Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #40

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Possible

they aren’t going “all out” to save him?
They did get him out of the car and start life saving CPR...it’s not like he should have been out on bond anyway and it is not like he called the paramedics before he made the decision to gas himself in the garage.

such a travesty for the kiddos. I still think CT needs to change its bond policies.
I’m angry for JFd family especially if he doesn’t pull through. He took the ultimate act of control over Jennifer and the ultimate act of control over his life if he doesn’t make it.

this is imo a terrible day for justice and for the case. I’m just angry. Ughhhhhh

Anyone else think Mrs. Farber is paying for this medical care? I feel like if this was a normal person they wouldn't have gone to this length. If I was her I'd be doing everything I could to keep him alive to stand trial.

Possible

they aren’t going “all out” to save him?
That would be medical neglect. Medical crews do their very best on every patient and not to do so would jeopardize their jobs. We might not like FD, but the medical team will do their best to save him until they can't.

I'm not in the medical profession, but perhaps someone can chime in about ethics. You can't just let someone get sub-par care because they are considered despicable.

jmo

My nephew is a casualty of the fentanyl epidemic and experienced something similar. He OD’d and had no pulse when first responders arrived. They worked on him for 30 minutes and he recovered a weak pulse on the way to the ER. It was enough to keep him alive for several more days but ultimately he had to be removed from life support.

Not sure about the physiology of it but something about that period of time without oxygen often leads to swelling at the brain stem and a likely permanent vegetative state. So the family chose to pull his plug. Thank goodness, at the end, most of his organs were salvageable. He is gone but three other lives were saved or improved. (Silver linings and all that...) Not sure if the same is true for those with CO poisoning.

MOO.
I'm so sorry that your nephew was a victim of fentanyl. The epidemic is real -- our local HS hosted a funeral for 4 students that died of fentanyl over Thanksgiving break.

@HeidiVoight

“The fact that CPR was done is a really bad prognostic factor... if the poisoning was so severe that someone lost their heartbeat or wasn’t able to breathe... they would be unlikely to recover fully from it.” - Dr. John Delgado, Hartford Hospital Toxicologist

Suicide is too easy. He needs to go to prison for life. It would not surprise me if he just wanted to manipulate people and the courts might feel sorry for him.

Actually, MOO he was stuck in the house reading social media.
He is broke, old life gone completely. He had conviced himself JF was some kind of devil, got others to buy in.
Came to see he would never be wealthy or treated like a normal man again, because the trial was going to inevitably lead to his possession of his wife's bloody clothes, and other blood soaked items. MOO it is avery slim chance that NP can get that surpressed.
Just think, a man graduating from Brown could fairly successfully rebuild after a divorce, if he took responsibility for having an affair, got a job, an apartment and started over even probably with 1/2 time custody.
Tale of two men.

critical versus grave condition.
Fotis is stated as critical

Condition. Grave or moribund condition is used to describe a condition where recovery is not expected. Critical condition is used when a patient is unstable and will not live without a significant amount of intervention but has a reasonable chance of recovery.

Source: HealthTap, What does "critical vs grave" condition mean? - Answered by top doctors on HealthTap

@HeidiVoight

“The fact that CPR was done is a really bad prognostic factor... if the poisoning was so severe that someone lost their heartbeat or wasn’t able to breathe... they would be unlikely to recover fully from it.” - Dr. John Delgado, Hartford Hospital Toxicologist

They also told a family member he was dead at first, then must have had to change that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rsteen