Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #37

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would never let Dulos anywhere near a witness stand. Even when being thrown easy questions, he was a disaster during those interviews. I cannot imagine any experienced defender ever thinking he could testify, especially since those TV interviews are impeachment gold for Coangelo!
Sadly we didn't have full video for the Civil Trial and I have been trying to get access to the exhibits for the trial too which aren't online as they contain a wealth of information too.

But here are a couple of clips of Fd testimony in the Civil Trial (one video includes brief comment from Fd 'sister' Rena about her 'nice brother':

At KW Ex-wife house....just a guy looking to kill you......Or just looking to fix your garage.

Matt Caron (@MattCaronTV) Tweeted:
#EXCLUSIVE: Video obtained by @FOX61News show a suspicious person outside the home of Kent Mawhinney’s estranged wife. @pd_southwindsor called it an, “uncorroborated criminal complaint,” and did not comment further.

FULL STORY at 5 #FotisDulos Matt Caron on Twitter

Matt Caron on Twitter

Last edited:
Dear Mr. Pattis:
Read your office’s legal drafting. We know great minds researched, drafted, edited AND had the correct person sign the arrest warrants.
You, on the other hand, allow auto draft on your computers, don’t auto check for grammar, don’t auto check spelling, forget to count that all pages are included in the final filed document and most importantly
commit perjury by personally signing where your client should be signing.
WHO ARE YOU TO TALK?
A 5th grader is smarter.
Just shut up and watch your own store. The prosecution is sneaking up behind you. A tortoise lives over a hundred years. Rabbits, on the other hand are known to reproduce well, like rats.
The race is tight. We know who will win in the Race Between the Tortoise and the Hare. Hahahahaha. And yes, please, put Foris Dulos on the stand. We can’t wait to hear about the “real” killer.
:D:D:D

At KW Ex-wife house....just a guy looking to kill you......Or just looking to fix your garage.

#EXCLUSIVE: Video obtained by @FOX61News show a suspicious person outside the home of Kent Mawhinney’s estranged wife. @pd_southwindsor called it an, “uncorroborated criminal complaint,” and did not comment further.

Matt Caron on Twitter
Video shows suspicious person outside home of Kent Mawhinney’s estranged wife

"She says signs of forced entry were subsequently located by the garage door. She says police took a report, ran a plate on a red SUV and questioned a man who claimed he was there to repair the garage door. The man said Kent Mawhinney asked him to do it.
The incident from April 15th, 2019 was classified as an “uncorroborated criminal complaint,” by South Windsor Police Sgt. Mark Cleverdon who declined to comment further."

I think KM asked someone with a slight intellectual disability to "fix" a stuck garage door knowing it would scare her then Kent told the police it was a "misunderstanding"
the guy didn't know what Kent was up to which is why the police called it a
uncorroborated criminal complaint
*they were also due in court (divorce) on the 16th

Last edited:
What is up with the Windsor PD? A guy pries at your door with a crowbar, how is that related in any way to the explanation it was a workman sent by the estranged husband coming to fix a garage. Why was no charge of attempted break in?
MOO it’s because KW was such an upstanding lifelong citizen of that small community and a member of the old boys club who protected him once they understood it was his ‘crazy ex-wife’ making the complaint. This is how DV perpetrators get away with it for so long—this is my belief. Also wondering isn’t sending a guy to ‘fix a broken door with a crowbar’ a violation itself of a no-contact order ?

Matt Caron on Twitter
If you were a DV Victim of many many years and were involved in the HIGHLY contentious divorce such as is the case with KM and KM STBX, wouldn't you feel super secure to be living in a town like South Windsor, CT where the local PD can view that home security video and call it an, "uncorroborated criminal compliant"!

NO! NO! and NO! again IMO.

Entire situation with this situation is Unbelievable to me. Even more unbelievable was that this video was shown to a Judge In the CT Judiciary as evidence of the need for a protective order (on top of an existing no contact order) AND THE JUDGE SAID NO!

I truly wonder if South Windsor, CT PD personnel have received ANY domestic violence training and ditto for the Judge that is hearing the divorce case.

I wish the Press reporting on this video would bring up some of these issues rather than the endless repeated quotes from the So. Windsor PD with no follow up questioning from the Press so far as I can tell.

MOO

MOO it’s because KW was such an upstanding lifelong citizen of that small community and a member of the old boys club who protected him once they understood it was his ‘crazy ex-wife’ making the complaint. This is how DV perpetrators get away with it for so long—this is my belief. Also wondering isn’t sending a guy to ‘fix a broken door with a crowbar’ a violation itself of a no-contact order ?
@annekris,

1000000000000%!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Glad you said it!

PS. So. Windsor, CT PD I believe are the same PD which forced a small local paper in CT to file a FOIA request for the spousal rape arrest documentation for KM.

Filed this long ago under: "Things in CT that make you go Mmmmm"!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
The blood on her Range Rover was the first clue that Jennifer Dulos’s disappearance last May would turn into something sinister.

The weeks that followed brought more revelations from the police, adding to a mystery that gripped the public.

Her blood was also discovered on the seat of a car her estranged husband had borrowed on the day she vanished. Nearly two dozen items with her DNA were found in garbage cans some 75 miles from her suburban Connecticut home. Then there was her ongoing acrimonious divorce case, in which Ms. Dulos, a mother of five, had said she worried she was in danger.
Yet even as each new detail made it more likely that Ms. Dulos had met a violent end, investigators could not find one key piece of evidence: her body.
Still, last week, nearly eight months after Ms. Dulos went missing, prosecutors accused her estranged husband, Fotis, of murdering her.

In the warrant charging Mr. Dulos, 52, with murder and kidnapping, officials detailed their meticulous investigation. They drew on blood-spatter analysis and DNA evidence to conclude that Ms. Dulos was fatally attacked. Then, using phone records, surveillance footage and interviews, they built their case for Mr. Dulos’s alleged involvement, piecing together his every move.
The laborious process followed a script that prosecutors often have to execute in murder cases where the most crucial piece of evidence — the victim’s body — cannot be found.
“At the end, your puzzle is going to be missing pieces,” said Tad DiBiase, a former federal prosecutor who wrote a book on homicide cases involving bodies that have not been recovered. “So you need to have enough of the other pieces that you can still see the entire puzzle.”
Murder charges brought without a body are relatively rare. These cases require a voluminous cache of circumstantial evidence both to establish the involvement of the accused and to show that the victim was definitively killed.
But the extra burden might actually make convictions more likely.
Mr. DiBiase has tracked just 526 such cases that have gone to trial in the United States since the early 19th century. Of them, 86 percent resulted in a conviction, he said.
Nationally, the conviction rate for all murder cases is 70 percent, according to the federal Bureau of Justice Statistics.
“Only the very best no-body murder cases go to trial,” Mr. DiBiase said.
The Connecticut State Police declined to comment on the Dulos investigation, citing a gag order issued in the case. The state prosecutor in charge of the case did not respond to requests for comment.

One law enforcement official familiar with the case said investigators had gathered far more evidence than they have so far disclosed.
The charges brought against Mr. Dulos and two others accused of conspiracy to commit murder, Michelle C. Troconis, 45, Mr. Dulos’s girlfriend, and Kent D. Mawhinney, 54, a friend, were based on more than what was disclosed in the warrants, the official said...
Jennifer Dulos: How the Police Made a ‘No-Body’ Murder Case

A theory I have is that he did it in the back of the Suburban in the garage (or started the process there and finished it in Farmington).

The back of the Suburban would have given him a working surface at table height roughly (he is petite so maybe a bit higher). But, it would have been easier to work in the back of the Suburban IMO vs on the ground in the garage for 1 hr+ (assuming it took him an hr to clean up?). The garage at Welles had enough ceiling height I believe to fully open the rear door of the Suburban too and there was enough room behind the Suburban too so Fd had room to move around.

Or, he could have undertaken the attack and immediately placed the body on the Suburban liner. The spatter noted in AW3 resulted from the initial attack and the blood pooling on the garage floor happened during the attach and whilst the body was moved to the rear of the Suburban.

The zip ties could have been initially used to immobilise JFd and then others possibly used to wrap everything together to hold it all inside the liner to make transport less conspicuous and certainly easier IMO.

The liner is semi rigid and so would have needed to be held with ties.

If everything were wrapped into a tidy bundle then it might have been easy to place the bundle into the passenger seat of EE Red Tacoma OR possibly place it along with the bike into the back of EE Red Tacoma.

IDK, its speculation and I'm not sure we have enough in the way of info.

MOO
IMO
I have one of those liners in my Prius. It is smaller than the Suburban one would be, I have trouble keeping it balanced with anything on it when I remove it, to clean it falls to the ground, it is not sturdy in the middle - it is a liner not a carrier. Would be difficult to remove from the vehicle without any help if a body was on it too unstable. I also think too much leaning in to dismember a body standing next to the vehicle. It had to be done on the floor or a table you need leverage. I really think he was under too much of a time pressure at the murder scene he had to get out of there. He was busy cleaning up and he would not have prepped the area ahead of time to do the task, he would need to flush the fluids - he did that in Farmington with MT's help - IMO

I agree w/you that FD created the ruse of getting the basketball to gain the access code— I really think that must be exactly how it happened, because IMO FD went to JfD house for one reason and one reason only : to figure out how to gain access to her home for the murder he was already planning. He was literally ‘casing the joint’ the entire time of his supervised visit and created an opportunity to stealthily get the punch code to the garage door. IMO.
And hence the cryptic remark abut not wanting to leave his DNA. It was on his mind and he couldn't even keep his own mouth shut - JMO

The blood on her Range Rover was the first clue that Jennifer Dulos’s disappearance last May would turn into something sinister.

The weeks that followed brought more revelations from the police, adding to a mystery that gripped the public.

Her blood was also discovered on the seat of a car her estranged husband had borrowed on the day she vanished. Nearly two dozen items with her DNA were found in garbage cans some 75 miles from her suburban Connecticut home. Then there was her ongoing acrimonious divorce case, in which Ms. Dulos, a mother of five, had said she worried she was in danger.
Yet even as each new detail made it more likely that Ms. Dulos had met a violent end, investigators could not find one key piece of evidence: her body.
Still, last week, nearly eight months after Ms. Dulos went missing, prosecutors accused her estranged husband, Fotis, of murdering her.

In the warrant charging Mr. Dulos, 52, with murder and kidnapping, officials detailed their meticulous investigation. They drew on blood-spatter analysis and DNA evidence to conclude that Ms. Dulos was fatally attacked. Then, using phone records, surveillance footage and interviews, they built their case for Mr. Dulos’s alleged involvement, piecing together his every move.
The laborious process followed a script that prosecutors often have to execute in murder cases where the most crucial piece of evidence — the victim’s body — cannot be found.
“At the end, your puzzle is going to be missing pieces,” said Tad DiBiase, a former federal prosecutor who wrote a book on homicide cases involving bodies that have not been recovered. “So you need to have enough of the other pieces that you can still see the entire puzzle.”
Murder charges brought without a body are relatively rare. These cases require a voluminous cache of circumstantial evidence both to establish the involvement of the accused and to show that the victim was definitively killed.
But the extra burden might actually make convictions more likely.
Mr. DiBiase has tracked just 526 such cases that have gone to trial in the United States since the early 19th century. Of them, 86 percent resulted in a conviction, he said.
Nationally, the conviction rate for all murder cases is 70 percent, according to the federal Bureau of Justice Statistics.
“Only the very best no-body murder cases go to trial,” Mr. DiBiase said.
The Connecticut State Police declined to comment on the Dulos investigation, citing a gag order issued in the case. The state prosecutor in charge of the case did not respond to requests for comment.

One law enforcement official familiar with the case said investigators had gathered far more evidence than they have so far disclosed.
The charges brought against Mr. Dulos and two others accused of conspiracy to commit murder, Michelle C. Troconis, 45, Mr. Dulos’s girlfriend, and Kent D. Mawhinney, 54, a friend, were based on more than what was disclosed in the warrants, the official said...
Jennifer Dulos: How the Police Made a ‘No-Body’ Murder Case
I really love the 86% conviction rate cited in this article — I for one feel so confident that FD will be spending a very long time in prison once this is over. We know only a small piece of what LE has gathered. When I see FDs face during his most recent arrest process he looks absolutely jubilant; in contrast MT and KM look as you would expect, a miserable mess with fear and guilt all over their faces. FDs utter malignancy is the only explanation that explains how a person charged with such a heinous crime could be reveling in this moment like he is.

Fotis Dulos' nanny 'was surprised to see ten rolls of paper towels missing after his wife vanished' | Daily Mail Online

Quotes from article:

The nanny told investigators that she sent text messages to Jennifer Dulos' phone during that same afternoon, but they all went unanswered.

At around 4pm, Almeida dialed Jennifer Dulos' phone, but it went straight to voicemail.

'Immediately my stomach sank, and I had a feeling that something was wrong,' Almeida told investigators.

'In the almost seven years that I have worked for Jennifer I NEVER EVER had a hard time reaching her and NEVER had an issue with her phone being off.'

According to police, when Almeida learned that Jennifer Dulos did not appear for a child's orthodontist appointment that afternoon, her 'first thought was that Fotis did something.'

When police showed Almeida investigation photos of Jennifer Dulos' home, the nanny noticed that a cleaning supply bucket with cleaning supplies inside was missing from the garage.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member