Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #42

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
BRONX, NY (WFSB) - Fotis Dulos has been declared dead, according to his attorney, two days after attempting to commit suicide.

Dulos, accused of killing his estranged wife, had been in critical condition at Jacobi Medical Center in the Bronx.

Attorney Norm Pattis said his family had flew in from Greece to see if they could harvest his organs.

Attorney: Fotis Dulos declared dead after suicide attempt
As much as I support organ donation, I would never want to know who the donor was.

Yeah, I said something similar last night.

Selfishly perhaps, we wanted him to pay, and serve the rest of his miserable life behind bars.

His death means that he can no longer victimize Jennifer’s family, and they will never have to look over their shoulders again.

And this idea that the media keeps pushing that we will never know what happened to Jennifer’s body, is absolutely absurd.

If we don’t ever find out, it won’t be because he died. It will be because he was the only one who knew.

He was never going to talk. This changes nothing.
You are right. Selfishly, I did want him to pay by seeing his children hold him responsible. But they will or will not regardless. It was his story and he would stick to it. I appreciate these differing POVs on WS so much. It really makes you think--and soul-search sometimes.

Many agree with you.

Most importantly, the children are no longer in danger of him taking them with him to his grave.

Also, their mother will (hopefully) not be dragged through the mud with lies about her.

If anything, his taking his own life further proves his deranged nature to the point where he would not have hesitated to take the life of another.

Note that this is NOT the same as a long-depressed individual who commits suicide.
The line between suicide and murder is very thin.

Selfishly perhaps, we wanted him to pay, and serve the rest of his miserable life behind bars.

His death means that he can no longer victimize Jennifer’s family, and they will never have to look over their shoulders again.

And this idea that the media keeps pushing that we will never know what happened to Jennifer’s body, is absolutely absurd.

If we don’t ever find out, it won’t be because he died. It will be because he was the only one who knew.

Oh, he has to talk now... There’s someone waiting on the other side that he has to deal with now. He won’t get out of this one.

Many may disagree w me but this was the best thing that could have happened for the children, GF, Farber family, LA, and many others who can live with a sense of safety now. Maybe justice will not be served but this family can at least have the peace that they won’t be victimized any further by this monster.
I totally agree! GF was smiling yesterday - pretty sure she knew he was no longer a threat to her family. What a weak weasel of a human, couldn't even stay in the fight for his kids sake. Innocent people fight, fight and fight more. IMO

@hjrocha94
Pattis said that he’s filing an “unusual motion” and will seek a replacement for his estate to make the state show his hand. Pattis did not take any questions following his statement
Family is adamant that his name be cleared,” Pattis said. The evidence by the state amounts to no more than “innuendo” per Pattis.
It’ll be a difficult challenge,” Pattis said of the motion he’s intending to file. “We intend to proceed on as if he were alive to vindicate him.

So NP is looking to keep the gravy train going with his “unusual motion” to “clear his name”, these filings won’t be free, who is paying ? The Greek family ? My lord.

BRONX, NY (WFSB) - Fotis Dulos has been declared dead, according to his attorney, two days after attempting to commit suicide.

Dulos, accused of killing his estranged wife, had been in critical condition at Jacobi Medical Center in the Bronx.

Attorney Norm Pattis said his family had flew in from Greece to see if they could harvest his organs.

Attorney: Fotis Dulos declared dead after suicide attempt
Are they scrubbed up to do the harvesting? That’s a ridiculous comment as usual by NP. Should have flown in to say goodbye, I love you etc.

Fotis Dulos dead. His attorney tells
@CBSNews
Dulos’ family made the difficult decision to take him off life support. #Dulos was in critical condition since suicide attempt Tues. He was charged w/ murdering estranged wife Jennifer Dulos.
@CBSEveningNews
@CBSThisMorning
^^bbm

Thanks -- as we knew all along-- he was dead on the driveway and was living artificially.

@hjrocha94
Pattis said that he’s filing an “unusual motion” and will seek a replacement for his estate to make the state show his hand. Pattis did not take any questions following his statement
Family is adamant that his name be cleared,” Pattis said. The evidence by the state amounts to no more than “innuendo” per Pattis.
It’ll be a difficult challenge,” Pattis said of the motion he’s intending to file. “We intend to proceed on as if he were alive to vindicate him.

I think this is NP spin. When that coward who murdered Laura Wallen hung himself in jail, the State released all of their evidence.

Yes, selfishly I wanted the same.
MOO.

You are right. Selfishly, I did want him to pay by seeing his children hold him responsible. But they will or will not regardless. It was his story and he would stick to it. I appreciate these differing POVs on WS so much. It really makes you think--and soul-search sometimes.
Yeah, that’s where I started, but not where I ended up. I was actually rooting for him to pull through, until I looked at the bigger picture.

Jennifer’s mom would have fought FD until the end of his life. The civil trial. The criminal trial. Years of appeals.

It’s not over, but it completely changes things.

For the better.

JMO[/QUOTE]
IMO she probably feels that she when and
I do think FD was freaking out;Now NP keeps repeating that he was FD's "shepherd who should have led him through the valley of the shadow of death". Third time I heard it was on the AJ & Chaz show yesterday. One of the guys said, "Can I ask if you got paid yet?" NP said he could ask but he wasn't answering, and told him he was "over the line." MOO

don’t forget NP hung up on him without saying good bye.
IMO I think he was freaking out. Anyone would and especially if for one second we give him a benefit of doubt and think he was innocent like his Suicide note said. NP said he had turned off his phone and when he turned it back on it was full of voicemails and news. I bet there are voicemails of FD. FD might have misconstrued that NP wasn’t answering his call fully knowing that he has a hearing today. Although I have to give benefit of doubt to Np that he probably found about this last minute meeting while he was already scheduled to be in DC so he couldn’t have been there. You know what I’m saying. Can NP now tell us everything about Fotis dulos? Or do the client attorney privilege still applies? Why does privacy and client attorney privilege applies after death of any party? I was so disappointed when they didn’t release JD medical records and sealed some divorce records and now I’m disappointed NP can’t tell us everything that FD had confided in him. What privacy do ppl who have passed away need? No offense but they have passed. I mean if it wasn’t for media and state who blasted their case for a year on our tv we would have never known who these two were. The law never cared about the charachter assasination Of both and leaving their personal matter as their own. Law never gave them the privacy it needed for cops to resolve the case on their own . So MOO now why does law allows them entitlement to privacy after their death. That’s like showing us a movie and skipping the climax because it’s confidential. Need new laws. You know why? Because living ppl need privacy and they don’t get it dead could careless. It’s their legacy. Like would I care if someone sees my info after I’m chilling with God in heaven? I doubt it. I’d be peace out bro let me just chill.. lmao

Last edited:
Fotis Dulos dead. His attorney tells
@CBSNews
Dulos’ family made the difficult decision to take him off life support. #Dulos was in critical condition since suicide attempt Tues. He was charged w/ murdering estranged wife Jennifer Dulos.
@CBSEveningNews
@CBSThisMorning

We all knew that's why he was still on life support... I wonder how they concluded who was in charge of his affairs...

I guess we will see how much the family wants to clear his name. My best guess is they go quietly home. The attorneys will just never move it forward. Fd had too many creditors to ever make any litigation fruitful. Pattis will maintain his attorney/client privilege and go to his grave with the things that Fd shared.

I hope his children have all of the support they need.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member