Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #42

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
B
she'll take off her make up and win an Oscar
I just want a book by NP and denagelo. Can someone please tell me if attorneys are forever bound to stick to client attorney privilege?Even after their clients have met their creator(passed)?

Are they scrubbed up to do the harvesting? That’s a ridiculous comment as usual by NP. Should have flown in to say goodbye, I love you etc.
How insulting
MOO a press person is taking material from two sentences said at different times to make family look bad.
Its already bad no need to embellish.

@davealtimari

Norm Pattis has filed a motion asking the court to continue the criminal case. Here’s some quotes from the 3 page motion.

Mr. Dulos professed his innocence to the grave, and it was his final wish and the wish of his estate that he be speedily tried before a jury of his peers to establish his innocence.

The public at large has convicted Mr. Dulos without due process. Mr. Dulos’ right to confront these charges band to assert his innocence does not die with him. The court should afford his estate an opportunity to clear his name.

Wow, sounds like NP wrote that one himself. Those were certainly not the words of an impartial reporter.

@davealtimari

Norm Pattis has filed a motion asking the court to continue the criminal case. Here’s some quotes from the 3 page motion.

Mr. Dulos professed his innocence to the grave, and it was his final wish and the wish of his estate that he be speedily tried before a jury of his peers to establish his innocence.

The public at large has convicted Mr. Dulos without due process. Mr. Dulos’ right to confront these charges band to assert his innocence does not die with him. The court should afford his estate an opportunity to clear his name.
Then he shouldn’t have killed him self

While his name might matter to - someone - his sister? I think what's FAR more important to her is the hopes to get some $$ out of the estate, still.
If Rena were a smart woman she would hand deliver a letter to NP's office tomorrow morning
stating that as executor of her brother's estate
she is dismissing him and his office and PI and
their services are no longer needed.
Stop the Fee Clock, Rena.
NP knows there may still be a few dollars in the
estate and may want to empty it.

Quoting NP "blah, blah, blah"
Honestly...wouldn't you think that for JUST ONCE NP could keep his pie-hole shut - and simply say, "my client, Fotis Dulos, was declared DEAD tonight at...blah, blah"...VERSUS having to run his fat mouth about his new motions that are being filed and all the other [B-RED-ULL-ACT--SHI-ED-T] that he is rambling on about!!! I hate this guy - and his little sidekick! :mad::mad::mad:

@davealtimari

Has that ever happened?
How is that fair to the decedent?
I seriously don't get this at all. WTF will pay for this?

Hmm .. interesting. He was a rather young man to have to have these documents in place. My dad was 72 and we did them last-minute, so it doesn't take long to do it. Makes me wonder of he and sissy talked about the possibility of him bailing ahead of time. JMO.
I have had mine since my 30s. And when you get a will now they always push the directives and POAs at you. I think it is quite common. He had lived in wealth and had kids.

Can GF file a claim against his estate so that any of his assets, if he has any, would go to his children since they are his next of kin? Wonder if by some miracle Jennifer had a life insurance policy on him? I have a feeling that the clean up has really just begun here, this is going to be messy!

I thought usually life insurance wont cover suicides?

This statement is more evidence to me that NP is pure evil.
Those kids wouldn’t have to deal with a “fictional reality,” if Norm shut his damn mouth and stopped pushing outlandish theories that have no basis in fact.

Telling those kids that their mommy abandoned them, is absolutely disgusting.

His client is dead, yet Norm is taking it upon himself to continue the destruction. He needs to be called out on this.

Many may disagree w me but this was the best thing that could have happened for the children, GF, Farber family, LA, and many others who can live with a sense of safety now. Maybe justice will not be served but this family can at least have the peace that they won’t be victimized any further by this monster.
Absolutely! He would have dragged JD memory thru the mud to push up his image.... No regard for the kids, and for gosh sake let Grandmother Farber have some peace to raise the kids.

@davealtimari

The only reason NP could be doing this, aside from the obvious money and publicity, is surely because FD has tried to set up MT or KM.

Moo

"a trial filled with evidence we think is not more than innuendo.

- does this guy know what the word "EVIDENCE" means?

So her bloody shirt and bra in a trash bag he disposed of in public trash are innuendo?

Norm - Lizzie Borden actually burned her dress all the way up.
FD didn't get rid of all the bloody evidence.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yurchenko