Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #42

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope those two...MT and KM have the guts and conscience to tell the truth now, with evidence that FD positively killed JF, with proof, to put this sham that NP is spouting to rest.
After that, they can off themselves too as far as I'm concerned.

NP: "a trial filled with evidence we think is no more than innuendo"

- does this guy know what the word "EVIDENCE" means?

NP is wrong again...Attorney Colangelo said Defense would get the evidence around the 1st of February to the 5th, I believe. Attorney Colangelo had not seen all the evidence either at the point of the last bail hearing.
Notice how NP states the State may not accept the change from Fd to the Estate of Fd...Norm knows it not likely that this can happen. He does want to be sure that the press writes about it, and Fd's children hear and/or read about it. HEARTLESS to the end...and always blaming someone else. IMO...MOO

Norm had the camera's at the ready and gave a worthy performance. The tremble in his voice and cadence were truly moving and inspiring. What an art he has crafted for himself. Then the swell of righteousness while proclaiming the innocence of his client and the arrogance of the court of public opinion. The drama of the innocent and the wrongfully accused bled through his eloquent words of victory and redemption.

JUST KIDDING

Last edited:
Honestly...wouldn't you think that for JUST ONCE NP could keep his pie-hole shut - and simply say, "my client, Fotis Dulos, was declared DEAD tonight at...blah, blah"...VERSUS having to run his fat mouth about his new motions that are being filed and all the other [B-RED-ULL-ACT--SHI-ED-T] that he is rambling on about!!! I hate this guy - and his little sidekick! :mad::mad::mad:
ITA, he should have focused on condolences for his family and especially his children!!! Court filings and such could have waited for another day. And how can FD have any money in an estate when he was living off other peoples money??
So sorry for Jennifer, her children, her Mom and sister. Next for me is to see what MT and KM are going to do!

I hope those two...MT and KM have the guts and conscience to tell the truth now, with evidence that FD positively killed JF, with proof, to put this sham that NP is spouting to rest.
After that, they can off themselves too as far as I'm concerned.

At this point I would not care if they got easy sentences if they came clean and gave Jennifer's family closure.

#BREAKING I just heard from Norm Pattis. He said, “Mr. Dulos was tried and convicted in the court of public opinion. Now he has been executed. We remain committed to demonstrating he did not murder Jennifer.”
@FOX61News
Matt Caron (@MattCaronTV) on Twitter
Haaaaaaaaaaaaa. I was kind of close when I predicted he’d say this after the attempted suicide:

“This wasn’t a suicide attempt, as much as it was an attempted murder by the state of Connecticut. Make no mistake, this has been a witch hunt from the beginning, and it nearly killed my client...”

Honestly...wouldn't you think that for JUST ONCE NP could keep his pie-hole shut - and simply say, "my client, Fotis Dulos, was declared DEAD tonight at...blah, blah"...VERSUS having to run his fat mouth about his new motions that are being filed and all the other [B-RED-ULL-ACT--SHI-ED-T] that he is rambling on about!!! I hate this guy - and his little sidekick! :mad::mad::mad:
He just can't let it go...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members