Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #38

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like this action is sadly a day late and many dollars short! Why aren't we seeing a simultaneous Motion from Danbury Savings Bank for Bank Fraud in the event that the financial statements of Fd/FORE weren't properly submitted? How was Danbury Saving Bank able to undertake a loan of this size (large for this particular institution IMO) if the Borrower hadn't prepared 1040s for 2 years and didn't have reviewed or audited financial statements? Is this loan to FD/FORE in compliance with the lending practices of The Danbury Savings Bank?

I'm really curious what the Board of Directors of The Danbury Savings Bank thinks of how their lending guidelines were implemented by its staff officers in making this loan to FORE/FD? Are the involved officers still with Danbury Savings Bank? I'd frankly be quite concerned if this loan file looks anywhere close to what I imagine it to be! YIKES!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fd had 'no equity' in the property in New Canaan (is this in compliance with bank lending practices?). Fd also refused to allow the Bank to have a key to the property to check on the status of the project and refused to allow a security camera to be installed so that they could monitor the property as well (wouldn't this generate a default in the underlying lending documents as well given that this appeared to be within the ability of the Bank to do?).

Wonder who from Danbury Savings Bank, Danbury, CT was charged with supervising this loan? Oops!

Another FORE/FD financial mess and I do wonder how much $$$ Fd sucked out of this property and how much of it ended up in the pockets of various Pattisville atty's?

Are we seeing possible bank fraud both with Danbury Savings Bank and Peoples Bank of Bridgeport from FORE/Fd undertaken to pay attys?

Is the States Atty. also looking into this issue regarding potential bank fraud to pay attorneys and other creditors?

Relevant sections from the above posted Motion for Appointment of a Permanent Receiver.

View attachment 226417View attachment 226418

MOO
Excellent post and equally excellent questions.
There's only 2 possible reasons that this loan was
approved: 1) someone from within the bank wanted it to be approved and possibly did not submit accurate pertinent info to approval board
2) FD bamboozled another banker and convinced this one construction loan manager
to approve his loan app. even though it 'may' be considered a non-conforming type loan.
Small banks sometimes accommodate builders
if he has decent credit info.
Also wonder who and how much the loan mgr.
made for selling this loan? Loan officers get
paid a % off new loans on book.
Follow the money.

So now that the third arrest warrant has been issued for murder, conspiracy and 2 defendants out on bail, what happens next?

Could they issue a 4th arrest warrant? Are they just now waiting for a trial?

I would think there could be any number of arrest warrants, whenever they have the appropriate evidence to make the charges. It’s my wish that they just keep arresting Fd and MT for all kinds of things, and they have to continually get bailed out, until their sources of bail money quit.

Last edited:
Yes, now I'm wondering if there was discussion
by state to go ahead and charge MT with murder but maybe the evidence on her isn't quite so strong , right now.
But the fact that NP wasn't shocked is what perplexes me. How much has FD admitted to NP? Has he implicated MT being at Welles?
Right now, I have to go with MT being at the
murder scene and helping with cleanup. And
she was driving the Fore Suburban. Until it's
proven otherwise.
What time is time stamp on her Stop n Shop
photo? Did anyone check that the time stamp is accurate? Who changes it when the time changes?
Anyone done a time study of MT's am activities
that are proven on the morning of 5/24?

How do they know which Stop and Shop she was in when she took her selfie? Phone ping in that location? Wouldn’t this have prevented MT from actually being in NC? Interesting that she would have tried so hard to create an alibi. Did they ever speak to the “friend”, who left her handbag at 4JX the night before? I can’t see MT in NC with the current information, but trying so hard to create an alibi does seem to prove her collaboration with Fd and KM in Jennifer’s murder. I would like to see LE lean a little on the “friend” who left her handbag behind, and needed MT to bring it to her, rather than frantically picking it up herself.

How do they know which Stop and Shop she was in when she took her selfie? Phone ping in that location? Wouldn’t this have prevented MT from actually being in NC? Interesting that she would have tried so hard to create an alibi. Did they ever speak to the “friend”, who left her handbag at 4JX the night before? I can’t see MT in NC with the current information, but trying so hard to create an alibi does seem to prove her collaboration with Fd and KM in Jennifer’s murder. I would like to see LE lean a little on the “friend” who left her handbag behind, and needed MT to bring it to her, rather than frantically picking it up herself.

MOO digital photos have meta datafile with them that have the time and date.

When you really get back to the basics....how is FD going to explain getting rid of all of the evidence? I mean seriously? The blood, the DNA, the video surveillance, the bike, the car seats, the clothing, the zip ties, the cleaning products.

He would have us believe that she may still be alive even though LE has said she suffered a traumatic event.

He would also have us believe that he was getting rid of evidence because he wanted to clean up the crime scene for the unknown person who killed his wife?

I don't know how you can get past just this information. There is NO explanation for it.

The only thing NP can do is create a distraction and try to get him off on a technicality.

Otherwise he is guilty as sin and no jury will ignore that evidence

MOO

Yes, an appropriate comment for ANY msm which allows comments.

MT claims the alibi is HH wife to explain her going to old farms road around 2pm on 5/24/19. Interesting how SR's fiancee did not show up in the whole search warrant. She was mentioned in one of Weinstein's deposition questions along with HH.

MOO digital photos have meta datafile with them that have the time and date.

I understand the time; I’m just merely concerned about the place-so in order to verify that MT was where she said she was, and not in a New Canaan (or nearby) Stop and Shop, LE would have had to use phone pings for location. Which means to me, that she wasn’t in New Canaan, but rather in or near Farmington. It’s ok with me, since conspiracy to commit murder carries the same penalty.

I understand the time; I’m just merely concerned about the place-so in order to verify that MT was where she said she was, and not in a New Canaan (or nearby) Stop and Shop, LE would have had to use phone pings for location. Which means to me, that she wasn’t in New Canaan, but rather in or near Farmington. It’s ok with me, since conspiracy to commit murder carries the same penalty.
The AW says she told them which shop it was and what she was wearing so they can identify her on surveillance. Unless there was someone posing as her with the same build and same face it would be hard to fake

When you really get back to the basics....how is FD going to explain getting rid of all of the evidence? I mean seriously? The blood, the DNA, the video surveillance, the bike, the car seats, the clothing, the zip ties, the cleaning products.

He would have us believe that she may still be alive even though LE has said she suffered a traumatic event.

He would also have us believe that he was getting rid of evidence because he wanted to clean up the crime scene for the unknown person who killed his wife?

I don't know how you can get past just this information. There is NO explanation for it.

The only thing NP can do is create a distraction and try to get him off on a technicality.

Otherwise he is guilty as sin and no jury will ignore that evidence

MOO

But isn’t it NP’s stupid plan to try and exclude any information that came from Fd’s phone, and by extension, any evidence that could have been attained from accessing his phone? I don’t think it’ll work because he willingly (see Dateline interview) handed over the phone, but NP will still try

True Crime HLN -

NP Fotis does not have that bike anymore

#fotisdulos hashtag on Twitter
HOW is this interview NOT a violation of the 'gag order'?

Honestly this is becoming a total joke IMO.

Where is Atty Colangelo and Judge Blawie????

Hartford and Stamford we have an issue and something IMO needs to be done about this never ending chatter from Atty. P. These are items of evidence that are being discussed on national TV.

MOO

HIRED Defense Attorney 101 - When the State comes out with damaging evidence, create a news cycle on your comment to distract from it and get the news cycle drowned with your comment. MOO
Yes, but IMO the Atty. P. chatter is violation of the 'gag order' that is in place and has not been modified by the CT Supreme Court.

Where is Judge Blawie on all of this ongoing chatter since AW3 and Search Warrants were unsealed?

Why is this being permitted to happen with no consequences?

JFd is the VICTIM of a violent and heinous crime and here we see a defense attorney attempting to yet again shift the narrative to put the motive for the crime back on the victim.

JFd was murdered in her own home after dropping off her 5 children at school.

Nothing JFd experienced or did while alive warranted her violent murder IMO at the hands of Fd/MT/KM and for Atty. P. to suggest that JFd is somehow responsible for her demise or that Fd was somehow justified in murdering her is IMO absolutely wrong and irresponsible and reckless behaviour from any defense attorney.

JFd was the victim and she is NOT on trial for murder and conspiracy to commit murder, her husband Fd is!

The family and the public have had to endure months of Atty. P. dragging a victim through the mud but this latest move with a discredited psych report is simply one bridge too far IMO.

MOO

Agreed. We've been wondering about NP's health for a while.

Rabies, transmitted by dead squirrel, perhaps?

I'd suggest that he start with the liver. I suspect he's not been kind to that organ. I also suspect he lacks the organ with which you so kindly recommend he commence his wellness check.

ETA: Was referring to his physical health. As for his mental health, that's clearly been beyond hope for quite some time now.
BBM!!! I just blew a Rockstar drink out of my nose!!! lol!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
momster0734