Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #42

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Haaaaaaaaaaaaa. I was kind of close when I predicted he’d say this after the attempted suicide:

“This wasn’t a suicide attempt, as much as it was an attempted murder by the state of Connecticut. Make no mistake, this has been a witch hunt from the beginning, and it nearly killed my client...”
Yes you called it - honestly I was thinking that perhaps he did plan this to be recoverable and it backfired but after I saw that CPR in his driveway I believed he intended to die - now let’s try these other two and see if there is a sudden desire to plea now
JMO

FD knew when he ran a hose from the muffler and placed it in the window he was committing suicide.

At the very least some of the family was able to say their goodbyes while he was in the hospital.

Jennifer didn’t have a “choice” when her life was taken from her violently.

Jennifer’s children never even got to have a funeral for their mother.

Perhaps it's not too unusual to have it, but wouldn't it be one's spouse, typically, who has to take care of the kids? They weren't even divorced yet.

Instead, it was his sister - who lived in a foreign country?
It’s actually surprising how many married people choose a sibling over their own spouse - but in this case I think he took care of this when JFD left him - he wouldn’t want her to have that level of control over him IMO should he be incapacitated

Haaaaaaaaaaaaa. I was kind of close when I predicted he’d say this after the attempted suicide:

“This wasn’t a suicide attempt, as much as it was an attempted murder by the state of Connecticut. Make no mistake, this has been a witch hunt from the beginning, and it nearly killed my client...”
100%

No pulling the wool over your eyes @MassGuy!

It’s actually surprising how many married people choose a sibling over their own spouse - but in this case I think he took care of this when JFD left him - he wouldn’t want her to have that level of control over him IMO should he be incapacitated
Totally agree. During divorce proceedings you get your ducks and documents in a row.

Actually one of the best outcomes of the death of FD, is that NP will not be presenting a grand standing defense for us all to suffer thru. He feels cheated so wants to find a way to keep the trial going.
No regard for the kids.
He also has lost a potential money train that would have followed with a trial that would have had tons of TV coverage. Ha! Good NP your loss you creep. There is no Gone Girl scenario FD killed his wife in cold blood violently and then disposed of her body somewhere. That actually would be the story for NP to follow find the body. Give JD a proper burial for her kids.....

Seriously, death can happen at any age! We didn't leave home for college without a Medical Power of Attorney and General Durable Power of Attorney with our parents. In this day - one should also add a HIPAA Authorization Form.
Yes, death can happen at any age. I don't have these documents established, nor do most of my friends. I'm in my early 40s. I was speaking from my experience. Perhaps I will get them in order now that I've been thinking on it. MOO

Lol.

Just spoke to two local defense attorneys about this attempt by Norm Pattis to keep this case going even without a defendant. Attorney Lindy Urso told me it's never happened before, and it never will. @News12CT

Attorney Matthew Maddox had this to say: "This is Norm Barnum trying to keep the greatest show on earth going." He too said it's not going to happen and added, "No one can write a clean slate chapter in order to sanitize Mr. Dulos' history for posterity." @News12CT

Marissa Alter on Twitter

ETA: “Norm Barnum,” haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Seriously, death can happen at any age! We didn't leave home for college without a Medical Power of Attorney and General Durable Power of Attorney with our parents. In this day - one should also add a HIPAA Authorization Form.
And in My state you should consider a pre- need guardian just to avoid a guardianship IMO

and I’m a big fan of parents being POA/Health care surrogates of adult children until they marry

It’s sounds horrible to say but it’s really the best possible outcome because the children are safe now. Even from prison he would have manipulated them forever. MT will probably flip and reveal the location of the body in exchange for a plea bargain? (The new girlfriend must push her over the edge. She ruined her life for a man that replaced her in the blink of an eye)
Agree.
Taken me a few to get there.
In the end, better for the children and Jennifer's family.
And, in the end, it is all about them.
MOO.

The family would have to have agreed to let Pattis continue the case (which is sick). And someone would have to pay for those services (which is nuts). Save your damn money. End this horrendous nonsense. Let Jennifer’s family have some peace. Convict Michelle and the attorney. Christ.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KaylaSolves