Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #40

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wonder why he isn't staying in CT????????

Very strange development. I also wonder if Yale has a hyperbaric chamber. What is going on?

Is it possible this guy is awake and barking where he wants to go...closer to where he thinks his kids are; easier to 'disappear in plain sight in NYC'..conniving psychopath...

@kassijackson_

A LifeStar helicopter carrying Fotis Dulos leaves UConn Health Center Saturday afternoon in Farmington, as Dulos is airlifted to the Jacobi Medical Center in the Bronx for their hyperbaric chamber, as he is in critical condition and being treated for carbon monoxide poisoning.
EPZZJJtXUAEZBOa

He makes drama wherever he goes.

Safe flight for the crew and medical staff.

I am familiar with the location of Jacobi Hospital - shouldn't be a long flight.

jmo

I seem to recall he canceled his medical insurance for the entire family against the ruling of the court. There was something in one of the articles where he stated JFd could pay for her own medical bills. Correct me if I’m wrong. IIRC/JMO

He did, but I wonder if he picked it up for himself, only, after dropping the family health insurance.

Is it possible this guy is awake and barking where he wants to go...closer to where he thinks his kids are; easier to 'disappear in plain sight in NYC'..conniving psychopath...
maybe Bridgeport didn't want to get stuck with
a non-paying patient if there's no insurance.
Lots of decisions are made behind closed doors
for non-paying patients.

Selfish to the bitter end. No, he never should have been able to be out on bond. LE put together such a meticulous case, only for the judicial to drop the ball. H knew he was going to prison for life. He took his children's mother, he took their money, and no the took their father. What a horrible man.

Pattis
IMHO FD knew he was headed to jail today. Bond over. The loss of his freedom was the catalyst. He refuses to take any responsibility.
If he does survive and is able to make it to trial how does NP spin the last 11 days? Tore down his estranged murdered wife’s memorial and attempted suicide? How are these the acts of anything other than a guilty person?
CT should be thinking about their bond policies going forward. This shouldn’t have happened and he had no business being out on bond.
Can only pray for justice for Jennifer at this point.

Pattis will spin it as “stress brought on by the state harassing an innocent man”. JMO

edited for typos due to fat fingers.

Last edited:
Was this a sympathy stunt that got away from him?

JMO
I think he was planning this suicide attempt all along. Certainly, he took affirmative steps to restrict fresh air into the garage, which required some type of forethought. He is the kind of fellow who has to be in control of everything, including his own death. He never had any intention of going to jail for what he did. He thought he had committed the perfect crime. It must have come as quite a shock to him to realize that his house of cards was tumbling down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3