Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #41

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Medical professionals provide a standard of care based on the needs of patient and, if he has a healthcare proxy, professionals would use that to modify his care.

My next statements are likely to be unpopular.

While I am as certain as I can be that Fd killed Jennifer and disposed of her, I don't think any of his family is responsible for her disappearance. To my knowledge none of his family are accused. Yes, they may support him. Whenever posts are highlighting his ethnic background and stating things like coming here for the money or relating their actions to their origins, I find it offensive. These are his relatives so I will assume they love him and have held out hope that he was not guilty despite the evidence but I don't believe we need to insinuate anything about their motives. Fd is a bad guy in my view but his family has yet to be proved that they are.

I am in the camp that wants him to survive and recover so he can be held to account in Jennifer's death. Dying before a trial means that he died with the presumption of innocence, which I hate on so many levels. I feel contempt for him based on what I believe he did (based on evidence presented so far) but to make fun of him as a vegetable just feels like it goes over a line. I know the concept of scroll and roll but since we have had a brief discussion of alternate views being welcome I wanted to throw this alternate view out there.

Last (and not controversial, I don't think), my heart goes out to his children because of his actions and the plethora of information that they will someday read about their father on the internet. I always try to post as if his children will read my words (and, I know I miss the mark at times). I am sure they are conflicted and may or may not have love for him or belief in his innocence or guilt-- there are five of them so I am sure there is a range of feeling. I am sad for them today because of the hate/control/selfishness that were the impetus for killing their mother and that is a lot to live through for each of them.
I am a few pages behind, but thank you SO much for posting this.

I try to scroll and roll, but there are many comments I've found offensive as of late. As others have attested to, though, I have caught flack for having unpopular, differing opinions in the past on this thread, so I mostly remain silent lately.

I'm seriously thankful you took the time to bring attention to the comments about FD's family, their motivations, and some of the tasteless comments on his possible vegetative state. There will always be conjecture and opinions voiced on these threads, but some things are just crass and uncalled for, and I'm glad attention was brought to it in some capacity.

Emily Brindley

@em_brindley

UPDATE: Farmington Police Lt. McKenzie just told me police do NOT have a search warrant yet and have not been inside Dulos’ house in Farmington. He said police are currently in a “holding pattern” but have “wheels in motion” and hope to get into the house this afternoon.
12:02 PM · Jan 29, 2020·Twitter for iPhone
Interesting! I assumed they already got the warrant. I wonder if others have been able to access the house (the mystery woman, for example).

jmo

Hi @afitzy, I’ve been following this ws thread since July just recently joined.Im truly honored by your welcoming me.I believe fd is guilty and want nothing more than to watch him go to jail for life. It aggravates me of his attempted suicide because he is a coward and took the easy way out!
How ever I’ve watched so much true crime related shows, Documentaries Including nearly the whole oj Simpson case on live televised court,that I come to realize that no case is a slam dunk no matter how compelling the evidence. Sleaze bag attorneys like norm who represent killers like fd will stop at nothing to get a acquittal.
Np in one light is a pompas(redacted) for sure.But I recall a poster who said that her law professor said that np is fd best chance of a innocent finding.and I believe it. I’m glad of all the mistakes he has made in public opinion but there comes a point where it just np and 12 jurors. We don’t know how much or what evidence he gets thrown out but I think some will,that being said.
Here is what I think norms explanation for dna at Wells could be.dna on door knob is from who ever picked up his used plate on the 22nd and carried It into the house got some of his dna on their fingers and transferred to door knob.on the faucet back splash while washing the plate some dna got on faucet. Do you and I believe this?no!! But compelled with more and more doubt brought out by np could it convince one juror? Who knows. He will spin doubt into everything,do I believe that doubt should supersede fact?NO!!!! But we’ve seen it turn jurors before.

Your points about history of high profile trials like Simpsons and the "slam dunk" aspect make sense. I have been impressed with the last trials I have watched with the sophistication of juries especially when DNA evidence is introduced. I think the greatest asset of the defense in this case is that there is no body, which means that every other bit of evidence has to be impeccable and well-linked. I think the hurdle for a not guilty verdict is too great. I am hoping against all hope that we get that chance.

Fd was frustrated by the confines of his mansion and I was hoping that he would have a chance to feel the confines of a 6 by 10 cell for the rest of his life. For a man who loved to call the shots, not having a chance to determine any aspect of his life was something I saw as a fit punishment.

Last edited:
Have you seen any? I know that the prosecutors have yet to share the evidence with defense team. So how did you get your hands on it? Can you please post a pic of the bloody pillow and her bra. I’d like to join the presumed guilty team.
@denzelcobb, Actually the reason Atty. P. stated that he waived the probable cause hearing (there were many reasons IMO) was to get access to the evidence the State presented against Fd in AW3. Atty. P. would have had no access to the evidence until after the probably cause hearing so by waiving he got immediate access to the evidence from AW3 I believe (atty's weigh in please if I'm incorrect here!).

So, on the date that the hearing happened no doubt Atty. P. walked out of court with a file or box of the referenced information (we saw this play out previously for AW1 and AW2). Would Atty. P. have had the actual pillow you mentioned? No, but he no doubt will have access to it along with all the forensic testing results associated with the pillow and the rest of the evidence and he would no doubt have photos of the pillow too.

The defense has a lot of evidence to work with at this point and have quite a bit of work to do IMO.

MOO

RSBM:
The Only Thing Necessary for the Triumph of Evil is that Good Men Do Nothing
I personally don't mind that the Greek family is being maligned. They're not decent people if they support FD. Nobody can stick their heads in the sand like that. I feel entirely comfortable assigning evil motive to them. There have been families in other cases that own up to the crimes that have been committed even before trial and conviction.

I don't care about the vegetable comments either. FD is not a human being. To call him an animal would be an insult to animals.

Ironically, he claimed that Jennifer was mentally ill and tried to drive her to suicide. How the tables have turned!

Witnessing the destruction of a Malignant Narc/Sociopath or whatever he is, is surely fulfilling on many levels. Speaking from vast experience.

MOO. MOO. MOO.

And they have spent years living off of Farber money-so it’s really difficult to manage a great deal of sympathy for them. They spared not an ounce of it for Jennifer and her family.

Last edited:
I do not believe that she was by his side yesterday as he was flown to NY. I read this morning that she and other family members were coming to the US today. She was not the woman at the house that found him and called LE.
IIRC there was at least one news outlet yesterday that said she was at UConn Medical Center in Farmington before FD was flown to NY.

We have been assuming that he was not breathing and had no pulse at 4JX. It may be possible that he was not breathing normally and had a faint pulse which would have had first responders/LE begin CPR. CPR and breaths would help get oxygen further into the lungs as described by sites that discuss CPR and CO poisoning (https://www.webmd.com/first-aid/carbon-monoxide-poisoning-treatment). I am sure that this is rosy thinking on my part because I want him to live because I would love to find out where Jennifer is to bring her home.

With you on testing the system.

I keep going through the timeline of yesterday and so far as I can tell the only people apparently NOT looking for Fd at Noon in Stamford were Atty Colangelo and CSP. Why?

I know if I were Judge White I would be incendiary and ditto for Atty Colangelo. Yet, it wasn't the tracking people that apparently alerted on Fd not being where he was supposed to be yesterday IMO based on the reporting we saw yesterday. Why?

Maybe we don't have the full story but I do hope Judge White investigates what is going on the with monitoring as I'm not convinced that Judge Blawie and Atty Colangelo resolved the monitoring situation following the previous Fd 'detour' into Westchester County.

Yesterday we saw the bail person most likely make the call to Farmington PD for the wellness check at 11:54am and then we have Atty Smith in Stamford getting concerned that his client was nowhere to be seen at 12:15pm. Atty Smith was baffled to not see his client in Stamford IMO.

Monitoring folks had to have approved the departure from 4Jx to Stamford and so with real time tracking would have be alerted that Fd had left 4Jx. Fd NEVER left 4Jx yesterday (except by ambulance) and so I wonder where the monitoring people were and why CSP weren't on top of the Fd movements yesterday. Clearly the results of not being on top of the bracelet situation IMO speak for themselves and have been played out now for nearly 24 hrs. with continual media coverage.

The travel time from Farmington was known and the location of Fd and time he was due in Stamford IMO was also known. Yet why did it appear that nobody knew that Fd didn't depart 4Jx in time to make it to Stamford yesterday? Real time tracking capabilities exist with the bracelet and that was how it was able to be determined that Fd had never left 4Jx. But what is the point of having the technology with the bracelet if its not being utilised properly to track a person accused of murder who has a vested interest IMO of flight?

What I wonder also is if nobody on the monitoring side was watching Fd yesterday to make sure he left 4Jx as scheduled, who is to say that at somewhere between 10 (possibly when the person staying with him left 4Jx) and 10:30 am (when he got phone call from the Hartford bail person) instead of trying to commit suicide he simply got in his car and went to the local airfield and got in a plane and simply headed north or for parts unknown. Fd yesterday IMO could have escaped and had at least a 1.5-2 hr jump on LE and it appears that CSP and Atty Colangelo would never have known.

Yesterday was interesting because there was a fixed time where many people were looking for Fd (he was supposed to be in Court for his hearing at noon). Whats also interesting is that Fd had to get approval to leave 4Jx and drive to Stamford and be there for a period of time (assume 1.5 hrs on the road). This put Fd on the roads in CT and if he had gotten in his car yesterday and based on what it seems like might be going on with the monitoring, I'm not at all sure he couldn't have also driven in a totally different direction for a good long time before someone figured out what was going on and attempted to find him?

I find this quite disturbing and I have to say that I don't have much confidence in what we are seeing regarding the bracelet monitoring! The tech on the bracelets is quite clear and we have discussed them endlessly here on WS. But if nobody is watching then what is the point of the bracelets?

I hope Judge White or someone in Hartford or Stamford tracking this case investigates what happened yesterday and how so much time was allowed to Fd without apparent supervision and not following his prearranged travel plan without seeing CSP showing up at 4JX. IMO CSP should have been at 4jx if there was no alert that Fd had left 4Jx by 10:30am. Instead, we saw Farmington PD scrambling to enter 4Jx shortly after 12:00pm.

Not sure what is going on but little about this timeline and tracking makes much sense to me. The Judge released Fd with very serious charges and took it for granted that he was being monitored. Now, it appears that this might not have happened in the way that the Judge expected.

Hartford I think we just might have a problem here!!!!!!!

MOO
Good points all, @afitzy, feels like deja vu all over again to me.

I'm Still Just Incredulous about how loose things were and continue to be instead of keeping a "tight watch" on this Mighty Mouse-like fellow (The Mouse That Roared).

I think FD was Always going to look for openings to "give life in CT the slip" once the millions stopped flowing from his FIL in 2017, and monies were actually expected to be paid back, and the houses and properties he "owned" or was "working on" through Fore Group were dwindling down and over-valued:

1.0) while still married to JFd
(e.g., when he threatened to take the children to Greece and disappear to a foreign country where people wear ski masks, and they would never be found)

2.0) right after he killed JFd
(e.g., when he drove to NYC the next day to get the kids from their grandmother's apartment for his scheduled visitation in CT! With Their Mother Missing! And was turned away by armed security)

3.0) after being charged in AW1 & AW2 for involvement in JFd's disappearance and death
(e.g., when he got out of jail on bail and "accidentally" drove over the State line into NY, and neglected to "charge" his GPS ankle monitor and was admonished in Court to keep it charged, now now)

4.0) after being charged in AW3 for murdering JFd
(e.g., when he got out of jail on bail and "house arrest", and was still able to drive around and do stuff like get the bail surety agent to leave the house yesterday so he could stage his, I mean attempt to commit suicide)

And yesterday was V4.0.

With V1.0 - 3.0 being leaving the state, the country, absconding with kids or MT -- preferable to "attempted suicide" but not doable for him financially anymore -- maybe.

I say "maybe" it wasn't doable for FD financially to arrange to flee the country on his recent bond because he was obviously running low on valid collateral, BUT that doesn't mean he didn't have hidden funds and scenarios set up with willing accomplices to get him out of the country before "permanent jail" occurred and he could no longer walk freely and do an escape act.

I think he just suddenly ran out of time to hit the trigger on his "favorite" escape plan with the night before warning on the emergency bond hearing not giving him enough time to do that one.

So he "attempts to commit suicide" and ends up in a NYC hospital instead of being locked up in jail like he probably was about to be.

That is always going to bother me, regardless of his actual state of mind (his family & lawyers seemed to have missed) and seriousness on the suicide attempt and desire to be dead --

The simple fact that FD achieved in less than 24 hours a huge change in legal & monitoring status -- from being out on bail with house arrest with a GPS monitor in CT, to none of that in a hospital in NYC.

All JMO.

FD was allowed to go to: Lawyer, Doctor, Church. When he was going “crazy” in the mansion, He should have chosen church and spent the last few months on his knees. He is Catholic. I doubt that he confessed his MORTAL sins (he has several)/did penance and tried to amend his life. Don’t worry about him having a proper funeral/not being deserving of, what is waiting for him is real.... His trial (only one JUROR) and ETERNAL punishment is coming very soon. (Matt 25:46) Jennifer deserved a proper burial but I believe SHE is at peace/with her maker and I believe her family knows and believes this to be true.

I bet that if jennifer had a choice between being brutally murdered, possibly dismembered, and hidden away in an unknown place, or solitude in a 13,000 sq ft home, she would have probably chosen the second option; the one that wasn’t good enough for Fd.

I hope that his property is secured and no one has been allowed to enter the crime scene. You know that Pattis is going to do his best to stop LE from entering it, that may be why he's at the court house early. jmo

We have been assuming that he was not breathing and had no pulse at 4JX. It may be possible that he was not breathing normally and had a faint pulse which would have had first responders/LE begin CPR. CPR and breaths would help get oxygen further into the lungs as described by sites that discuss CPR and CO poisoning (https://www.webmd.com/first-aid/carbon-monoxide-poisoning-treatment). I am sure that this is rosy thinking on my part because I want him to live because I would love to find out where Jennifer is to bring her home.
I'm thinking MT knows where Jennifer is. My hope is on her spilling the info now.

jmo

In my state one would need to be on life support to avoid prison. If paralyzed, missing limbs or otherwise I’ll a trustee is assigned to assist the disabled inmate. An illness or disability does not exclude one from prison, imo.
I think a few years ago a CA man wanted on murder charges jumped from a cliff & ended up paralyzed (alive) and was tried, convicted & sent to prison for LWOP.
Also keep in mind some prisons are better funded/equipped to handle “situations”, a person can always be traded. Moo
Ex: Paralyzed Denver inmate says keeping him locked up serves no purpose – The Denver Post

also feds can transfer out of country
List Of Participating Countries/Governments
But if he has substantial brain damage, he will not face trial.

Interesting! I assumed they already got the warrant. I wonder if others have been able to access the house (the mystery woman, for example).

jmo

Access to the house is blocked, it is a possible crime scene as not all presumed suicides are unassisted & should a ME case be forthcoming, it would be a "death scene" for OCME investigators.

Emily Brindley

@em_brindley

UPDATE: Farmington Police Lt. McKenzie just told me police do NOT have a search warrant yet and have not been inside Dulos’ house in Farmington. He said police are currently in a “holding pattern” but have “wheels in motion” and hope to get into the house this afternoon.
12:02 PM · Jan 29, 2020·Twitter for iPhone

I wonder why it’s taking so long to get one-they must have requested it almost 24 hours ago. Maybe since nobody is in the house, there isn’t any hurry

I'm thinking MT knows where Jennifer is. My hope is on her spilling the info now.

jmo

She's in a tight spot, imo. She tells what she knows and that guarantees she's going to serve time or does she gamble and not tell and blame it all on FD. Curious as to what her attorney is advising her to do. But if she doesn't know where Jennifer is she's got nothing to negotiate with. IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NysesPieces