Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #41

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Could also be Farber money that was squirreled away during the marriage, sent to Greece or the Cayman Islands. Just a thought.

I hope GF's lawyers have been able to follow the money trail on this woman, most especially all years Gloria's husband was giving FD the money to fund FORE. I would suspect there are funds known to FD and AC that neither Jennifer nor her father knew about.

I have strong opn

Thank you folks!

IMO I have strong opinions but even I don’t think she would come on the stand at the trial. Did he really say that? Moo like from where thin air?

I think the poster got the initials mixed up. They meant FD, not JD. NP has said in the past that Fotis would take the stand to tell his side.

Let’s not speculate unless there is evidence he took something. I wouldn’t waste my thoughts and time over it. Maybe focus more on if he can recover. Any life lost is saddening why do ppl do that? Smh

Bc he sniffed and inhaled something. CO. And from everything that has been gathered for evidence so far, he appears to be slam dunk guilty as hell. If not her murder, then her disappearance. If not her disappearance, then his infidelity. If not his infidelity, his crass treatment of her. Gone 10 days a month. Never at his children’s school. Systematically destroyed her. Day after day after day. His life lost would be happiness to those who knew Jennifer. His life lost would stop frivolous litigation. His life lost would bring serenity. His life lost was his choice. Not yesterday, but last May. He made the decisions that lead to or will lead to his life lost. The sooner the better. Because he deserves to have his life lost.
<modsnip: unnecessary>

Last edited by a moderator:
I've got so many questions about the latest events. If FD is actually going to recover, I think NP will never let him go to trial, instead he will say his attempted suicide has rendered him not competent to participate in his case. Or if he doesn't recover, who talks first MT or KM? In my opinion, KM being a lawyer will be the first to tell all. And blame FD and MT, saying he was only a small player in helping hide evidence, and claiming he didn't have anything to do with a body. I simply can't see a way that MT can get out of her actions in JFD's death. She's in too far to say FD threatened her, and her coziness with him shows she wasn't afraid of him.

I am really surprised that FD has a new gf. It didn't take him long to get someone, if MT moved her stuff out in September and AC was seen at his house in October. In my mind he had it all with JFD, she was pretty, smart and had the money he desired, and she put up with all him. MT appeared only to be what we in the Midwest calls a lady of ill repute. The kind men want to spend a few hours with but would never bring home to mom. The new girlfriend seems to be more in touch with who JDF was, but obviously she has a problem with picking who she should or should not spend time with.

MOO

I have so many questions.

Is this why some sources said Rena was at the hospital yesterday? Another woman was there and they just assumed?

Is she allowed to stay by his side constantly since she isn't family?
I think that's probably what happened.
I don't see why they wouldn't allow her to stay with him.
Considering the situation.

BBM
So the car was running when first responders arrived. According to this article at least.

So did AC go out for groceries because she was hungry, or did FD ask her to go pick something up as a ruse so that he could start his CO in the car? Seems that if she had any idea he was upset, she would have stayed with him and accompanied him to the hearing, IMO.

I've always been in the FD didn't leave a note camp. But, a thought occurred to me. Maybe he left a note blaming MT. (I know what I did and what I didn't do) Same body type, minus the gun show (biceps). Maybe he'll say he was framed and due to his love for her he helped her cover it up. Maybe he was forming revenge fantasies against her after he read AW2 was it? Where she said 'I hate him for that'. I know, LOL. I wouldn't be shocked by anything at this point in this circus.
There’s not a chance in Hell that’s gonna happen.
This post isn't to negate or reinforce anything you have stated in your post. However, you probably already know, any trial lawyer worth his "green," probably isn't going to have as a juror anyone who has posted on or read a crime discussion board.

Sometimes the decisions made concerning what evidence is punitive or probative handicaps jurors. The legal system is not perfect...obviously, but I agree the 12 people selected should be thoughtful, intelligent, and wise. Perhaps, it's time for professional jurors. IDK...just thinking....MOO...IMO
Anna Curry is really good friends with Ralph Lauren’s daughter. She must come from money as well. You really can’t make this stuff up....
how does he dupe all the rich women and men! I don’t get it. I believe IMO all rich ppl should get married within money to avoid situations like these. No offense but money is evil and if any of this is true then look what it did!

So did AC go out for groceries because she was hungry, or did FD ask her to go pick something up as a ruse so that he could start his CO in the car? Seems that if she had any idea he was upset, she would have stayed with him and accompanied him to the hearing, IMO.
And to ensure at the very minimum her money was secured. She’s probably gonna loose all that money. That’s an expensive marriage, expensive sil and a very expensive friendship.

That’s exactly why I asked because he doesn’t have anything left and if I understood it correctly once bond is revoked you loose the money. That’s probably why he killed himself. IMO he Definetly channeled money or hid it. There’s no way he didn’t. That’s probably why JD filed for divorce on top of his cheating. I mean I’m not saying their marriage didn’t have problems but he didn’t know how to grow money because he didn’t come form money. She knew because she came from money.

MOO FD did know how to have an affair, he did not seem to know how to go back and get a job, an apartment and start over again after his affair resulted in a divorce.
It seems it was news to him that an affair could result in his wife divorcing him. MOO even in Greece that is pretty much the way divorces happen.
MOO I literally feel sorry for him, he could have been back working in finance and had half custody. JF could have got on with her life without him hanging on (2010 when he says he fell out of love with her.)
MOO if he was good with the kids and they said so, JF probably would have come to some kind of relationship with him for their sake.

MOO Instead she is murdered, he is dying, their children are parent-less, his own family is distraught and his friends are left charged with having participated in a crime. Its really tragic.

Last edited:
She hasn't gone to any of the other hearings. Why would she start now?

I have a feeling she didn't know he was home.

FD was out of breath on the phone around 1030, which is a sign of carbon monoxide.

AC left around 1115, long after FD would've had to have left to make it to the hearing.

Someone asked if NP gets paid even if FD dies. The thing lawyers are best at in the world is getting paid. NP almost certainly has a retainer and engagement agreement that specifies when, how, and how much he gets paid. It likely also includes a clause that says "You agree that we will bill you for the time spent on your matter, including unplanned and emergency expenses" i.e. if s&%# hits the fan, we are billing for our time.

Legal retainers are contractual agreements that you are bound to pay. If he dies, the attorneys will likely become creditors of his estate unless he pre-paid a big enough retainer to cover all the bills.

@Alathea, I wish I could believe that Atty. P. heard better news about his client. I'm not so confident. All I know is that the last person in the world and certainly in this case who should be delivering the 'news' about Fd health is Atty. P. as his credibility on a good day IMO is questionable.

I just hope Atty Colangelo picked up the phone and did his own due diligence on the Fd situation before agreeing to whatever 'suggestion' was made by Atty. P and very much hope the State has made every effort to secure Fd while he is in NY.

If I had to guess I would think that Atty. P. went to Jacobi last night and saw the 'dire' situation and realised that it very neatly coincided with the financial end of Fd as evidenced by the collateral issues with the bond that can't really be rectified as Fd seems to be out $$$$. This would allow Atty. P. a graceful exit from a financial situation that is no longer advantageous and doesn't offer the PR opportunities that he once did. This is why I think Atty. P. looked a bit more relaxed today, he finally had his out from a case that is simply a drainer.

MOO

Oh, no. He’s relaxed today bc his “dire” predictions will not come to pass. FD is probably recovering. And his gravy train is back at the Pattisville Junction.
But I digress. I’m going to go see where I heard the gossip that FD getting multiple treatments a day. Either bird chirper or across the pond. Brb.

I'm wondering if he asked her to go out, too.

He must have waited for her to leave and then got started as soon as she was gone. That's probably why he was out of breath during the phone call.

But apparently she has not accompanied him to any appearances so I'm assuming she was not planning on going with him.

Jmo

MOO FD also, though FD did know how to have an affair, he didnot seem to know how to go back and get a job, an apartment and start over again after his affair resulted in a divorce.
It seems it was news to him that an affair could result in his wife divorcing him. MOO even in Greece that is pretty much the way divorces happen.
MOO I literally feel sorry for him, he could have been back working in finance and had half custody. JF could have got on with her life without him hanging on ( 2010 when he says he fell out of love with her.)
MOO if he was good with the kids and they said so, JF probably would have come to some kind of relationship with him for their sake.

MOO Instead she is murdered, he is dying, their children are parent-less, his own family is distraught and his friends are left charged with having participated in a crime. Its really tragic.
Yeah IMO he probably thought that after his first marriage his affair with JD ended in marriage. He never thought divorce would be hard because his first divorce was easy. Remember what MT said he didn’t think JD would do this to him. Moo maybe he though he would marry and had enough money squared away in foreign banks. Who knows? And now that he’s brain dead we would never know!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NysesPieces