO the murder was far bloodier than anticipated. There was a pre-arranged place for the body, and the missing 35 or so minutes or the whole evening of 5/24 offered time for that. She could be in parts in the missing bags.
It is the blood that she left that is the main reason there is an arrest warrant and not a missing person report.
MOO she needs to be commended for that, she was a slight, probably violence averse woman who apparently threw plans off by running while bleeding and being a tougher opponent than anticipated.
Without a deep dive commanded by the presence blood evidence, the case might never had any effective evidence against FD.

His lawyer is acting like scenario without blood evidence is still the incident. One can see that scenario A would have a good chance in court. Just missing woman and so what if FD was in New Canaan if it ever came to light, and who knows if and when the crucial bus footage would come to light or be would be deleted.

Last edited:
One thought on the home security. How many times have you seen people use the same code for everything?? If he spied the house door lock code he likely also had the home security code to use, if it was activated. JMO.
What I do find fascinating is that we still don't have a clear answer on the security system at 69/71 Welles!

Was the system on/off?

Was the system tampered with?

What does the data dump from the security system say and is there any relevant info there for the investigation?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Enni007