Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #41

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
And I read it completely differently, that @MassGuy experiment was to time how long it took to get a hose, tape it to the car and get the situation set up. I didn’t tread it as an experiment with the car running.

Yes, I know. It was late when this played out last night and people were having a bit of a giggle and it was great to see the Mods were totally 'on point' to stop @MassGuy from any real life testing!

I was procrastinating on figuring out the maths associated with trying to figure out how much carbon monoxide Fd might have been exposed to while he was sitting in the Suburban. But we know now the emissions produced by the Suburban, rough amt of time Fd was in the Suburban and when he was pulled out to force fresh air (more oxygen into his lungs). The doctor on the interview this am that was posted earlier explained also the rough 'refresh rate' also for the lungs once oxygen is reintroduced and how long the CO stays in the system. We saw paramedics request an oxygen tank and it was attached almost immediately yesterday to Fd.

The thing I don't think we know if whether Fd had the car setup and running in advance of getting into the Suburban. Depending on when we think he got the bad news from which he couldn't recover, did he then simply set up the garage and get the car running? He might not have been able to sit in the car as he might have had his minder and his sister around at 4jx. But, if he started the car and got the CO flowing around 9.30am or so or even earlier, then the concentration levels would have been potentially much higher than we might have originally thought assuming he got in the car at 10:30 am or so and turned on the ignition. If this early starting of the car was what happened, then Fd would essentially have been entering a gas chamber like setup at 10:30 am when he entered the Suburban.

I am sure the medical staff did the rough calculations and also did immediate blood tests to ascertain CO levels present. I would think they would have needed this info in order to determine if he would benefit from being flown to Jacobi too.

All I know if that watching that drone footage yesterday of Fd getting CPR for a long time and looking like a ghost had me absolutely convinced that he had died as he showed no movement/absolutely unresponsive and looked like a rag doll when the first responders hauled him out of the car to the outside area for fresh air and then started CPR. When the first announcement that Fd had died happened, I didn't question it as it was consistent with everything that I had seen happen via the drone. This would lead me to believe that he had the car running for awhile and that concentration levels when he got into the car were possibly substantial.

I still don't understand though why the CSP weren't at 4Jx earlier to figure out why Fd hadn't left for Stamford. Big question IMO.

MOO

Seems his family won’t be there until tomorrow

We won’t be hearing anything on his condition most likely until they have seen him

Matt Caron on Twitter
Interesting that FOX61 is reporting that Fd 'sister' wasn't in CT yesterday and is en route now with the Rear Admiral. Wonder if another relative might have been at 4Jx?

We have been assuming that he was not breathing and had no pulse at 4JX. It may be possible that he was not breathing normally and had a faint pulse which would have had first responders/LE begin CPR. CPR and breaths would help get oxygen further into the lungs as described by sites that discuss CPR and CO poisoning (https://www.webmd.com/first-aid/carbon-monoxide-poisoning-treatment). I am sure that this is rosy thinking on my part because I want him to live because I would love to find out where Jennifer is to bring her home.
Yeah, I considered that too, but I'm thinking if they were confident enough to pronounce him dead at the scene there must have been no pulse.

They apparently did not detect a pulse until he was in the ambulance and even then it was faint. And that was after 30 minutes.

So their efforts paid off in that they were able to get his heart going again but from the time he was hooked up to the ventilator he has apparently not been capable of breathing on his own.

He must have suffered massive brain damage and I don't think he ever had a chance once they found him.

Maybe if they had found him 15 minutes earlier there would have been a different outcome, but I think it is over for Fotis.

Imo

We have been assuming that he was not breathing and had no pulse at 4JX. It may be possible that he was not breathing normally and had a faint pulse which would have had first responders/LE begin CPR. CPR and breaths would help get oxygen further into the lungs as described by sites that discuss CPR and CO poisoning (https://www.webmd.com/first-aid/carbon-monoxide-poisoning-treatment). I am sure that this is rosy thinking on my part because I want him to live because I would love to find out where Jennifer is to bring her home.
Actually, I've been thinking the same.

Administration of CPR =/= no pulse/no breathing necessarily. CPR training dictates to check for these things, but if you are unsure (faint pulse) or if breathing is irregular (gasps and such), administer CPR. Starting CPR is deemed more important than waiting to double-check these things.

To me, it is more important how long FD MAY have been without oxygen before CPR was started, as well as the concentration of carbon monoxide in his body. Once CPR was started, oxygen was being forced into his system.

Also, random, but since it was brought up previously, I've seen some talking about the possibility of FD "faking" being unconscious, as well as the forcefulness of the CPR administered. First of all, anyone familiar with quality CPR will tell you that faking unconsciousness to the point of receiving CPR is a BAD idea. The depth and force of chest compressions done correctly is painful and can possibly break bones.

Secondly, I don't think that CPR was forceful; I think it was CPR administered correctly. Quality CPR is significantly more violent than what the general public is led to believe in media.

All-in-all, I think those first responders did a terrific job yesterday.

Last edited:
I am a few pages behind, but thank you SO much for posting this.

I try to scroll and roll, but there are many comments I've found offensive as of late. As others have attested to, though, I have caught flack for having unpopular, differing opinions in the past on this thread, so I mostly remain silent lately.

I'm seriously thankful you took the time to bring attention to the comments about FD's family, their motivations, and some of the tasteless comments on his possible vegetative state. There will always be conjecture and opinions voiced on these threads, but some things are just crass and uncalled for, and I'm glad attention was brought to it in some capacity.
Hello...I am taking a guess that this comment may be directed at my post - which is cool. However, JMO -- frankly, FD wouldn't be in the "state" he is in, if he would not have killed the mother of his children. All the choices he made were his to make; including trying to take his life - which, like everything else, he failed at. Personally, I hope he survives so he can stand trial, be found guilty and spend the rest of his life in prison. As Al Pacino said, in The Devils Advocate - "Free Will-It's a "...jmo

Seems his family won’t be there until tomorrow

We won’t be hearing anything on his condition most likely until they have seen him

Matt Caron on Twitter
I am seeing multiple outlets report his sister is on her way from Greece, but I also saw outlets reporting this yesterday:

"Editor of Proto Thema, leading Greek news outlet, tells me he just spoke with Fotis Dulos’s sister, who lives in Greece. She is currently visiting the US and with Dulos at hospital. “She says he is in intensive care with a pulse and doctors are trying to save him.”" Tony Aiello on Twitter

Yeah, I considered that too, but I'm thinking if they were confident enough to pronounce him dead at the scene there must have been no pulse.

They apparently did not detect a pulse until he was in the ambulance and even then it was faint. And that was after 30 minutes.

So their efforts paid off in that they were able to get his heart going again but from the time he was hooked up to the ventilator he has apparently not been capable of breathing on his own.

He must have suffered massive brain damage and I don't think he ever had a chance once they found him.

Maybe if they had found him 15 minutes earlier there would have been a different outcome, but I think it is over for Fotis.

Imo

You could be very right. But, I have questions.

If he died at the scene, why would they move him and take him to a hospital? When people are dead on scene, they wait until the coroner comes to send the body off to the morgue. I think we don't have the full story (or, I am hoping we don't have the full story). It is not that I don't think this is dire, I do. I am just wondering as there was so much miss information yesterday. On the driveway, he was not hooked up to monitors, etc. In the ambulance, he would have been hence them finding his vital signs. I keep coming back to was he really dead or was that the untrained thought process versus the advanced life saving team who came on scene later.

Actually, I've been thinking the same.

Administration of CPR =/= no pulse/no breathing necessarily. CPR training dictates to check for these things, but if you are unsure (faint pulse) or if breathing is irregular (gasps and such), administer CPR. Starting CPR is deemed more important than waiting to double-check these things.

To me, it is more important how long FD MAY have been without oxygen before CPR was started, as well as the concentration of carbon monoxide in his body. Once CPR was started, oxygen was being forced into his system.

Also, random, but since it was brought up previously, I've seen some talking about the possibility of FC "faking" being unconscious, as well as the forcefulness of the CPR administered. First of all, anyone familiar with quality CPR will tell you that faking unconsciousness to the point of receiving CPR is a BAD idea. The depth and force of chest compressions done correctly is painful and can possibly break bones.

Secondly, I don't think that CPR was forceful; I think it was CPR administered correctly. Quality CPR is significantly more violent than what the general public is led to believe in media.

All-in-all, I think those first responders did a terrific job yesterday.
Yes, CPR done correctly is hard work for any that have gotten the training.

It's quite incredible how hard/forceful the compressions have to be in order to be effective.

I am seeing multiple outlets report his sister is on her way from Greece, but I also saw outlets reporting this yesterday:

"Editor of Proto Thema, leading Greek news outlet, tells me he just spoke with Fotis Dulos’s sister, who lives in Greece. She is currently visiting the US and with Dulos at hospital. “She says he is in intensive care with a pulse and doctors are trying to save him.”" Tony Aiello on Twitter

Weird

Does he have more than one sister?

Yes, that is the report that I saw that had me saying she was here. We saw her at the Civil Trial in December and it is believed she and her family were here for Christmas too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NysesPieces