Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #42

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So, he really is dead, and must have been for some time if his family flew in to harvest his organs.
No sympathy for them. None. Zero. Zilch. They enabled him al his life IMO. Families call you on your sh$’ and they never called him out on any of his. They should have and must have perceived how he treated his wife. But... didn’t want to acknowledge it or didn’t care - doesn’t matter. Happy flight back.

@hjrocha94
Pattis said that he’s filing an “unusual motion” and will seek a replacement for his estate to make the state show his hand. Pattis did not take any questions following his statement
Family is adamant that his name be cleared,” Pattis said. The evidence by the state amounts to no more than “innuendo” per Pattis.
It’ll be a difficult challenge,” Pattis said of the motion he’s intending to file. “We intend to proceed on as if he were alive to vindicate him.

This guy is a “real piece of work.”

Yeah, I said something similar last night.

Selfishly perhaps, we wanted him to pay, and serve the rest of his miserable life behind bars.

His death means that he can no longer victimize Jennifer’s family, and they will never have to look over their shoulders again.

And this idea that the media keeps pushing that we will never know what happened to Jennifer’s body, is absolutely absurd.

If we don’t ever find out, it won’t be because he died. It will be because he was the only one who knew.

He was never going to talk. This changes nothing.

I’m THRILLED you were right and I was wrong. Thank God and Greyhound he’s gone.
Time for a novena.

I really was looking forward to a jury of his peers to say a verdict.Norm says he will petition the court to continue on with a trial.
Because he believes he can prove fd innocence and save his dignity. A guilty verdict would not be the same without being able to see him go to jail for life. Wow this is so messed up for those poor children, maybe it’s best they shut it down now?or is it better for the children if there is a verdict so they will know he was guilty or(not likely) not.

Even before his suicide, facing oblivion or about to meet his maker...whatever he believed, he could not do the right thing, could not find an iota of grace or honesty in himself, could not even express remorse or any feelings for his poor children who will forever be haunted.
The man was a true monster, to those around him, as well as to himself.
Unspeakable

Very mixed thoughts and feelings about what we have been watching these past couple of days. Very.

I suppose justice takes many forms and we just might have to be satisfied with this ending written and acted by Fd himself.

Typical of him IMO that the behaviour at the end of his life was a mirror of the behaviour he exhibited while living.

MOO

Many may disagree w me but this was the best thing that could have happened for the children, GF, Farber family, LA, and many others who can live with a sense of safety now. Maybe justice will not be served but this family can at least have the peace that they won’t be victimized any further by this monster.
I agree. But I have to admit to having some sort of sick satisfaction knowing that his crime will be exposed and his accomplices will be prosecuted with the trial of MT and what’s his name, lol.

It’s sounds horrible to say but it’s really the best possible outcome because the children are safe now. Even from prison he would have manipulated them forever. MT will probably flip and reveal the location of the body in exchange for a plea bargain? (The new girlfriend must push her over the edge. She ruined her life for a man that replaced her in the blink of an eye)

so what happens with the bail money that that woman put up? does she lose everything now because he did not fulfill his bail conditions?

It's my understanding that the case against Dulos dies with him, no bond is needed, everyone gets their money back (except perhaps for a service fee). Legally, Fotis Dulos is something of a free man right now. Just dead.

I believe he is arguing to substitute an "Estate of Fd" for now deceased Fd and essentially having a trial 'in absentia' so that the name of Fd might be cleared.

While his name might matter to - someone - his sister? I think what's FAR more important to her is the hopes to get some $$ out of the estate, still.

There may never be justice for Jennifer, but there should be peace. That's all she asked for.

With less evil in the world, may there be more peace for Jennifer's children and family....

JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member