Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #37

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What I do find fascinating is that we still don't have a clear answer on the security system at 69/71 Welles!

Was the system on/off?

Was the system tampered with?

What does the data dump from the security system say and is there any relevant info there for the investigation?

If you go here (69 WELLES LANE, New Canaan, CT 06840 (Sold NYStateMLS Listing #10181122)) and click on the slideshow, the first entryway picture has what appears to be a security pad above the light switch. This is from an old listing (2018) but shows the security pad but that doesn't answer whether or not Jennifer had an activated security system.

ETA: Security pad here (https://www.zillow.com/homedetails/69-Welles-Ln-New-Canaan-CT-06840/57324591_zpid/?mmlb=g,11) in lower level (possibly garage entry) on photo number 12 of 25.

Last edited:
If you go here (69 WELLES LANE, New Canaan, CT 06840 (Sold NYStateMLS Listing #10181122)) and click on the slideshow, the first entryway picture has what appears to be a security pad above the light switch. This is from an old listing (2018) but shows the security pad but that doesn't answer whether or not Jennifer had an activated security system.

ETA: Security pad here (https://www.zillow.com/homedetails/69-Welles-Ln-New-Canaan-CT-06840/57324591_zpid/?mmlb=g,11) in lower level (possibly garage entry) on photo number 12 of 25.
Here is a better picture in the most recent listing. Photo 6
71 Welles Ln, New Canaan, CT 06840 - realtor.com®
edit to add correct photo number

Warrant: Blood found in Fotis Dulos’ SUV that was seen near Jennifer Dulos’ house
Quotes from article:

According to the search warrants, Fotis Dulos’ 2015 black Chevrolet Suburban was spotted on a residential security camera parked on Thurton Drive, a dead-end street about 600 feet southwest of Jennifer Dulos’ Welles Lane home.

Police took 19 swabs including one that was from a "bloodlike" stain and a WeatherTech floor liner that also had “bloodlike” stains from the SUV during a search, the search warrants said. There is no mention in arrest warrants whether the swabs or the stains were connected to the disappearance of Jennifer Dulos.

Related Stories
The video was among several pieces of footage police say they used in the investigation. Another key component, according to the search warrants, was cellphone data that was used to track the whereabouts of the people connected to the case.

According to the search warrants, Lauren Almeida, the nanny for the five Dulos children, received a text message from Jennifer Dulos at 7:57 a.m. May 24 as the mother was dropping off her children at school.

Police believe Fotis Dulos was already “lying in wait” for his wife to return to her Welles Lane home when she was last seen on a neighbor’s security camera at 8:05 a.m., according to previously released arrest warrants.

Warrant: Blood found in Fotis Dulos’ SUV that was seen near Jennifer Dulos’ house
Quotes from article:

According to the search warrants, Fotis Dulos’ 2015 black Chevrolet Suburban was spotted on a residential security camera parked on Thurton Drive, a dead-end street about 600 feet southwest of Jennifer Dulos’ Welles Lane home.

Police took 19 swabs including one that was from a "bloodlike" stain and a WeatherTech floor liner that also had “bloodlike” stains from the SUV during a search, the search warrants said. There is no mention in arrest warrants whether the swabs or the stains were connected to the disappearance of Jennifer Dulos.

Related Stories
The video was among several pieces of footage police say they used in the investigation. Another key component, according to the search warrants, was cellphone data that was used to track the whereabouts of the people connected to the case.

According to the search warrants, Lauren Almeida, the nanny for the five Dulos children, received a text message from Jennifer Dulos at 7:57 a.m. May 24 as the mother was dropping off her children at school.

Police believe Fotis Dulos was already “lying in wait” for his wife to return to her Welles Lane home when she was last seen on a neighbor’s security camera at 8:05 a.m., according to previously released arrest warrants.

I can't imagine that JD did not have an active
monitoring account for her security system.
She seemed pretty organized and considering
the fear she was living with re: the contentious divorce, I would expect that system to be active
and that she habitually used it.
With that said, I used to have that exact same
pad at my former home. I had the sophisticated security system installed because
I lived alone on a large wooded property and
LE was not always closeby, if needed.
I had an incident of a break in by a LE officer,
during the daytime, while I was home in the shower. Very scarey incident. Never resolved.
After the incident I called my security guy who
installed the system, told him the story of the break in and he told me this, when I asked for his opinion on whether this was an innocent break in (??) or a planned break in.
He said that my system could have been overridden if another new home was having
a similar system being installed and not too far away from my place. He said it was possible
the other new home system could have been programmed w/ similar acct. #s and could
have sounded or turned off my alarm. Not likely but possible. So is it possible Fd in
building Sturbridge was installing a similar
security system and programmed it in a way
to override JFD's system? Could he have screwed up her system? Did LE look into
this possibility?
I was shocked and very concerned that my expensive security system could have been controlled by someone else's system several miles away.
Just some food for thought.

I can't find it now but someone thought Michelle has been wearing Converse Chuck Taylors on the day of her first arrest and she was, red ones, low tops. I noticed it back then because it seemed later that day she had managed to change into different sneakers. Did police seize the first pair or did she go change? Also she seemed to be seething with jealousy of the superior in every way, kindhearted Jennifer. She styled her hair after her, wouldn't surprise me if she tried to wear same sneakers, etc. MT is a very insecure and pathological woman who only goes after rich men who are committed to others. She validates her weak and empty self by stealing them away. MOOO.
Yes, she was wearing red Converse Chuck Taylors...I posted a picture in an earlier post.

I am outraged that Norm Pattis is allowed to publicly weigh in on Lauren Almeida’s truthfulness as a witness, against the gag order imposed by Judge Blawie. I am going to figure out where I can send the Hartford Courant article so that Judge Blawie reads it.

Jennifer Dulos' husband once tried to run her over with car, nanny told police

Quotes from article:

Fotis Dulos, who is charged with murder in connection to the disappearance of his estranged wife, Jennifer Dulos, once tried to run her over with a car, the family's nanny told police, according to newly released search warrants.

The nanny, Lauren Almeida, told police that "at least several times" she had witnessed "an altercation" between Jennifer and Fotis, who were locked in an ugly divorce battle.

Jennifer, who has been missing since May 24, filed for divorce in June 2017 after about 13 years of marriage. In trying to gain custody of the couple's five children, she wrote: “I am afraid of my husband. I know that filing for divorce, and filing this motion will enrage him. I know he will retaliate by trying to harm me in some way."

That same month, Almeida said she ran outside when she heard Jennifer crying. Jennifer told her "that her husband tried to hit her with his vehicle and she needed to jump out of the way," the nanny told police according to the warrants.

Almeida also told police that during the summer of 2017, Fotis was chasing Jennifer through the house. When Jennifer locked herself in her bedroom, he "kept pounding trying to open it" until he realized Almeida and one of his children were also in the room, the nanny told investigators.

Police were not called in that incident, but Jennifer called police in August of 2017 after a dispute with her husband in which he told her she "belongs in an asylum,' according to the search warrants. No arrests were made.

Fotis also called police that summer — once to report that Jennifer had stolen from him when she left the family's home in June, and another time, also in June, to report his children missing. Police determined there was nothing wrong in both cases.

At the end of that same month, police took an unregistered handgun from Fotis.

In March of 2019, "a friend of Fotis Dulos had reportedly made arrangements to receive the Glock," the search warrants said. "The exact status of the firearm is currently undetermined."

And so it begins.....buckle up.

Latest from Pattisville on the probable cause hearing. Wonder if the Court Clerk kicked back the 5th amendment motion about the lack of Grand Jury or perhaps the law citation/Westlaw database was updated to include the year 1983 at Pattisville Offices?

Fotis Dulos, charged with the murder of his estranged wife, wants a probable-cause hearing before judge

Quotes from article:

Fotis Dulos wants a Superior Court judge to schedule a hearing to determine whether police had probable cause to arrest him for the murder of his estranged wife, Jennifer Farber Dulos.

Dulos, 52, a Farmington luxury home builder, is expected to appear in court next week and make the request. Probable-cause hearings, mandatory under state law in cases punishable by life in prison, require judges to determine whether sufficient evidence exists to proceed with the prosecution. Defendants usually waive such hearings because they can give the prosecution insight into the defense’s case. Judges rarely rule that probable cause is lacking.

Dulos has been charged with felony murder, murder and kidnapping and is currently free on a combined $7 million in bonds.

In Connecticut, a defendant charged with murder is eligible to have a probable cause hearing before a judge within 60 days of their arrest. At such hearings, prosecutors usually present limited evidence. In this case, Stamford State’s Attorney Richard Colangelo would likely call Chief State Medical Examiner James Gill as a witness because he has to prove that Farber Dulos, 51, is actually dead and was murdered in the garage of her New Canaan home on the morning of May 24.

Fotis Dulos, charged with the murder of his estranged wife, wants a probable-cause hearing before judge

What proof have we seen so far that MT and KM even met early on 5/24 at 4JC?
Just their word? Remember MT says she really didn't talk to the Greek guy when he called.
Where's the proof that they BOTH weren't in
NC?
Exactly, @enelram, and this is important to remember! Thank you.

AFAIK, we have NO proof at all that MT/KM were NOT in NC the whole time. It's one of those things that MT and KM said, that people just believed.

Just another example of an experienced liar. Remember his lack of a name, an indication that the Tacoma was a different model, and using MT's phone number.
Yes, precisely - it's the way an experienced criminal operates.

It's also further proof that this - likely along with many other crimes - was long premeditated.

Last edited:

I am tending along the same lines as everyone else here. looking at the house from this view, the door from the garage would be in front of the third (most left) garage bay. With the Range Rover in the 2nd middle bay, the third bay was empty and where the majority of where the blood stains and clean-up was found. It appears Jennifer drove into the first bay on her return from dropping of the kids at NC Country Day School. Fd didn't know Jennifer was planning on taking the Range Rover to NYC per LA and left with the Suburban. I'm leaning towards Fd and accomplice entering the house in between Jennifer leaving and returning from school drop off. He confronted Jennifer as she entered the house causing her to drop/throw her purse as she ran out into the garage. Fd attacked her in the first bay causing blood splatter of get on the RR. IMO Jennifer was not dismembered at Welles. She was removed and taken to Fd Suburban on Thurton with an accomplice. The blood on JFd suburban was transfer from the disposal of the clean up mess. JFds body was not in her Suburban when Fd drove it back to Waveny. Only the bike, cleanup bags and mess were transferred at Waveny to the Tacoma. Fd stayed around Waveny for the 40 minutes as part of the plan to make it look like Jennifer was there walking. IMO LE has ping showing JF phone along the outer trails to the pond along South Avenue. The accomplice took Jennifer and went North on Ponus Ridge up through Pound Ridge to 84 (close to the way it came in). Accomplice could of disposed of Jennifer in Mallard Creek or anywhere along the way back to Farmington in the Fore Group Suburban. IMO the accomplice is KM.

75E71BF4-9782-46C6-B244-55A16D9BAC36.jpeg
Pattis ignores the judge’s gag order to take the opportunity to call a likely prosecution witness a fanciful liar. And in my opinion, the only reason Fd never harmed Jennifer in front of the nanny, is because she was too fast for him.

Absolutely insane!!

I do not believe his voicemail was transferred with the number. I think the voicemails were left after this lady received the phone number. Essentially, people that did not know this was no longer FDs phone number left messages. The lady said the phone is never used and only has it because it was part of a cable bundle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
prettyuglybefore