Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #42

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you, I sure was lucky! You're right about suicide risk, it's a tough call. Especially with someone like FD, I'd imagine. Not exactly wearing his heart on his sleeve! It will be interesting to learn (hopefully) exactly how this played out, IMO.

I dont blame anyone but FD for his actions. He had EVERYONE fooled. IMO JD was probably the first person ever to see through him.

Fotis has interacted with some very intelligent and insightful people who found him to be charming. Very few ever got close enough to learn the truth. It looks like anyone who did has been taken down by him. His mom, JD,MT, and now potentially AC. I think HF figured him out a little too late or just wanted to see his daughter happy and build a family so turned a blind eye Fo got lucky that he passed on his own or I think the doodoo would have hit the fan a few years ago for him financially.

I agree with all you wrote. It was confusing and not done in their business as usual way. I had wondered (MOO) if there was contention between Fd and the legal team. Without Pattis there and probably Fd freaking out a bit about the bond, I would imagine that Fd was feeling that his last flank had given up on him. So, interesting and I wonder if we will ever know what the chain of events were.

I do think FD was freaking out; and I think he wanted NP with him on the day that he likely knew he’d be going back to jail, but instead was stuck with KS, who, it appears to me, loathes FD. I don’t believe that FD attempted suicide merely because Pattis wasn’t there, but it’s part of it. It is my opinion that everybody abandoned him (for good reason)-he was used to being entertained 24/7, and needed constant external stimuli, which he no longer was getting...forcing him to be in close quarters with his own crazy thoughts. I don’t think he could tolerate the idea that a year ago, while life wasn’t perfect, it was a hell of a lot better than now, and it would never be good again.[/QUOTE]

I've thought about that. Smith has seemed to want to distance himself from FD. Pattis should have been there, instead of going off chasing another case (civil) in Wash D.C., hopefully financed by Alex Jones' and his supporters. Do you remember after a past court appearance Smith left FD on the courthouse steps to face questions from the press alone? Just walked away as Dulos looked after him, a moment of confusion? Now NP keeps repeating that he was FD's "shepherd who should have led him through the valley of the shadow of death". Third time I heard it was on the AJ & Chaz show yesterday. One of the guys said, "Can I ask if you got paid yet?" NP said he could ask but he wasn't answering, and told him he was "over the line." MOO

Here's the latest on the Fotis Dulos ongoing saga:
@PIX11News
EPiFMDUXkAUUFEX

I think he means family not parents.

Why would the bondsman go to his home between 11 and noon if Fd was supposed to be in Stamford at noon?

11 a.m. to noon: In the hour before the expected court hearing, officials become concerned that Dulos had not arrived in Stamford yet.
McGuigan said he and a private bondsman arrived at the Dulos home in Farmington to serve notice that they would be formally moving in court to pull the bond. McGuigan said he encountered a state of confusion.

Farmington police were on the scene, joined by emergency medical personnel.

TIMELINE: Fotis Dulos in critical condition, suffering from carbon monoxide poisoning after attempted suicide
The bond I believe is in place to assure that Fd goes to his court appearances and follows all the terms of release.

I recall seeing people arrive and head towards the house but I believe it all happened much closer to noon than 11 am at 4Jx.

MOO

To me he comes across as both arrogant and confident. He’s interested in what’s happening, as his concern is how it affects him. He’s wants us to see the image he projects, and not what he is.

I didn’t think he’d kill himself, as I believed he thought he could beat this. I guess he’s smarter than we thought.

Exactly.

I have feared throughout that he would end up acquitted or a hung jury. I know there is a ton more evidence but all NP would need to do is get 1 juror to have reasonable doubt. From a jury he would have to approve. Between the charm that Fotis can turn on to Norm's word salad and showmanship nd his arguements to get stuff thrown out I would not be surprised if he pulled it off.
That said I fully believe that Fotis did it.

I'd like to know what @oceancalling and other experts think about this. Is this appropriate and "humane" as they said, does this happen often, or is it unusual, overaccommodating and unfair to the Farbers?
maybe they know there is nothing that can be done for him and
the sooner the sister arrives and makes the decision the better it is for everyone

She did pay a lot of bail money to bail out a guy who looks pretty guilty. Lots of his other good friends ditched him before doing that. And to me, he never appeared to be somebody that you could count on to not jump bail, or do what he ultimately did. This is why I think she had a thing for him. He just doesn’t look like a good investment. This wasn’t logical; it was emotional. MOO
I doubt that AC used 'her own' money to bail
FD out. Could it have been hidden money from
mama Dulos that FD claimed she didn't have?
Who better to hide family money than an 'old
friend. And any financial planner worth their salt would have known FD was a poor risk to pay
back personal money even if he were an old friend or old bedmate. She knew his history.

Also I wonder if the reason for NP to be a bit more cheerful yesterday was because he spoke
to FD's sister in Greece, got in on her good side, charmed her and maybe planned to meet her when she came to Jacobi and pretend to help oversee her decisions w/ FD. Oh and by the way Rena, can you assure me you can continue paying my office for all the things
we're doing for your brother right now?
We're in this together with you cause Fotie is
like my little brother. So that makes you, like my sister. Capeesh?

I'm not sure of the bond application process or whether NP or any lawyer would be involved.
Looking at this link, it looks like that whoever needs a bail bond needs to hire a bondsman. So, I think it would be the bondsman that would go through the process and not his legal team. The legal team would merely present to the court that a bail bond had been obtained which met the courts criteria.

Bail Bond Process | Connecticut Bail Bonds Group
Its an interesting question though in this case about the bond because it appears that while Atty. P. made the appearance seem that Fd was taking care of the bond, the reality was that Atty. P. was very much involved IMO. We saw from the HC article yesterday that Atty. P. PI (one from Casey Anthony Case) was one of the indemnitors. To me at least this looks like Atty. P. is kinda/sorta/maybe much more involved in the bond process as why else would a PI who doesn't know Fd (but who Fd was indirectly paying) get involved in bond.

It looks like the all really scrambled to put the bond together and they also probably weren't prepared because Atty. P. had previously told Fd to prepare for a much smaller amount as Atty. P. hadn't ever seen a $6 million bond done very often in CT.

I think Atty. P. did the Texas two step to distance himself from the bond process once it was clear that fraud was involved. Not sure the facts will support his story though if/when the PI ever gets deposed.

We will have to wait and see how this mess gets resolved. But yesterday the NY bondman did an interview in Stamford (go to Marissa Alter twitter feed for the video as I couldn't copy it here) to take a look. He was very clear what his process involved and straight up said that he doesn't know anything about Fd financial situation.

IMO it just seems like the present bonding company didn't do a good job of looking at the collateral and so when the CT Insurance folks reviewed the information the certificate was rejected as being insufficient. Atty. P. can talk all day long about title insurance and other financial topics guaranteed to glaze peoples eyes, but the reality is the properties in foreclosure couldn't be pledged and so there was insufficient collateral for the bond.

MOO

Maybe he had invested funds with her - and I guess she is the mysterious "Greek benefactor."
Betcha CSP and their forensic accountants are
looking very closely at AC's alliance w/ FD.
Is there a history of financial dealings here?
Which way was the money flowing? To her or
from her? Lots of additional work here for CSP
to follow the money.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads