Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #42

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont blame anyone but FD for his actions. He had EVERYONE fooled. IMO JD was probably the first person ever to see through him.

Fotis has interacted with some very intelligent and insightful people who found him to be charming. Very few ever got close enough to learn the truth. It looks like anyone who did has been taken down by him. His mom, JD,MT, and now potentially AC. I think HF figured him out a little too late or just wanted to see his daughter happy and build a family so turned a blind eye Fo got lucky that he passed on his own or I think the doodoo would have hit the fan a few years ago for him financially.
IMO FD first wife was the one who got his number first. Would love to hear her thoughts.

I dont blame anyone but FD for his actions. He had EVERYONE fooled. IMO JD was probably the first person ever to see through him.

Fotis has interacted with some very intelligent and insightful people who found him to be charming. Very few ever got close enough to learn the truth. It looks like anyone who did has been taken down by him. His mom, JD,MT, and now potentially AC. I think HF figured him out a little too late or just wanted to see his daughter happy and build a family so turned a blind eye Fo got lucky that he passed on his own or I think the doodoo would have hit the fan a few years ago for him financially.
IMO FD first wife was the one who got his number first. Would love to hear her thoughts.

I'd like to know what @oceancalling and other experts think about this. Is this appropriate and "humane" as they said, does this happen often, or is it unusual, overaccommodating and unfair to the Farbers?
Is which part humane? That they are sitting down with family to discuss his medical condition or that LE is searching for a suicide note?

I would think it's hard to say if any of this is unusual since the circumstances are unique.

I'm not sure why it would be unfair to the Farbers, but I don't think its unusual for hospital staff to do everything possible and available to keep him alive.

Imo

Has the family arrived from Greece? Has a Priest gone in to give last rites?
The Press reported that the Family did arrive last night and would be visiting this morning. We also saw a report that Atty. P. would give an update around noon as it sounded like the plan would be to meet with doctors and review tests. Looks to be a waiting game at this point. MOO

I'd like to know what @oceancalling and other experts think about this. Is this appropriate and "humane" as they said, does this happen often, or is it unusual, overaccommodating and unfair to the Farbers?

Prosecutors are human beings and yes they occasionally allow dying defendants to see their families before their imminent deaths. FD has not been convicted of any crime yet so he is not receiving any special privileges that anyone else technically out on bond wouldn’t receive.

how about
Justin Theroux - FD
Paz de la Huerta -MT
Paul Giamatti -KM
Harrison Ford-Henry Masiello
Antonio Banderas-Andreas
Yannis-Yannis
Chris Evans-Marty
You better mean Chris Evans as this Marty, because that's where my mind immediately went and I can't help but chuckle.

I was thinking about casting KM last night and thought of Steve Buscemi, but I wasn't convinced. I like your Paul Giamatti idea much better.

Attachments

• 5c54b44454682.image.jpg
    5c54b44454682.image.jpg
    187 KB · Views: 24
The Press reported that the Family did arrive last night and would be visiting this morning. We also saw a report that Atty. P. would give an update around noon as it sounded like the plan would be to meet with doctors and review tests. Looks to be a waiting game at this point. MOO
If my loved one was near death, I’d be in an uber to the hospital right from the airport

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NysesPieces