Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #41

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
FD's sister is an architect and was a partner in FORE.

She would likely have been paid handsomely for her work, and I suspect, used as a conduit to funnel money out of the country into a hidden Greek account.

I'm sure she had nothing to do with Jennifer's death, but I heavily suspect she understands what FD was really like and would be more than happy to get $$$ out of the estate.

As she was in the US for some time, she clearly would have had a lot of contact with the children when FD and JD were still together. I do worry a great deal about her attempting to get custody of the children.

This is really what worries me most. There isn't likely any money in the estate whatsoever, after NP gets his filings in order. The children, however, are a potential source of income, as FD well knew and tried.

The children are US citizens, domiciled in the US. They would be placed with relatives or care based in the US. Currently, they are placed with their maternal grandparent. To my knowledge there is no other blood relative on their paternal side who resides in the US (and has a relationship with them or even contact with them) who could petition for placement with them. Even if there was a relative to petition, the court will seek to keep a stable placement for the children. Their inherited money is in a trust that would detail how and who can spend it. I just don't think that anyone in his family is going to come forward and file for custody. Now, it may be possible that an aunt/uncle/cousin would seek to have a relationship with the children at some point, which might mean they would have to go through the courts if the Farber family wouldn't allow them to but there is precedence that custodial guardians have the right to determine who minor children spend time with, so I see no avenue on this front either.

I’m in the camp that wants him to survive just to face life long incarceration.

That said, I wouldn’t mind it if he sustains just enough damage so that he loses all confidence of his egotistical swagger. (I want him fully aware of how lame he is.)

And I also hope that while he was hovering at deaths door he got a taste of his fate in Tartarus

Tartarus - Wikipedia

I’ll afford him some grace when he shows his children some. (When he discloses the whereabouts of their dear mothers remains...)

I’m not holding my breath

I believe she is a real architect and had read many threads back that her name is credited on the building plans that would have to have been approved by city and country building codes and permits.

I have no reason to think she is not fully qualified

imo, he should have been life flighted to NY immediately.
Time was wasted during the first stop, presumably to assess & stabilize him. Moo

My next statements are likely to be unpopular.

While I am as certain as I can be that Fd killed Jennifer and disposed of her, I don't think any of his family is responsible for her disappearance. To my knowledge none of his family are accused. Yes, they may support him. Whenever posts are highlighting his ethnic background and stating things like coming here for the money or relating their actions to their origins, I find it offensive. These are his relatives so I will assume they love him and have held out hope that he was not guilty despite the evidence but I don't believe we need to insinuate anything about their motives. Fd is a bad guy in my view but his family has yet to be proved that they are.

I feel contempt for him based on what I believe he did (based on evidence presented so far) but to make fun of him as a vegetable just feels like it goes over a line. I know the concept of scroll and roll but since we have had a brief discussion of alternate views being welcome I wanted to throw this alternate view out there.
RSBM:
The Only Thing Necessary for the Triumph of Evil is that Good Men Do Nothing
I personally don't mind that the Greek family is being maligned. They're not decent people if they support FD. Nobody can stick their heads in the sand like that. I feel entirely comfortable assigning evil motive to them. There have been families in other cases that own up to the crimes that have been committed even before trial and conviction.

I don't care about the vegetable comments either. FD is not a human being. To call him an animal would be an insult to animals.

Ironically, he claimed that Jennifer was mentally ill and tried to drive her to suicide. How the tables have turned!

Witnessing the destruction of a Malignant Narc/Sociopath or whatever he is, is surely fulfilling on many levels. Speaking from vast experience.

MOO. MOO. MOO.

Hi @afitzy, I’ve been following this ws thread since July just recently joined.Im truly honored by your welcoming me.I believe fd is guilty and want nothing more than to watch him go to jail for life. It aggravates me of his attempted suicide because he is a coward and took the easy way out!
How ever I’ve watched so much true crime related shows, Documentaries Including nearly the whole oj Simpson case on live televised court,that I come to realize that no case is a slam dunk no matter how compelling the evidence. Sleaze bag attorneys like norm who represent killers like fd will stop at nothing to get a acquittal.
Np in one light is a pompas(redacted) for sure.But I recall a poster who said that her law professor said that np is fd best chance of a innocent finding.and I believe it. I’m glad of all the mistakes he has made in public opinion but there comes a point where it just np and 12 jurors. We don’t know how much or what evidence he gets thrown out but I think some will,that being said.
Here is what I think norms explanation for dna at Wells could be.dna on door knob is from who ever picked up his used plate on the 22nd and carried It into the house got some of his dna on their fingers and transferred to door knob.on the faucet back splash while washing the plate some dna got on faucet. Do you and I believe this?no!! But compelled with more and more doubt brought out by np could it convince one juror? Who knows. He will spin doubt into everything,do I believe that doubt should supersede fact?NO!!!! But we’ve seen it turn jurors before.
I agree with you that we will no doubt see Atty. P. attempt to create reasonable doubt with every piece of forensic evidence in this case! We have to expect this to happen as it will hit us like a tsunami at trial.

BUT, I do admit to being curious how he might be able to explain Fd DNA not only on the faucet you mention but in possibly other parts of 69/71 Welles and certainly the garage.

I have to admit that the LA testimony we heard in AW3 about how she and JD locked the doors at Welles so Fd wouldn't enter was compelling information to say that Fd wasn't allowed in Welles ever. We also saw the testimony of the Court Monitor who said that they didn't witness Fd go inside Welles either.

It will be fascinating to see exactly how much Fd related forensic evidence is found at Welles and where the experts chart out the probable path that Fd took at Welles on 5/24 and how Atty. P. can create reasonable doubt for not just one piece of evidence but blood pools in the garage that are virtually etched into the concrete via seepage even though the floor itself was wiped up. We also have the bloody footprint in the garage. Was this the bloody footprint of JFd attempting to escape, did it belong to Fd or perhaps an accomplice?

Its going to be interesting to see how this growing mountain of evidence can be countered or questioned as it no doubt will by Atty. P. and Fd and MT and KM......

MOO

It woud be the ER MD's and the Neurologist or Intensivist who first treated him.

They make the medical decisions. LE has no standing in this decision
That's what I thought, but I also wondered if Doctors would consult the family since the patient would be incapable of having a say in the treatment.
Can't the family make the decision to pull the plug after a certain amount of time?
Or does there have to be a living will for them to decide to take him off life support?
I can't imagine them wanting him to go on just being a vegetable for however many years.

Imo

If they need more care than the jail can provide they'll search high and low to find another facility to dump them. My guess is FD will probably not
In my state one would need to be on life support to avoid prison. If paralyzed, missing limbs or otherwise I’ll a trustee is assigned to assist the disabled inmate. An illness or disability does not exclude one from prison, imo.
I think a few years ago a CA man wanted on murder charges jumped from a cliff & ended up paralyzed (alive) and was tried, convicted & sent to prison for LWOP.
Also keep in mind some prisons are better funded/equipped to handle “situations”, a person can always be traded. Moo
Ex: Paralyzed Denver inmate says keeping him locked up serves no purpose – The Denver Post

also feds can transfer out of country
List Of Participating Countries/Governments

Last edited:
I completely agree with your comment that this type over-treatment doesn't happen to the average Joe.
Wonder if this could be a CYA move since this is a high profile case and lots of people don't wanna get sued.
As I've said before we have several h. chambers
in my area, most that I know of are privately
owned and used primarily for valuable horses,
not human.
But my point is I've never heard of an accused
murderer being given the extra benefit of a
h. chamber after he tried to kill himself.
Why all the extra measures for FD?

Maybe not in Connecticut, but I know people who were "over-treated" with emergency evacuations and helicopter transport and hyperbaric oxygen. One was a former boss of mine (he didn't make it). If we exclude the oxygen, it happens all the time in my county. People drive off PCH into the ocean, are retrieved (nearly dead) and transported by helicopter to tertiary care centers like UCLA. Kids found in backyard pools, resuscitated, are routinely transferred by copter to UCLA or similar. UCLA's neuro intensive care is full of ordinary people with massive head injuries from accidents, transported by air ambulance.

Medical personnel/first responders do not search to see if a patient has criminal charges against them before rendering whatever aid is considered necessary and "standard of care." It's standard of care, most places, to do CPR and hyperbaric oxygen is standard of care for CO poisoning.

FD was allowed to go to: Lawyer, Doctor, Church. When he was going “crazy” in the mansion, He should have chosen church and spent the last few months on his knees. He is Catholic. I doubt that he confessed his MORTAL sins (he has several)/did penance and tried to amend his life. Don’t worry about him having a proper funeral/not being deserving of, what is waiting for him is real.... His trial (only one JUROR) and ETERNAL punishment is coming very soon. (Matt 25:46) Jennifer deserved a proper burial but I believe SHE is at peace/with her maker and I believe her family knows and believes this to be true.

They would know the instant he cuts off his bracelet. I don't think that would work. Who is going to take care of his very active 5 kids?! The 85 year old grandma can't keep up with this. I wonder if Jennifer's sister will take them, I HOPE. This guy had a wonderful life and blew it all for a girlfriend. What a dumb ungrateful nutcase.

GF will always have assistance caring for the kids with a nanny. She really only has to make it until the oldest twins are 18 then they can take over custody of the other kids. I highly doubt that would happen as Jennifer's sister would most likely step in or I would Carrie Luft would fight tooth and nail for them. It is extremely unlikely any Dulos will ever get custody of them.

Emily Brindley

@em_brindley

UPDATE: Farmington Police Lt. McKenzie just told me police do NOT have a search warrant yet and have not been inside Dulos’ house in Farmington. He said police are currently in a “holding pattern” but have “wheels in motion” and hope to get into the house this afternoon.
12:02 PM · Jan 29, 2020·Twitter for iPhone

I believe she is a real architect and had read many threads back that her name is credited on the building plans that would have to have been approved by city and country building codes and permits.

I have no reason to think she is not fully qualified

Some of those houses Fd “built” don’t look like an architect did the drawings (to me, at least)-some of the proportions don’t look quite right. Just my opinion, that while she may be a bonafide architect, she may not be a good one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NysesPieces