Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #42

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.

doodles1211

Reaction score
New Canaan Police are looking for a missing woman Saturday, May 25.

Jennifer Dulos, 50, was reported missing around 7:30 p.m. Friday, May 24. A sliver alert has been issued.

New Canaan Police with the assistance of the Connecticut State Police initiated a search and an investigation both of which are ongoing as of 8:45 am. Saturday..

Anyone with information related to Dulos’s whereabouts should contact Sgt. Joseph Farenga at 203-505-1332.

920x920.jpg

New Canaan Police search for missing woman

Media thread:
CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, Media, Maps, Timeline *NO DISCUSSION*

Thread #1 Thread #2 Thread #3 Thread #4 Thread #5 Thread #6 Thread #7 Thread #8 Thread #9 Thread #10 Thread #11 Thread #12 Thread #13 Thread #14
Thread #15[/B] Silver Alert - CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #15 *ARRESTS*
Thread #16 - Silver Alert - CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #16
Thread #17 Silver Alert - CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #17
Thread #18 - Silver Alert - CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #18
Thread #19 - Silver Alert - CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #19
Thread #20 - Silver Alert - CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #20
Thread #21 - Silver Alert - CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #21
Thread #22 - Silver Alert - CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #22
Thread #23 - Silver Alert - CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #23
Thread #24 - Silver Alert - CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #24
Thread #25 - Silver Alert - CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #25
Thread #26 - Silver Alert - CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #26
Thread #27 - Silver Alert - CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #27
Thread #28 - Silver Alert - CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #28
Thread #29 Thread #30 Thread #31 Thread #32 Thread #33 Thread #34 Thread #35 Thread #36 Thread #37 Thread #38 Thread #39 Thread #40 Thread #41

Last edited by a moderator:
The smile on Glorias face today = priceless.

Nothing can bring her daughter back, but I sincerely hope she will get justice in whatever form it may take.

I’m also thinking of Jennifer’s children tonight. No kids should have to go through what they have. They have lost their mother and their lives will never be the same. Now this.....

The smile on Glorias face today = priceless.

Nothing can bring her daughter back, but I sincerely hope she will get justice in whatever form it may take.

I’m also thinking of Jennifer’s children tonight. No kids should have to go through what they have. They have lost their mother and their lives will never be the same. Now this.....
Yes .i feel for the kids hopefully this is over soon

From the last thread, quoting Afitzy:
[Truly the stories in MSM seem to vary on the issue but what you are saying is the way that it usually seemed to work. But, if this was the deal then why didn't Atty Smith alert someone earlier if Fd was supposed to meet him in New Haven or some prearranged parking spot along the way? IDK, Atty Smith didn't really explain anything about this yesterday that I recall hearing.

The first story I read was that Fd told the woman at the house wearing the baseball cap and who went to the store, that he wanted to go to Stamford alone. Maybe he said this to get her out of the house. IDK?

It was strange watching it all play out as the Press had seen Atty Smith head inside in Stamford but then they never saw Fd. It was odd to not have Fd be with his atty as previously he arrived with Atty. P. of another member of the firm. Then the situation got strange as Fd still hadn't shown up by noon. It appears that Atty Smith made some kind of call or alert at 12:15 pm to figure out where Fd might be. Supposedly the Judge never entered the Chambers either. All of this info was via Press tweet as I don't think we had any video inside Stamford yesterday to see what might have been happening.

Meanwhile while all this confusion was happening in Stamford, WFSB had the drone flying live in Farmington and it quickly became obvious why Fd wasn't in Stamford.

There was a lot of misinformation and confusion and the Press was IMO left scrambling to figure out where to send their reporters. Very confusing day all around.

MOO]

I agree with all you wrote. It was confusing and not done in their business as usual way. I had wondered (MOO) if there was contention between Fd and the legal team. Without Pattis there and probably Fd freaking out a bit about the bond, I would imagine that Fd was feeling that his last flank had given up on him. So, interesting and I wonder if we will ever know what the chain of events were.

I think JFd mentions this in one of her blogs, but Fd's business and HIS houses were FD, IMO. I think that JFd said FORE group is Fd. His identity was entirely encased in the homes he built. He couldn't sell them for less than he thought they were worth....He taught his children that 4JX was more than a house, it was part of their father...When that mirage began to fade and die as it did on Monday when the Civil court ruled that Fd would have to turn in his keys, etc. for Sturbridge Hill, I think that was the last straw. He was losing his identity. If he was sent back to prison on Tuesday, I sincerely think that may have been his last day of freedom. Tout, Marsiello, AC and others....were his friends, but he used his friends, their money, and there was nothing left he valued.

The saddest part of this, IMO, is that he turned his back on his family and children for his business and his extra-marital affairs....and his childhood and college friends. He abused all of them. He took money from them and didn't repay it...it took love from them, but was too busy to appreciate it...and valued a moment of gratification and adoration...instead of a journey of love and responsibility. Soooooooo sad....and what mess he's left behind. And, JFd is not around to "cleanup this mess."

Only peaceful thoughts and prayers for all the families and children impacted by this case....Hopefully some of the issues will be resolved soon. IMO...MOO

Last edited:
From the last thread, quoting Afitzy:
[Truly the stories in MSM seem to vary on the issue but what you are saying is the way that it usually seemed to work. But, if this was the deal then why didn't Atty Smith alert someone earlier if Fd was supposed to meet him in New Haven or some prearranged parking spot along the way? IDK, Atty Smith didn't really explain anything about this yesterday that I recall hearing.

The first story I read was that Fd told the woman at the house wearing the baseball cap and who went to the store, that he wanted to go to Stamford alone. Maybe he said this to get her out of the house. IDK?

It was strange watching it all play out as the Press had seen Atty Smith head inside in Stamford but then they never saw Fd. It was odd to not have Fd be with his atty as previously he arrived with Atty. P. of another member of the firm. Then the situation got strange as Fd still hadn't shown up by noon. It appears that Atty Smith made some kind of call or alert at 12:15 pm to figure out where Fd might be. Supposedly the Judge never entered the Chambers either. All of this info was via Press tweet as I don't think we had any video inside Stamford yesterday to see what might have been happening.

Meanwhile while all this confusion was happening in Stamford, WFSB had the drone flying live in Farmington and it quickly became obvious why Fd wasn't in Stamford.

There was a lot of misinformation and confusion and the Press was IMO left scrambling to figure out where to send their reporters. Very confusing day all around.

MOO]

I agree with all you wrote. It was confusing and not done in their business as usual way. I had wondered (MOO) if there was contention between Fd and the legal team. Without Pattis there and probably Fd freaking out a bit about the bond, I would imagine that Fd was feeling that his last flank had given up on him. So, interesting and I wonder if we will ever know what the chain of events were.
If there is any investigation into the suicide or possible eventual death (hard to say at this point) there might be more information. I hope so. No matter what you think about Fd, the event itself was a tragedy and sadly I wonder if it ever had to happen? I still don't know from the timeline why people that should have expected him to be in Stamford (Atty Smith and Atty Colangelo and the bracelet monitors) didn't alert long before noon. Simply a mystery at this point IMO but I find this aspect of the situation disturbing and worthy of investigation.

I wonder if it was the bail revocation that was the issue for Fd? Today we saw the information uncovered about the Fd 'friend/GF' providing a good amount of cash and signing a note for $3.0 million as part of the bail/bond package. Would she lose this if the possible fraud on the included properties from Fd were uncovered in Court? Was this a contributing factor to what Fd chose to do? Fd had to know that he didn't have the collateral that was needed too. Did he care about his friend and her/his $$$ and the fact that she signed a note for his bond? IDK.

Others have speculated that Atty. P. oversold the probability of success in the case and grossly underestimated the required bond that would be needed. The murder charges had to be a horrific experience for Fd and perhaps he finally did wake up to the situation he was in? IDK, we have seen him smiling and smirking all along with the prior 2 AWs as if he and Atty. P. were sharing some kind of inside joke. Its been hard to watch as the message was almost 'catch me if you can'. But AW3 would be sobering for anyone, even Fd who seems to have learned quite a bit from KM over the years IMO.

Some have speculated that Fd couldn't hack being required to stay inside 4Jx and that he simply became unglued? We certainly saw him agitated IMO at his last court appearance. Maybe it was as simple as not being able to be inside and knowing that if he went to prison that the situation would be much much worse?

Lots of things no doubt contributed to the situation yesterday for Fd. I hope LE does investigate the situation and even if they don't share the results that they look to see what improvements can be made in the system of monitoring high flight risk individuals such as Fd and MT.

MOO

Media is so lazy. They report on something and fail to mention the only interesting part:

1. As per media, LE executed on a search warrant at FD's house late today. Great, but could they remind us readers if the home has ever been searched before? How could they not include that tidbit? If this is the first time LE is in there there is a good chance of something being found that might lead them to poor JD.

2. All the articles I read talked about FD still being in the hospital in bad condition, but excuse me, is he conscious or not? And is there any prognosis at all so we can think about the only thing that matters at this point (location of JD and whether he might still be able to tell someone, even if he doesn't). If media asked about it and was told "we can't determine yet the extent of brain damage" or "none of your business", then just put that in the article!

If there is any investigation into the suicide or possible eventual death (hard to say at this point) there might be more information. I hope so. No matter what you think about Fd, the event itself was a tragedy and sadly I wonder if it ever had to happen? I still don't know from the timeline why people that should have expected him to be in Stamford (Atty Smith and Atty Colangelo and the bracelet monitors) didn't alert long before noon. Simply a mystery at this point IMO but I find this aspect of the situation disturbing and worthy of investigation.

I wonder if it was the bail revocation that was the issue for Fd? Today we saw the information uncovered about the Fd 'friend/GF' providing a good amount of cash and signing a note for $3.0 million as part of the bail/bond package. Would she lose this if the possible fraud on the included properties from Fd were uncovered in Court? Was this a contributing factor to what Fd chose to do? Fd had to know that he didn't have the collateral that was needed too. Did he care about his friend and her/his $$$ and the fact that she signed a note for his bond? IDK.

Others have speculated that Atty. P. oversold the probability of success in the case and grossly underestimated the required bond that would be needed. The murder charges had to be a horrific experience for Fd and perhaps he finally did wake up to the situation he was in? IDK, we have seen him smiling and smirking all along with the prior 2 AWs as if he and Atty. P. were sharing some kind of inside joke. Its been hard to watch as the message was almost 'catch me if you can'. But AW3 would be sobering for anyone, even Fd who seems to have learned quite a bit from KM over the years IMO.

Some have speculated that Fd couldn't hack being required to stay inside 4Jx and that he simply became unglued? We certainly saw him agitated IMO at his last court appearance. Maybe it was as simple as not being able to be inside and knowing that if he went to prison that the situation would be much much worse?

Lots of things no doubt contributed to the situation yesterday for Fd. I hope LE does investigate the situation and even if they don't share the results that they look to see what improvements can be made in the system of monitoring high flight risk individuals such as Fd and MT.

MOO

Add to all of this that the judge said his actions were stupid. The judge was asserting control in a forceful and public way with Pattis unable to smooth talk it over. I do think that anyone saying something like that to him would have gotten an earful and a sharp attitude but he just had to stand there and take it.

Then, the memorial went back up and was larger. He could not have insulated himself enough from the ridicule that he was receiving. I wonder if he had a hard time thinking that he was going to court--probably surrendering himself unable to make bond and would have to drive by that memorial---a symbol that his ex-wife had won over him.

With the Pattis group, they had to have been stern with him about the memorial desecration. While publicly they were saying it was a nothing action and, in fact, bullying of him, I can only imagine how frustrated the legal team was with his actions and him feeling justified in doing what he did.

My guess about the alerting is that he asked for permission to leave, was granted permission, and his lawyers/the state's lawyers did not check in. I am befuddled that the monitoring company would not notice that he was still in the home. Got to wonder if they would not have alerted as he was home but would have been notified if he veered off course. At least, this incident has alerted all of us that there is a serious, big nightmare problem with the way the monitoring works or doesn't work.

Media is so lazy. They report on something and fail to mention the only interesting part:

1. As per media, LE executed on a search warrant at FD's house late today. Great, but could they remind us readers if the home has ever been searched before? How could they not include that tidbit? If this is the first time LE is in there there is a good chance of something being found that might lead them to poor JD.

2. All the articles I read talked about FD still being in the hospital in bad condition, but excuse me, is he conscious or not? And is there any prognosis at all so we can think about the only thing that matters at this point (location of JD and whether he might still be able to tell someone, even if he doesn't). If media asked about it and was told "we can't determine yet the extent of brain damage" or "none of your business", then just put that in the article!
Good points.

Unfortunately we don't have complete visibility on all the search warrants yet I think. So much of what is known here on WS is because what happened was seen or possibly mentioned as having happened as it relates to searches. Some of the searches were reported earlier by the Press, but it wasn't consistent and so we don't know everything that has been searched. LE never really has briefed on the searches or the investigation other than once outside of the MIRA plant which happened months ago. I think its incredible that we do know what we do!

The hospital situation with Fd I agree is troubling. We only have info from Atty. P. who says the situation is 'dire'. We have heard from no medical personnel and CSP/FBI and whomever else is involved with the investigation which is being overseen by Atty Colangelo have been silent.

I would hope there are reasons for the lack of communication we have seen in this case as its unlike any number of other similar cases many of us have followed. Maybe we will understand it all eventually but I'm not optimistic we will.

MOO

I am still appalled how his new GF saw him as man material. GROSS! JMO

I have not found anything convincing that would lead me to believe that they were an "item" or couple. While it seems plausible, I struggle that she would actually tie herself to his star. As a good friend, I could see that she might stay at the hospital with him until family arrived.

My mind keeps coming back to the same thing: Why was FD out on bond? LE has been so on point during this investigation. How could they underestimate this possibility?! I don't want to blame LE but it is very difficult for me to understand why he was not in custody and on suicide watch. Even if only for his children's sakes. Even behind bars, these little kids would still have a father. Now with the way things are going, they are not likely to have any parent at all. It breaks my heart. My father passed away on Sunday and I was so fortunate to have a wonderful dad who would never, ever hurt his family. We only get two parents and no matter what, they are precious to us. MOO

I don't know much about health insurance and I wonder how it might work for Fd in his current situation in the hospital?

Does the insurer have to approve all care decisions and can the insurer decline to pay for certain treatment? Can the insurer effective evaluation an end of life client who might be on life support and say that they will no longer provide coverage?

If Fd doesn't have a living will or healthcare proxy and he isn't able to speak for himself and his next of kin isn't here, then how is treatment being administered? Who has been responsible for directly Fd healthcare during the present crisis?

I've been reading a bit about the oxygen therapy and the opinions on the value of the treatment are all over the map IMO. Is it possible that Fd insurance company might deny that treatment and that without the financial ability to pay for it himself then he won't have access to that service?

MOO

I don't know much about health insurance and I wonder how it might work for Fd in his current situation in the hospital?

Does the insurer have to approve all care decisions and can the insurer decline to pay for certain treatment? Can the insurer effective evaluation an end of life client who might be on life support and say that they will no longer provide coverage?

If Fd doesn't have a living will or healthcare proxy and he isn't able to speak for himself and his next of kin isn't here, then how is treatment being administered? Who has been responsible for directly Fd healthcare during the present crisis?

I've been reading a bit about the oxygen therapy and the opinions on the value of the treatment are all over the map IMO. Is it possible that Fd insurance company might deny that treatment and that without the financial ability to pay for it himself then he won't have access to that service?

MOO
Many hospitals, if not most, spend millions on uncompensated care each year, meaning they pick up the tab for patients with no insurance etc. I would think there would be massive lawsuits daily if any hospital or insurance company would effectively end a life by refusing further care. Just in my experience ...

My mind keeps coming back to the same thing: Why was FD out on bond? LE has been so on point during this investigation. How could they underestimate this possibility?! I don't want to blame LE but it is very difficult for me to understand why he was not in custody and on suicide watch. Even if only for his children's sakes. Even behind bars, these little kids would still have a father. Now with the way things are going, they are not likely to have any parent at all. It breaks my heart. My father passed away on Sunday and I was so fortunate to have a wonderful dad who would never, ever hurt his family. We only get two parents and no matter what, they are precious to us. MOO

I am sorry for your loss. I lost my Dad a few years ago and I miss him every day.

I don’t understand how or why FD was out on bond either. Unfortunately, he chose his own selfish cowardice over his children. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cecilgoodroe