Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #42

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The state is who got the evidence to begin with - and NP requested that THEY preserve it - IMO.

In other words, it's NP's way of circumventing the gag order with a poorly written paper that says nothing new, but instead gets his opinion out there once again. This would worth whether his client were getting much better, or even the opposite (to have the last word).

Very typical...NP hasn't found a gag order he can't circumvent....unless he is in Judge White's courtroom.

From the last thread, quoting Afitzy:
[Truly the stories in MSM seem to vary on the issue but what you are saying is the way that it usually seemed to work. But, if this was the deal then why didn't Atty Smith alert someone earlier if Fd was supposed to meet him in New Haven or some prearranged parking spot along the way? IDK, Atty Smith didn't really explain anything about this yesterday that I recall hearing.

The first story I read was that Fd told the woman at the house wearing the baseball cap and who went to the store, that he wanted to go to Stamford alone. Maybe he said this to get her out of the house. IDK?

It was strange watching it all play out as the Press had seen Atty Smith head inside in Stamford but then they never saw Fd. It was odd to not have Fd be with his atty as previously he arrived with Atty. P. of another member of the firm. Then the situation got strange as Fd still hadn't shown up by noon. It appears that Atty Smith made some kind of call or alert at 12:15 pm to figure out where Fd might be. Supposedly the Judge never entered the Chambers either. All of this info was via Press tweet as I don't think we had any video inside Stamford yesterday to see what might have been happening.

Meanwhile while all this confusion was happening in Stamford, WFSB had the drone flying live in Farmington and it quickly became obvious why Fd wasn't in Stamford.

There was a lot of misinformation and confusion and the Press was IMO left scrambling to figure out where to send their reporters. Very confusing day all around.

MOO]

I agree with all you wrote. It was confusing and not done in their business as usual way. I had wondered (MOO) if there was contention between Fd and the legal team. Without Pattis there and probably Fd freaking out a bit about the bond, I would imagine that Fd was feeling that his last flank had given up on him. So, interesting and I wonder if we will ever know what the chain of events were.
My mind keeps coming back to the same thing: Why was FD out on bond? LE has been so on point during this investigation. How could they underestimate this possibility?! I don't want to blame LE but it is very difficult for me to understand why he was not in custody and on suicide watch. Even if only for his children's sakes. Even behind bars, these little kids would still have a father. Now with the way things are going, they are not likely to have any parent at all. It breaks my heart. My father passed away on Sunday and I was so fortunate to have a wonderful dad who would never, ever hurt his family. We only get two parents and no matter what, they are precious to us. MOO

OT- I'm sorry for your loss. My biggest fear at 41 is losing my dad and my grandma (which I am insanely lucky to still have at 41 years old) and I can only imagine how you are feeling.

On topic again - my mother committed suicide when I was 27 years old... I'm still mentally trying to piece myself and my life in general back together 14 years later and we had a horrendously bad relationship. I cannot imagine being those 5 babies. I truly hope they are getting every therapeutic treatment available. Even if Fotis lives, the likelihood of him being the father that I'm sure they loved and continue to love is highly unlikely. To a point, I have also been thru this as my stepfather died 3 years after receiving a traumatic brain injury. He did recover to a point, but the 44 year old man we knew was no longer there. There was a man's body acting the way elementary school students would behave. Doctor's told us that his mental capacity was somewhere between 5 and 9 years old. It is devastating to see a man who was insanely intelligent reduced to a child. His career was as a contractor to CT state police and he too had alot of money... this can literally happen to anyone.

I have met many of the CSP thru my stepfather's business and I assure everyone, these are hardworking, dedicated men and women. I believe that what we are seeing as incompetence is actually things that are not within the boots on the ground ability to make happen. Everything in this state is beurocratic and political, but I do believe the actual police are doing the very best they can within their limits. I cant wait to leave this state, but the CSP are not even one of my reasons for wanting out.

All MOO and again my condolences to you and all that have lost someone they love.

I'm so sorry that this is how you get "justice" so far, Jennifer. I hope your family can take some small comfort in the fact that they, an LE, wore the *advertiser censored* down and revealed the coward that he always tried to hide within. I only feel sorry that your children will never get the chance to confront him. Good riddance, Fotis Dulos. Rot in pieces. MOO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member