Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #41

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, so if bond is revoked, do they wheel him back into jail cell, or at least the prison infirmary? IMO, he certainly should be. But then, this is CT we’re talking about and they seem to enjoy coddling their criminals. Yeah, they’ll probably out him up in a private nursing home with all of the bells and whistles he has become accustomed to.
They treat him like a celebrity!
@MollyDDD, your avatars continue to inspire avatar envy! Miss the devil though so hope he makes a return appearance!

Yesterday one of the many folks interviewed thought that if Fd recovers that he would go here for psychiatric evaluation and monitoring. It's unclear if there is room at this facility as it supposedly operates at close to capacity. Perhaps we will see this all discussed today as I think Fd days of 'house arrest' are done and today we get to see if Judge White will follow through on his prior statements about bond violations (technically yesterday I believe Fd did violate his bond as he was supposed to be driving himself to Stamford and chose do instead try to kill himself!):

Whiting Forensic Hospital

@MarissaAlter

Here’s the motion clarifying the reasons behind the emergency bond hearing for Fotis Dulos (

Attachments

• 20411C12-31F8-46AE-BF50-461FD09A1C13.jpeg
    20411C12-31F8-46AE-BF50-461FD09A1C13.jpeg
    122.2 KB · Views: 113
  • 86162C22-03B4-4B44-A83F-65FE1FE624E7.jpeg
    86162C22-03B4-4B44-A83F-65FE1FE624E7.jpeg
    105.5 KB · Views: 117
  • 37A8FCD3-06AC-4600-B62E-70702145995C.jpeg
    37A8FCD3-06AC-4600-B62E-70702145995C.jpeg
    64.7 KB · Views: 82
Fotis Dulos in Critical Condition in NYC Hospital ICU After Suicide Attempt I think that physicians are waiting for his family to gather from Greece for a decision to be made to remove life support. I have worked all my life with brain injured people, near drownings, and other oxygen deprived conditions and I honestly cannot see how he did not suffer massive brain damage from this.

But why would they put him in the hyperbaric chamber if he had massive brain damage. Is that standard of care?

With you on testing the system. I'm concerned that yesterday the system might have failed and allowed Fd the time to make an attempt on his life.

I keep going through the timeline of yesterday and so far as I can tell the only people apparently NOT looking for Fd at Noon in Stamford were Atty Colangelo and CSP. Why?

I know if I were Judge White I would be incendiary and ditto for Atty Colangelo. Yet, it wasn't the tracking people that apparently alerted on Fd not being where he was supposed to be yesterday IMO based on the reporting we saw yesterday. Why?

Maybe we don't have the full story but I do hope Judge White investigates what is going on the with monitoring as I'm not convinced that Judge Blawie and Atty Colangelo resolved the monitoring situation following the previous Fd 'detour' into Westchester County.

Yesterday we saw the bail person most likely make the call to Farmington PD for the wellness check at 11:54am and then we have Atty Smith in Stamford getting concerned that his client was nowhere to be seen at 12:15pm. Atty Smith was baffled to not see his client in Stamford IMO.

Monitoring folks had to have approved the departure from 4Jx to Stamford and so with real time tracking would have been alerted that Fd had left 4Jx (house arrest zone established by Judge Blawie). Fd NEVER left 4Jx yesterday (except by ambulance) and so I wonder where the monitoring people were and why CSP weren't on top of the Fd movements yesterday?

Clearly the results of not being on top of the bracelet situation IMO speak for themselves and have been played out now for nearly 24 hrs. with continual media coverage.

The travel time from Farmington was known and the location of Fd and time he was due in Stamford IMO was also known. Yet why did it appear that nobody knew that Fd didn't depart 4Jx in time to make it to Stamford yesterday? Real time tracking capabilities exist with the bracelet and that was how it was able to be determined that Fd had never left 4Jx. But what is the point of having the technology with the bracelet if its not being utilised properly to track a person accused of murder who has a vested interest IMO of flight?

What I wonder also is if nobody on the monitoring side was watching Fd yesterday to make sure he left 4Jx as scheduled, who is to say that at somewhere between 10 (possibly when the person staying with him left 4Jx) and 10:30 am (when he got phone call from the Hartford bail person) instead of trying to commit suicide he simply got in his car and went to the local airfield and got in a plane and simply headed north or for parts unknown. Fd yesterday IMO could have escaped and had at least a 1.5-2 hr jump on LE and it appears that CSP and Atty Colangelo would never have known.

Yesterday was interesting because there was a fixed time where many people were looking for Fd (he was supposed to be in Court for his hearing at noon). Whats also interesting is that Fd had to get approval to leave 4Jx and drive to Stamford and be there for a period of time (assume 1.5 hrs on the road). This put Fd on the roads in CT and if he had gotten in his car yesterday and based on what it seems like might be going on with the monitoring, I'm not at all sure he couldn't have also driven in a totally different direction for a good long time before someone figured out what was going on and attempted to find him?

I find this quite disturbing and I have to say that I don't have much confidence in what we are seeing regarding the bracelet monitoring! The tech on the bracelets is quite clear and we have discussed them endlessly here on WS. But if nobody is watching then what is the point of the bracelets?

I hope Judge White or someone in Hartford or Stamford tracking this case investigates what happened yesterday and how so much time was allowed to Fd without apparent supervision and not following his prearranged travel plan without seeing CSP showing up at 4JX. IMO CSP should have been at 4jx if there was no alert that Fd had left 4Jx by 10:30am. Instead, we saw Farmington PD scrambling to enter 4Jx shortly after 12:00pm.

Not sure what is going on but little about this timeline and tracking makes much sense to me. The Judge released Fd with very serious charges and took it for granted that he was being monitored. Now, it appears that this might not have happened in the way that the Judge expected.

Hartford I think we just might have a problem here!!!!!!!

PS. Has the location of MT been confirmed since we saw what happened yesterday?

MOO
And what if his kids were still in school in CT..
At any time , he could have cut off his ankle bracelet and stormed the school , shown up at drop off or pick up.

100% certain that he knows what school his kids attend in NYC. He could have driven to NYC and waited outside while they filed out the door .

The possibilities are endless.

Ankle Monitoring is a flat out JOKE.
House Arrest is also a JOKE.

Hopefully he left a note. If he had one ounce of decency in him, he’d reveal where JD can be found.

Why would you think this despicable narcissist abuser would suddenly develop one ounce of decency?

He would pathetically dervive his last satisfaction thinking he was NOT giving GF or LE the closure they need.

This is the kind of slime he is

@MarissaAlter

Here’s the motion clarifying the reasons behind the emergency bond hearing for Fotis Dulos (
The system keeps on rolling. I hope this eases the minds who think he is getting special treatment. Right now he is in critical care and the courts are about to revoke his bond. Not so special.

jmo

But why would they put him in the hyperbaric chamber if he had massive brain damage. Is that standard of care?
He may not be in the hyperbaric chamber

ICU sounds more like he’s being kept alive for relatives to get there

One article I posted said some patients are too ill to go in the chamber, they first give them tests to determine brain function, etc.

And what if his kids were still in school in CT..
At any time , he could have cut off his ankle bracelet and stormed the school , shown up at drop off or pick up.

100% certain that he knows what school his kids attend in NYC. He could have driven to NYC and waited outside while they filed out the door .

The possibilities are endless.

Ankle Monitoring is a flat out JOKE.
House Arrest is also a JOKE.
They would know the instant he cuts off his bracelet. I don't think that would work. Who is going to take care of his very active 5 kids?! The 85 year old grandma can't keep up with this. I wonder if Jennifer's sister will take them, I HOPE. This guy had a wonderful life and blew it all for a girlfriend. What a dumb ungrateful nutcase.

It would be difficult to determine exactly the state of his damage in the first hours after the recusssitation from the suicide attempt. Likely the MD's who dealt with him from the ER and the admission would have use of the hyperbaric chamber on their protocol, no matter who the patient was.

The state of his cerebral function would be determined later.

@MollyDDD, your avatars continue to inspire avatar envy! Miss the devil though so hope he makes a return appearance!

Yesterday one of the many folks interviewed thought that if Fd recovers that he would go here for psychiatric evaluation and monitoring. Its unclear if there is room at this facility as it supposedly operates at close to capacity. Perhaps we will see this all discussed today as I think Fd days of 'house arrest' are done and today we get to see if Judge White will follow through on his prior statements about bond violations (technically yesterday I believe Fd did violate his bond as he was supposed to be driving himself to Stamford and chose do instead try to kill himself!):

Whiting Forensic Hospital
lol. Oh he’s still hangin’ around.

Medical professionals provide a standard of care based on the needs of patient and, if he has a healthcare proxy, professionals would use that to modify his care.

My next statements are likely to be unpopular.

While I am as certain as I can be that Fd killed Jennifer and disposed of her, I don't think any of his family is responsible for her disappearance. To my knowledge none of his family are accused. Yes, they may support him. Whenever posts are highlighting his ethnic background and stating things like coming here for the money or relating their actions to their origins, I find it offensive. These are his relatives so I will assume they love him and have held out hope that he was not guilty despite the evidence but I don't believe we need to insinuate anything about their motives. Fd is a bad guy in my view but his family has yet to be proved that they are.

I am in the camp that wants him to survive and recover so he can be held to account in Jennifer's death. Dying before a trial means that he died with the presumption of innocence, which I hate on so many levels. I feel contempt for him based on what I believe he did (based on evidence presented so far) but to make fun of him as a vegetable just feels like it goes over a line. I know the concept of scroll and roll but since we have had a brief discussion of alternate views being welcome I wanted to throw this alternate view out there.

Last (and not controversial, I don't think), my heart goes out to his children because of his actions and the plethora of information that they will someday read about their father on the internet. I always try to post as if his children will read my words (and, I know I miss the mark at times). I am sure they are conflicted and may or may not have love for him or belief in his innocence or guilt-- there are five of them so I am sure there is a range of feeling. I am sad for them today because of the hate/control/selfishness that were the impetus for killing their mother and that is a lot to live through for each of them.

He may not be in the hyperbaric chamber

ICU sounds more like he’s being kept alive for relatives to get there

One article I posted said some patients are too ill to go in the chamber, they first give them tests to determine brain function, etc.

BBM - I wondered about that. Why would they do it if his brain function is limited, however we did read that it helped with the healing. I assume they have a basis that they use with the evaluation and determine if he's a candidate from those results.

Why not? They have an infirmary he can vegetate in.
In cases I've watched, LE (jails) will do everything possible to try and NOT admit accused perps to their jail infirmary. If they need more care than the jail can provide they'll search high and low to find another facility to dump them. My guess is FD will probably not
go back to any normal jail cell. It's not too likely he'll
recover enough to be a normal jail inmate.
If he improves somewhat the state will be shopping secure nursing homes where he will probably languish until he passes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NysesPieces