Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #42

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What do you mean? You guys said he’s guilty because there’s evidence beyond doubt that he murdered her in the garage with blunt force trauma. Imo if you believe the story then why keep sounding like you are not too sure what happened to her.
JD lost more blood than a person can survive to lose. Just like FD lost too much brain tissue to survive. Period. You are correct in a way, we don't know what happened to JD. To her body. That is all. Unless you want to talk to Norm Pattis. Send him an email. MOO.

Many may disagree w me but this was the best thing that could have happened for the children, GF, Farber family, LA, and many others who can live with a sense of safety now. Maybe justice will not be served but this family can at least have the peace that they won’t be victimized any further by this monster.
Many agree with you.

Most importantly, the children are no longer in danger of him taking them with him to his grave.

Also, their mother will (hopefully) not be dragged through the mud with lies about her.

If anything, his taking his own life further proves his deranged nature to the point where he would not have hesitated to take the life of another.

Note that this is NOT the same as a long-depressed individual who commits suicide.

Many may disagree w me but this was the best thing that could have happened for the children, GF, Farber family, LA, and many others who can live with a sense of safety now. Maybe justice will not be served but this family can at least have the peace that they won’t be victimized any further by this monster.
Yeah, I said something similar last night.

Selfishly perhaps, we wanted him to pay, and serve the rest of his miserable life behind bars.

His death means that he can no longer victimize Jennifer’s family, and they will never have to look over their shoulders again.

And this idea that the media keeps pushing that we will never know what happened to Jennifer’s body, is absolutely absurd.

If we don’t ever find out, it won’t be because he died. It will be because he was the only one who knew.

He was never going to talk. This changes nothing.

Seriously....

NORM: An INNOCENT MAN, whose wife ran off with God knows who, that I would have EASILY gotten acquitted, as there is NO evidence, no body, firm alibis, just killed himself, because...uhm...hmm..uhm...
....because you people on social media drive him to it!” Seriously, I can see NP using that. JMO

BRONX, NY (WFSB) - Fotis Dulos has been declared dead, according to his attorney, two days after attempting to commit suicide.

Dulos, accused of killing his estranged wife, had been in critical condition at Jacobi Medical Center in the Bronx.

Attorney Norm Pattis said his family had flew in from Greece to see if they could harvest his organs.

Attorney: Fotis Dulos declared dead after suicide attempt

Fotis Dulos dead. His attorney tells
@CBSNews
Dulos’ family made the difficult decision to take him off life support. #Dulos was in critical condition since suicide attempt Tues. He was charged w/ murdering estranged wife Jennifer Dulos.
@CBSEveningNews
@CBSThisMorning
Which I think most of us expected.
Welcome to Hell Fotis Dulos.

@hjrocha94
Pattis said that he’s filing an “unusual motion” and will seek a replacement for his estate to make the state show his hand. Pattis did not take any questions following his statement
Family is adamant that his name be cleared,” Pattis said. The evidence by the state amounts to no more than “innuendo” per Pattis.
It’ll be a difficult challenge,” Pattis said of the motion he’s intending to file. “We intend to proceed on as if he were alive to vindicate him.

We should be grateful he didn't take anyone else with him, as so often happens with these sorts - his kids, in particular.
Again, kudos to grandma
i agree with you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member