Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #42

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This had nothing to do with law enforcement. If they had their way, FD would be behind bars right now.

Connecticut allows bond for people charged with murder. That’s the law.

I just wish that Palmetto Surety had caught the fraud sooner and realized he didn’t have near enough collateral because of the foreclosures. At that point he’d most likely still be behind bars right?

I don’t know anything about the bond industry so I’m just curious if anyone knows why they didn’t confirm the value of the properties and their foreclosure status BEFORE signing the bond agreement? It’s been reported that 2 of the properties were in foreclosure and one was grossly overvalued.

I just wish that Palmetto Surety had caught the fraud sooner and realized he didn’t have near enough collateral because of the foreclosures. At that point he’d most likely still be behind bars right?

I don’t know anything about the bond industry so I’m just curious if anyone knows why they didn’t confirm the value of the properties and their foreclosure status BEFORE signing the bond agreement? It’s been reported that 2 of the properties were in foreclosure and one was grossly overvalued.
I mean, look at who you’re dealing with here. An accused murderer who built a house of cards, and is being sued by his mother-in-law.

Other than that he’s totally trustworthy, and the revelation that his properties were overvalued comes as a complete shock.

I mean, look at who you’re dealing with here. An accused murderer who built a house of cards, and is being sued by his mother-in-law.

Other than that he’s totally trustworthy, and the revelation that his properties were overvalued comes as a complete shock.

Palmetto is a company from SC. We know Ms. Curry is in NC. I wonder if she found them and convinced them to produce the bond agreement. The local bondsman, Mark Motuxzick, declined to write the one for 6 million and then Palmetto stepped in.

His property being overvalued would be noted by anyone who lives in the area. However, if you are a SC company you might not know until you do some digging that the properties are overvalued and Fd is underwater.

I don't know much about health insurance and I wonder how it might work for Fd in his current situation in the hospital?

Does the insurer have to approve all care decisions and can the insurer decline to pay for certain treatment? Can the insurer effective evaluation an end of life client who might be on life support and say that they will no longer provide coverage?

If Fd doesn't have a living will or healthcare proxy and he isn't able to speak for himself and his next of kin isn't here, then how is treatment being administered? Who has been responsible for directly Fd healthcare during the present crisis?
Re: why GF may be at his side and also who is making decisions regarding FD medical care: if the GF is such a good friend, she may have p.o.a. For medical. Or, his own attorney may have petitioned for medical poa yesterday? Not sure if that's possible, but imo, it seems like it should be.

Gosh. How could we be begin to process #41 threads? Can’t imagine all the work that has been done here? It’s awesome if anyone would take the time to do that. And if anyone would take away from this work, well along came a spider and set down beside her

Re: suicide risk
My impression of FD every time I've seen him in proceedings on tv is that he comes off as somebody interested in what's happening, but not worried. Almost as though he is watching it all happening to someone else. A disconnect.
That's only my impression. I'm not a psychologist, and I don't even play one on tv.

Re: suicide risk
My impression of FD every time I've seen him in proceedings on tv is that he comes off as somebody interested in what's happening, but not worried. Almost as though he is watching it all happening to someone else. A disconnect.
That's only my impression. I'm not a psychologist, and I don't even play one on tv.
To me he comes across as both arrogant and confident. He’s interested in what’s happening, as his concern is how it affects him. He’s wants us to see the image he projects, and not what he is.

I didn’t think he’d kill himself, as I believed he thought he could beat this. I guess he’s smarter than we thought.

This murderer's life ended the day he murdered Jennifer, it took a while for it to sink in for him though. I am glad he lost control of his life following Jennifer's "disappearance" and that his house of cards collapsed around him over the last 8 months and culminated in suicide. IMO, he did everyone a favor, especially Jennifer's family...I get why Jennifer's Mom is smiling in the pictures posted above. It is not like this killer's last months were enjoyable, easy, or comfortable for him. I hope he does not survive for the sake of Jennifer's family. I hope they can put him "to rest" and move on. If this man survives, in an incapacitated state no doubt, he will still be "here" and he just really needs to be gone, done and over with. Rest in Peace Jennifer and prayers for all her surviving family members.

This murderer's life ended the day he murdered Jennifer, it took a while for it to sink in for him though. I am glad he lost control of his life following Jennifer's "disappearance" and that his house of cards collapsed around him over the last 8 months and culminated in suicide. IMO, he did everyone a favor, especially Jennifer's family...I get why Jennifer's Mom is smiling in the pictures posted above. It is not like this killer's last months were enjoyable, easy, or comfortable for him. I hope he does not survive for the sake of Jennifer's family. I hope they can put him "to rest" and move on. If this man survives, in an incapacitated state no doubt, he will still be "here" and he just really needs to be gone, done and over with. Rest in Peace Jennifer and prayers for all her surviving family members.
I was kind of torn here. I wanted him to survive, because I wanted him to keep on losing. I wanted him to spend the remaining years of his life behind bars.

But thinking about what comes next, I think his death would largely be a good thing. The legal and civil battles would have gone on for years, and he would have continued to wage war on Jennifer’s family.

This would end that, atleast as far as he is concerned.

Besides that, I genuinely don’t believe he would have ever provided answers here, especially in regards to the most important question.

What he did with Jennifer’s body.

I fully anticipate his death in the coming days, and when that day comes I will join many in saying two words:

Good riddance.

Why would the bondsman go to his home between 11 and noon if Fd was supposed to be in Stamford at noon?

11 a.m. to noon: In the hour before the expected court hearing, officials become concerned that Dulos had not arrived in Stamford yet.
McGuigan said he and a private bondsman arrived at the Dulos home in Farmington to serve notice that they would be formally moving in court to pull the bond. McGuigan said he encountered a state of confusion.

Farmington police were on the scene, joined by emergency medical personnel.

TIMELINE: Fotis Dulos in critical condition, suffering from carbon monoxide poisoning after attempted suicide

Bc the bonding company had $6M on the line. They were the only people who cared where FD was last seen. And KNEW where FD could be found. FD was being followed by the bonding company.

To me he comes across as both arrogant and confident. He’s interested in what’s happening, as his concern is how it affects him. He’s wants us to see the image he projects, and not what he is.

I didn’t think he’d kill himself, as I believed he thought he could beat this. I guess he’s smarter than we thought.

My thoughts on why FD decided to give up the ghost yesterday:

I believe he found himself losing more and more of the people who considered him to be the life of the party.

With each Arrest Warrant people in his community had to, like us, see how obviously guilty he was and that he had probably done the unspeakable in cutting up Jennifer's body.

Early on some of them may have listened to Pattis' assurance that none of this was true but there came a point when everyone had to suspect that FD was 100% evil.

FD knew the time was coming soon when all the evidence would be revealed....the videos would be shown, Jennifer's bloody clothes would be laid out for all to see and the last of his friends would avoid his calls.

Mawhinney and Michelle could no longer High Five him over what they had pulled off and his ability to "make money" off the Farbers for his Greek family was destroyed.

He knew once he went to jail this time he wasn't leaving and even if he did, there would be no fancy property waiting.

The narcissist who thought he had the world by the tail lost his grip and death was preferred over being just another lonely jerk with no money who couldn't get anyone to take his calls.

MOO

I was kind of torn here. I wanted him to survive, because I wanted him to keep on losing. I wanted him to spend the remaining years of his life behind bars.

But thinking about what comes next, I think his death would largely be a good thing. The legal and civil battles would have gone on for years, and he would have continued to wage war on Jennifer’s family.

Besides that, I genuinely don’t believe he would have ever provided answers here, especially in regards to the most important question.

I fully anticipate his death in the coming days, and when that day comes I will join many in saying two words:

Good riddance.

I agree- I do not believe he would have ever disclosed what he did with Jennifer's body because doing so would admit culpability. With his death, he will never be tried nor convicted of murder and, IMO, his image/legacy mattered to him. He was a pompous, vain and controlling killer that could not have handled being imprisoned and controlled for his remaining years, let alone being deemed a killer. He got caught and just could not handle the reality, nor the ramifications, of that. His death will give Jennifer's family peace, IMO. So yes, Good Riddance!

Good riddance.
I agree with most of what you have said here. I think he has actually run out of money, which would have stopped the civil cases dead ( no pun intended). He would have to either settle them or withdraw, so, essentially he was at the end of the road, so to speak, and he realised that. It also begs the question who is paying his criminal legal costs? If he is relying on 'friends' to put money foward towards his bail bond, his properties are in forclosure, that indicates to me that he has absolutely zilch.

I agree with all you wrote. It was confusing and not done in their business as usual way. I had wondered (MOO) if there was contention between Fd and the legal team. Without Pattis there and probably Fd freaking out a bit about the bond, I would imagine that Fd was feeling that his last flank had given up on him. So, interesting and I wonder if we will ever know what the chain of events were.[/QUOTE]

I do think FD was freaking out; and I think he wanted NP with him on the day that he likely knew he’d be going back to jail, but instead was stuck with KS, who, it appears to me, loathes FD. I don’t believe that FD attempted suicide merely because Pattis wasn’t there, but it’s part of it. It is my opinion that everybody abandoned him (for good reason)-he was used to being entertained 24/7, and needed constant external stimuli, which he no longer was getting...forcing him to be in close quarters with his own crazy thoughts. I don’t think he could tolerate the idea that a year ago, while life wasn’t perfect, it was a hell of a lot better than now, and it would never be good again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1