Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #41

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That is probably the hold up, no crime. CT has no crime of suicide in its penal code. Assisting a suicide must be illegal, but I can't see it in the criminal code.
Suicide is legal all over the US. Attempted is illegal in some states, not CT. Assisted suicide is illegal in CT, but there is no evidence of that here.

I want to know how they finally managed to get the warrant knowing the above.

That is probably the hold up, no crime. CT has no crime of suicide in its penal code. Assisting a suicide must be illegal, but I can't see it in the criminal code.
It appears they got under their “continuing investigation “ from one of the tweets. Maybe they got it under the JFd case rather than a “new crime”? JMO

They have lots of probable cause that includes the three previous AWs. I'd think they could simply say they need this search warrant to look for additional evidence wrt the first three AWs. There should be no problem getting a search warrant. MOO

Except they already searched. So they have to have new facts warranting going in.

I hope LE searches as long as necessary at 4Jax. I don’t know what they will find but I do hope that whatever they find it will further the case for Jennifer.
I hope they will be able to collect any financial documents etc...as it seems he may have had those out or accessible when he was calling bondsman (or at the very least the one MM who was quoted by the Courant yesterday as having spoken to FD).

I can’t even imagine what the scope of the warrant would be. Keep in mind the ForeGroup office is above the garage where he attempted to take his life.
I assume any phone calls he made that morning might also be subject to some type of warrant or cell phone or landline?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Missygirl26