Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #42

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Very mixed thoughts and feelings about what we have been watching these past couple of days. Very.

I suppose justice takes many forms and we just might have to be satisfied with this ending written and acted by Fd himself.

Typical of him IMO that the behaviour at the end of his life was a mirror of the behaviour he exhibited while living.

MOO

Exactly.

His life was about control. Jennifer’s murder was about control. His suicide attempt was his last act of control.

@davealtimari

More from Pattis motion to keep the criminal case alive. Mr. Dulos children should not be subjected to a lifetime of coping with a fictional reality that their father murdered their mother in cold blood on the basis of baseless and rampant speculation.

BRONX, NY (WFSB) - Fotis Dulos has been declared dead, according to his attorney, two days after attempting to commit suicide.

Dulos, accused of killing his estranged wife, had been in critical condition at Jacobi Medical Center in the Bronx.

Attorney Norm Pattis said his family had flew in from Greece to see if they could harvest his organs.

Attorney: Fotis Dulos declared dead after suicide attempt

OMG...Who the Heck would want his organs in their body? My god I would rather die than have that monster's organs anywhere near my body!!!!!!!!!

Innocent people don’t kill themselves. Innocent people want to fight regardless of being in jail for some time. That, to me, sums this all up. He was mentally unbalanced in order to commit the crime of killing his wife. I hope the courts don’t waste good taxpayer money any longer over this.

so what happens with the bail money that that woman put up? does she lose everything now because he did not fulfill his bail conditions?

FD failed to appear in court because he was incapacitated.

The bond fees are never refundable --not to be confused with the bond collateral at $6 mil pledged to the Surety (that was found to be defective after State Insurance regulators found two of the properties were in foreclosure and real estate appraisals overstated).

It's very much possible that some of the monies paid by Ms Curry will be lost since it appears that some of the bondsman's fee was being paid by the woman on a monthly installment agreement per earlier reports.

NP reported his family had healthcare directives for him
Hmm .. interesting. He was a rather young man to have to have these documents in place. My dad was 72 and we did them last-minute, so it doesn't take long to do it. Makes me wonder of he and sissy talked about the possibility of him bailing ahead of time. JMO.

@hjrocha94
Pattis said that he’s filing an “unusual motion” and will seek a replacement for his estate to make the state show his hand. Pattis did not take any questions following his statement
Family is adamant that his name be cleared,” Pattis said. The evidence by the state amounts to no more than “innuendo” per Pattis.
It’ll be a difficult challenge,” Pattis said of the motion he’s intending to file. “We intend to proceed on as if he were alive to vindicate him.

What the What?! This otta be good

I think this is NP spin. When that coward who murdered Laura Wallen hung himself in jail, the State released all of their evidence.

Thank you for this. I don't want the states evidence to vanish just because FD died. I want to see it.

so what happens with the bail money that that woman put up? does she lose everything now because he did not fulfill his bail conditions?
Like minds want to know.

@davealtimari

More from Pattis motion to keep the criminal case alive. Mr. Dulos children should not be subjected to a lifetime of coping with a fictional reality that their father murdered their mother in cold blood on the basis of baseless and rampant speculation.
No. They won't be subjected to 'speculation'. Instead, it will be a shorter reality, by being proven in court.

Good choice, Normo. Instead of letting him try to clear his name with a lie on a piece of paper, you'll let him be found guilty after all.

Oh, and are CT taxpayers going to still have to pay for this, too?

Many may disagree w me but this was the best thing that could have happened for the children, GF, Farber family, LA, and many others who can live with a sense of safety now. Maybe justice will not be served but this family can at least have the peace that they won’t be victimized any further by this monster.
Absolutely! He would have dragged JD memory thru the mud to push up his image.... No regard for the kids, and for gosh sake let Grandmother Farber have some peace to raise the kids.

@davealtimari

This statement is more evidence to me that NP is pure evil.

@davealtimari

Norm Pattis has filed a motion asking the court to continue the criminal case. Here’s some quotes from the 3 page motion.

Mr. Dulos professed his innocence to the grave, and it was his final wish and the wish of his estate that he be speedily tried before a jury of his peers to establish his innocence.

The public at large has convicted Mr. Dulos without due process. Mr. Dulos’ right to confront these charges band to assert his innocence does not die with him. The court should afford his estate an opportunity to clear his name.

Can GF file a claim against his estate so that any of his assets, if he has any, would go to his children since they are his next of kin? Wonder if by some miracle Jennifer had a life insurance policy on him? I have a feeling that the clean up has really just begun here, this is going to be messy!

What do you mean? You guys said he’s guilty because there’s evidence beyond doubt that he murdered her in the garage with blunt force trauma. Imo if you believe the story then why keep sounding like you are not too sure what happened to her.

What people mean when they say that is WHERE IS HER BODY??? What happened to her? Where did he put it? Where is it?

NOT...whether Dulos murdered her and got his blood and her blood all over the place. With some charming shots of him on CCTV disposing of evidence (etc).

It's that Jennifer herself has not had decent treatment as a human being.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yurchenko