Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #40

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
@kassijackson_

A LifeStar helicopter carrying Fotis Dulos leaves UConn Health Center Saturday afternoon in Farmington, as Dulos is airlifted to the Jacobi Medical Center in the Bronx for their hyperbaric chamber, as he is in critical condition and being treated for carbon monoxide poisoning.

Once again FD finds a way to leave CT.

Wonder why he isn't staying in CT????????

Very strange development. I also wonder if Yale has a hyperbaric chamber. What is going on?
I’m local (I work in Avon/Farmington/and Meriden, live in Litchfield County). When a 22 year old neighbor got in a motorcycle accident he was revived through CPR. First he was brought to UCCON and then they ended up airlifting him to the same hospital in the Bronx FD is at. I’m not sure if Yale has a hyperbaric chamber or not but I know the Bronx Hospital has been used before by people in this area for issues similar to FD.

Anyone else think Mrs. Farber is paying for this medical care? I feel like if this was a normal person they wouldn't have gone to this length. If I was her I'd be doing everything I could to keep him alive to stand trial.

No, I don’t think she is-I would guess she probably figures that she’s paid enough

They also told a family member he was dead at first, then must have had to change that
He may be on life support, unable to breathe on his own. It may just be that a physician hasn't removed that life support and declared him deceased. Perhaps, it is being determined who has that authority to remove life support. His sister, and maybe she has said not yet. MOO MOO MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3