Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #42

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
OT- I'm sorry for your loss. My biggest fear at 41 is losing my dad and my grandma (which I am insanely lucky to still have at 41 years old) and I can only imagine how you are feeling.

On topic again - my mother committed suicide when I was 27 years old... I'm still mentally trying to piece myself and my life in general back together 14 years later and we had a horrendously bad relationship. I cannot imagine being those 5 babies. I truly hope they are getting every therapeutic treatment available. Even if Fotis lives, the likelihood of him being the father that I'm sure they loved and continue to love is highly unlikely. To a point, I have also been thru this as my stepfather died 3 years after receiving a traumatic brain injury. He did recover to a point, but the 44 year old man we knew was no longer there. There was a man's body acting the way elementary school students would behave. Doctor's told us that his mental capacity was somewhere between 5 and 9 years old. It is devastating to see a man who was insanely intelligent reduced to a child. His career was as a contractor to CT state police and he too had alot of money... this can literally happen to anyone.

I have met many of the CSP thru my stepfather's business and I assure everyone, these are hardworking, dedicated men and women. I believe that what we are seeing as incompetence is actually things that are not within the boots on the ground ability to make happen. Everything in this state is beurocratic and political, but I do believe the actual police are doing the very best they can within their limits. I cant wait to leave this state, but the CSP are not even one of my reasons for wanting out.

All MOO and again my condolences to you and all that have lost someone they love.
Thank you, friend. And condolences to you.

OT- I'm sorry for your loss. My biggest fear at 41 is losing my dad and my grandma (which I am insanely lucky to still have at 41 years old) and I can only imagine how you are feeling.

On topic again - my mother committed suicide when I was 27 years old... I'm still mentally trying to piece myself and my life in general back together 14 years later and we had a horrendously bad relationship. I cannot imagine being those 5 babies. I truly hope they are getting every therapeutic treatment available. Even if Fotis lives, the likelihood of him being the father that I'm sure they loved and continue to love is highly unlikely. To a point, I have also been thru this as my stepfather died 3 years after receiving a traumatic brain injury. He did recover to a point, but the 44 year old man we knew was no longer there. There was a man's body acting the way elementary school students would behave. Doctor's told us that his mental capacity was somewhere between 5 and 9 years old. It is devastating to see a man who was insanely intelligent reduced to a child. His career was as a contractor to CT state police and he too had alot of money... this can literally happen to anyone.

I have met many of the CSP thru my stepfather's business and I assure everyone, these are hardworking, dedicated men and women. I believe that what we are seeing as incompetence is actually things that are not within the boots on the ground ability to make happen. Everything in this state is beurocratic and political, but I do believe the actual police are doing the very best they can within their limits. I cant wait to leave this state, but the CSP are not even one of my reasons for wanting out.

All MOO and again my condolences to you and all that have lost someone they love.
And I totally agree with your avatar. Thank all that is good for music.

Pattis confirms that Fotis Dulos died Thursday two days after he was rushed to a New York City Hospital in wake of a suicide attempt, perhaps taking with him forever the mystery of what happened to his estranged wife, Jennifer Farber Dulos.

Dave Altimari on Twitter
Many may disagree w me but this was the best thing that could have happened for the children, GF, Farber family, LA, and many others who can live with a sense of safety now. Maybe justice will not be served but this family can at least have the peace that they won’t be victimized any further by this monster.

Pattis confirms that Fotis Dulos died Thursday two days after he was rushed to a New York City Hospital in wake of a suicide attempt, perhaps taking with him forever the mystery of what happened to his estranged wife, Jennifer Farber Dulos.

Dave Altimari on Twitter

And, despite NP's protestations, he still needs the state evidence before he reveals the proof of innocence....Hmmmm to shape the theory?? :confused::confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member